Is it?
好吧 真是他
Yeah, it's him.
《摩登家庭》第二季第七集
我可怜滴小宝贝 一天去两次医院
Ay, my poor papi. Two doctors in one day.
妈 我没事
Mom, I'm fine.
医生说我已经可以去上学了
The hospital said I could go back to school.
不行 你刚刚经历如此大劫
No, you suffered a traumatic experience.
我都快忘了
I barely remember it!
我只记得我把墙撞塌了
I remember crashing through the wall
然后就被救护车送去医院了
and the ambulance ride to the hospital.
没有什么救护车 是我送你去的医院
That wasn't an ambulance. I drove you.
-那警笛声哪儿来的 -是你妈在叫
- Then what was that siren? - That was your mother.
偶哪有那么大声
I was not that loud.
亲爱的 别的车都给你让路了
Cars pulled over, honey.
杰 很抱歉把你的墙撞塌了
Jay, I'm sorry about your wall.
不关你的事 是杰克的错
Wasn't your fault, was Jack's,
我已经把他解决了
and I've already taken care of him.
你把他杀啦
You killed him?
在美国杀人犯法
You can't kill people here.
我把他给炒了
I fired him.
但这只是个意外
But it was just an accident!
他又不是故意的
He didn't mean it!
那家伙就是个废物
The guy's a screw-up.
我早该把他炒了
Should have been gone months ago.
我们就不能再给他一次机会吗
Can't we just give him another chance?
什么"我们"
What is this "we"?
跟你们讲
Let me explain something to you people.
在家里 可以说"我们"
Here in this family, it's we.
在工作上 只有"我"
At work, it's me.
我的地盘我做主 说完了
My rules, my decisions...period.
这不公平
That's not fair!
你也生我的气吗
You mad at me, too?
米有 你说得对
No. You're right.
你的工作你说了算
It's your work.
何况 偶也不能你的气
Besides, I can't be mad at you --
因为今天是偶们的特殊日子呀
not on our special day.
亲爱的 我在想
Honey, I was thinking --
考虑到曼尼今天的遭遇
with what happened to Manny,
我们还是把我们的纪念日
maybe we better postpone our special day
推到下周末再庆祝吧
until next weekend.
不行 下周末是
No. Next weekend is the anniversary
人家第一次给你做饭的纪念日呀
of the first time that I cooked for you.
干啥呢 感冒小莱尔
What you doin', typhoid Clairey?
你怎么回家来了
Hey. What are you doing home?
你把感冒传染给她了 她就只好回家了
She caught your cold and had to come home.
我觉得该把你们俩隔离起来
I thought we should contain you two
省得把全家都传染了
and keep it from spreading through the house.
过来 抱歉啊宝贝
Come here. I'm so sorry.
没事
It's okay.
-手指饼干烤好了没 -还没
- Hey, did you finish my ladyfingers? - Not yet.
-我手♥机♥从健身房♥拿回来了吗 -也没
- Did you pick up my phone from the gym? - Not yet.
是烟雾探测器响吗 我以为你修好了呢
Is that the smoke detector? I thought you fixed that.
天啊 看来你倒是恢复得差不多了
Boy, you're really starting the sound like your own self.
你知道这让我想起什么了吗
You know what this reminds me of?
你小时候
When you were little
我们也常常靠在一起看肥皂剧
and we used to snuggle and watch soap operas together.
你还记得吗
Remember that?
一点都没变
Nothing's changed.
索尼娅还是那人的老婆
Sonya's still married to that guy.
-等等 -那个 谢顶的家伙
- One second. -The one with the...bad hairline.
-迪兰 -好 吧
- Dylan? - O...Kay.
天呐 我也好想你
God, I miss you, too.
只是感冒啦 小傻瓜
Oh, it's just a cold, silly.
你用不着乱想没有我的世界该怎么办
You don't have to conceive of a world without me.
没干吗 我正和我妈躺一起呢
Oh, nothing. I'm just in bed with my mom.
少抓狂了 你的梦不会成真的
Stop freaking out. It is not coming true.
沃恩夫人 我是菲尔·邓菲
Uh, Mrs. Vaughn? It's Phil Dunphy.
现在是下午三点半
It's about 3:30.
我知道您已经有新的选择了
Now, I know you said you'd moved on,
但是 您很喜欢的那套
but, um, there's been a significant price reduction
在沙利文峡谷的房♥子
in the, uh, house in Sullivan Canyon,
现在正特♥价♥呢
which I know you loved.
所以 如果您能重新考虑一下的话
So, uh, if there's any chance you might reconsider,
绝对不会让您失望的
I know you will not be sorry.
我随时恭候您 等您的电♥话♥
I can meet you anytime, so just give me a call.
随时 您想在哪里见面都行
Any -- anytime. I can meet you wherever that...
只要是您觉得合适的地方就行
...place is that you feel, uh, that would be best.
好吧 谢谢您 再见
Okay, thank you. Bye.
老爹
Dad?
嘿 小伙子
Hey, buddy!
你好吗 你在干吗
How are ya? W-what are you doin'?
防止细菌入侵
Keeping the germs off me.
你啥时候开始爱干净了
You care about germs?
我见过你跟鸽子玩亲亲来着
I've seen you kiss a pigeon on the mouth.
我们班过两天要去迪士尼乐园
My class is going to Disneyland in two days.
不能让老妈把感冒传染给我
I can't get mom's cold.
想法不错
Good plan.
我记得这个头盔
I remember this.
我老爸在古巴导弹危机时候买♥♥的
My dad bought it during the Cuban missile cisis.
我以前一直没机会戴 也许等一下
I never got a turn in that. You think maybe later I could --
可能吧
Yeah, maybe.
你大下午的怎么会在家
What are you doing home in the afternoon?
没啥大不了的
Oh, no big deal.
就是几个看♥房♥♥计划泡汤了
Just had a couple of showings fall through.
又泡汤了吗
Again?
你知道我的口头禅的
You know what I always say.
当然
Sure do.
不经历风雨 怎能见彩虹
Can't get back on that horse unless you fall off.
对啦
That's right.
太大声儿了
That's loud.
抱歉
Sorry.
这声音到底是哪儿来的
Where is that coming from?
更换烟雾探测器的电池
Changing the battery in a smoke detector
是男人要掌握的基本技巧
is what they teach you in Man 101,
所以说我每次听见这个声音
So, of course, every time I hear that noise,
就像听到了"哔哔 你不是纯爷们儿
all I hear is, "Beep beep -- you're not a man.
哔哔 你不是"
Beep beep -- you're not --"
你丫玩儿我吧
Really?!
老爹 能不能帮我开下书包
Hey, dad. Can you open this for me?
没问题 小伙子
Oh. Sure, buddy.
怎么了
What happened?
指甲断了
I broke a nail.
米奇尔 怎么了
Mitchell! What's up?
什么 什么怎么了
What do you -- what do you mean?
你 你刚才发来一条紧急短♥信♥
You -- you just sent me an urgent text,
叫我马上过来
saying to come right over.
是我发的 我用了杰的电♥话♥
That was from me, I used Jay's phone.
你的脸怎么了
Oh, what happened to your face?
只是一点擦伤
Oh, just a little scrape-up.
米奇尔 我要雇用你为我的朋友杰克
Mitchell, I'd like to engage your legal services
提供法律服务
in representing my friend Jack
起诉他的老板非法解雇
in a wrongful-termination suit.
没门儿 他回不来了
Forget it. He's not coming back.
米奇尔 不要接这个案子
Don't take the case, Mitchell.
我 我没准备接这个案子
I-I don't think I was gonna take the case.
好吧 那么基于这种情况
Fine. Then, under the circumstances,
我们没什么可谈的了
we have nothing further to talk about.
这是我对你说的最后一句话
These will be my last words to you.
敲敲
Knock knock.
是谁
Who's there?
好吧 我被你耍了
Okay, you got me.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表