试图在海莉发现之前给她再买♥♥件一模一样的
trying to find the exact same one before Haley finds out.
不用啊 跟她说一下发生了什么就行了
Don't do that. Just explain to her what happened.
不行 海莉不会理解的
Haley's not gonna understand.
-她当然会了 -不菲尔 你不明白
- Sure, she will. -- No, phil, you don't understand.
我只是想大事化小
I'm trying to avoid this turning into a whole big thing.
那就给她买♥♥件相似的就成啊
Then just get her something close.
她又看不出来
She'll never know the difference.
菲尔 就记住做晚饭好吗亲爱的
Phil, could you just take care of dinner, sweetie?
我就这么点要求 没了
That's all I'm asking. That's it.
我只是想说 有更简单的解决方式
I'm just saying, there's a simpler way to do this.
没什么更简单的方式 记得做饭
There is no simpler way. Just make dinner!
谢谢
Thank you.
喂
Hello?
怎么了
What?
普里契特先生
Mr. Pritchett...
我们是鲁特莱齐的人
We're the rutledges,
就是给你卖♥♥墓穴的人
the ones selling the spots.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
天啊 看看亲爱的
Oh, my gosh. Look, honey.
我都没听说 马丁住进来了
I hadn't heard. Martin is in.
瞧瞧啊
Well, look at that.
-不好意思 那是你的朋友吗 -我们只是
- I'm sorry. Is that a friend of yours? - We've made a point
想认识"左邻右舍"的人而已
to get to know everyone in the neighborhood.
我们觉得 之后如果在那边遇见不会那么尴尬
We think it makes it less awkward, you know, later.
对不起 这位是我妻子 歌♥洛莉亚
Oh, I'm sorry. This is my wife, Gloria.
我是艾德 这里就是我的位置
I'm Ed, and this is my bunk.
这位是我可爱的妻子
And this is my loving wife
为三个孩子日夜操劳的母亲 维尼
and devoted mother of three, Winnie.
她会在这里
She'll be here.
我还不知道我们要怎么排
I don't know what our lineup is yet.
但在家的时候 我睡在右边
But at home,I sleep on the right side.
所以也许在那里
So probably there.
请恕我们无礼
We don't mean to be rude,
但你看起来好像比你丈夫年轻很多
but you seem to be much younger than your husband.
您不算无礼 我是年轻很多
You're not rude. I'm very much younger.
有问题吗
Is that a problem?
只是很有可能
Well, it's just that there's a good chance,
你会比她早很久进来
uh, you'll be moving in long before she would.
我们关心的是 一旦你妻子改嫁
Our concern is, your wife remarries,
而她想又和新丈夫葬在一起
and wants to be laid to rest with her new husband.
她就会把这个位置高价卖♥♥出
So she sells this spot to the highest bidder.
我们就要和一个陌生人做邻居了
And we're left lying next to a complete stranger,
甚至连个形式上的招呼都不会和我们打
without even so much as a formal "How do you do?"
歌♥洛莉亚 告诉他们你不会这样
Gloria, tell them you're in.
我不知道 杰 我觉得这确实是个问题
I don't know, Jay. I think they have a very good point.
而且他们一点也不荒唐
And they're not crazy at all.
你说这话是什么意思
What do you mean they have a good point?
我想我们不会选这里了
I don't think this is going to work.
希望你们能找到"新邻居"
Good luck getting someone into your drawers.
我觉得
It occurs to me
我可能有点过于不安了
that I may have gotten a little too upset
还得出了某些
and jumped to some conclusions
或许不正确的结论
that were perhaps not true.
我现在意识到
I realize now that you would
你绝对不会故意做出如此荒唐的事情
never intentionally do something so unthinkable.
所以
So...
我想说 我很抱歉 我指责了你
I just wanted to say I'm sorry for accusing you.
我确实做了
I did it.
我就知道 你个两面派
I knew it! You two-faced --
听我解释 那是
Let me explain. There is --
解释就是掩饰 掩饰就是一切罪恶的开始
There is no explanation. There is just no excuse.
我只想知道为什么
I just want to know why!
你知道吗 有些女人说
Okay, y-you know how, um, s-some women say
她们忘了生孩子有多痛苦
that they forget how painful childbirth was?
我想你是忘了
Well, I-I-I think that you are forgetting
在领养莉莉之前你有多惊慌失措
how panicked you were before we got Lily.
-你完全抓狂了 -我没有
- You were freaking out. - I was not!
这上面说床垫
Okay, so, it says that we can put the mattress
有三种不同的放法
at one of three different levels.
-我们应该选哪一个呢 -我不知道
- Which one should we do? - I don't know.
好吧 那想想我们应该把她放在多深的位置
Well, just think about how far down she should be.
-多深 -我不知道 我不能做这个
- How far -- - I don't know! I can't do this!
好的
Okay.
这个弹簧固定系统真是太棒了
Oh, this latch system is great.
真不知道以前的人是怎么固定的
What did people do before this?
我不知道 别问我问题
I don't know! Stop asking me questions!
-小卡 -我不能做这个 我不能
- Cam... - I can't do this! I can't!
好吧 我
Okay, well, I...
我可不觉得这两件事之间有什么联♥系♥
I don't see what that has to do with anything.
我很害怕这件事
I-I was scared that -- that it was just gonna all be
你承受不了 我怕你会离开我
too much for you and that you were gonna leave.
我就会成为一个单身爸爸
And then I would be the one taking care of a baby
带着的孩子还跟一个
and half of her last name
弃我而去的人姓
would belong to the guy who left us.
是我做错了 我很抱歉
It was a mistake. I'm sorry.
我本想挽回的
I-I wanted to have it changed,
但是我需要你的签名
but I needed to get your signature,
我怕这会让我们大吵一架
and I was afraid that it would start a big fight
会让你讨厌我 然后
and that you would hate me and...
那我就不明白了
OK, I'm confused.
你们是说 如果她告诉我她有了麻烦
You're saying that if she tells me she has a problem,
我却不该帮助她
I'm not supposed to help her?
除非她求你帮她
Not unless she asks for your help.
但如果她让我帮助她了
But if she lets me help her,
她就不会有麻烦了啊
I can make her problem go away.
那是你们男人的观点
That is such a male thing to say.
请原谅我是个男人
Well, forgive me for being a man.
芒果的还是猕猴桃的
Mango or kiwi?
猕猴桃的
Ooh, kiwi.
当你说应该如何如何做时
When you say, you know, "Do this or do that,"
她会觉得你是在说"我比你聪明多了"
all she's hearing is, "I'm smarter than you."
相信我 她不会这么想的
Believe me, she doesn't think that.
她不希望你替他解决麻烦
She doesn't want you to save her problems.
她只希望得到你的支持
She just wants you to give her support
让她自己解决麻烦
so that she can solve her problems herself.
没错 而且有时候
Yes, and sometimes --
有时候她只需要一个倾诉的对象
sometimes she just wants a sympathetic ear.
或许这才问题的关键
Maybe it's all the creams,
但说的很有道理 姑娘们
but that just made sense, girlfriends.
那么如果克莱尔说 我讨厌堵车
So if Claire says, "I hate getting stuck in traffic,"
-我就不该说 你应该早点出门 -不
- I shouldn't say, "Maybe you should leave earlier"... - No.
-或是 别上高速公路 -不
- ...Or, "Don't get on the freeway." - No.
我应该说 我懂 这是挺郁闷的
I should just say, "I know. It's so frustrating."
-是的 这就对了 -真的吗
- Yes! That's it! - Really?
没错
Yes! Yes!
如果她说
And -- and if she says, uh, uh...
今天的服务员态度太差了
"The waiter I had today was so rude,"
我不该说 你应该一次性
I shouldn'say, "Maybe you should just order
-把菜全点好 -不行
- something on the menu for once." - No.
我应该说 真混♥蛋♥
I should just say, "What a jerk."
对了 就是这样
Yes! Yes! Yeah!
如果她说 菲尔 这节目快把我逼疯了
And if she says, "Phil, the TV's driving me crazy,"
我应该说 我知道
I should just say, "I know!
现在的电视节目都不是人看的
There is not enough quality programming for men."
不 你应该关掉那该死的电视
No! Turn off the damn TV.
好吧 我又不明白了
Okay, now I'm confused again.
听说你今天过的不太愉快啊
So, I heard you had a rough time today.
是啊
Yeah, well...
还记得那些我们以为会永远在一起的日子吗
Remember the days when we thought we'd live forever?
你想去玩吗
Don't you want to go play?
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表