而短♥信♥最棒的地方就在于
And the great thing about that text
我们无需知道他到底迷上了谁
is we don't have to know which one of us he wanted.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
你在这干什么呢
What are you doing?
情人节还没结束呢 朱莉安娜
Valentine's Day isn't over yet, Juliana.
亲爱的 别强求了
Sweetie, let's not push it.
你今晚可是差点进警局了
You almost got arrested tonight.
那今晚就这么不了了之吗
That's how it's gonna be?
-你就这么放弃我们的感情吗 -我不是放弃
- You're just giving up on us? - I am not giving up on us.
我只是放弃了克莱夫和朱莉安娜
I am giving up on Clive and Juliana.
等一下 等等 等等
Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
我知道有不少男女都有本事挽回这局面
I know a couple of people who could possibly save this night.
或许你知道他俩
Maybe you've heard of them...
两个美国青年尽他们所能
"Two American kids, doing the best that they can..."
菲尔和克莱尔
Phil and Claire Dunphy.
我今晚绝对不会再回那个旅馆了
I am not going back to that hotel tonight,
而且我肯定你被禁止进入了
and I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to.
不需要 菲尔和克莱尔有间卧室
Don't need to. Phil and Claire have a bedroom,
他们随时可以把那间卧室当成旅馆
which they can turn into a hotel whenever they want.
但是孩子们
But the kids...
他们不会料到我们这么早回家
They're not expecting us home this early.
如何 你准备好去冒险了吗
So, you up for a little adventure...
克莱尔
Claire?
你觉得你能搞定吗
Do you think you can handle it...
菲尔
Phil?
"戴维 我无法成为你理想中的女孩
"I can't be the girl you want me to be, David.
我只能做我自己 再见了 海莉"
"I can only be me. Goodbye. Haley."
发送
Send it.
-我犹豫不决 -来吧 我帮你发送
- I don't know. - Here, I'll help you.
别 别 别
No, no, no, no, no!
哇
Wow.
感觉真棒
That feels really good.
因为你自♥由♥了
Because you're free.
可我很害怕 我从九岁开始就从未单身过
And really scary. I haven't been single since I was 9.
所以你应该开始慢慢来
That's why you need to take your time now...
在你做任何决定之前必须先了解自己
Really get to know yourself before you make any decisions...
大概花五六年吧
Five, six years maybe.
要数以年计吗 我得给戴维打电♥话♥
Years?! I have to call David.
打电♥话♥给一个情人节把你置之不理的人吗
The boy who tossed you aside on Valentine's Day?
不需要
No.
你配得上更好的人 海莉
You deserve better, Haley,
一个梦想家 一个诗人
a dreamer, a poet.
等着他出现吧
Wait for him.
他说不定就近在眼前
He may be closer than you think.
你听见音乐声了吗
Do you hear music?
当然 你之所以也能听见是因为
Yes, and the fact that you hear it, too...
是迪兰吗
Is that Dylan?!
天哪
Oh my God!
想象我赤身裸体*
*Imagine me naked.
我真是个坏到连这个都能无视的家长吗
Am I a bad enough parent to ignore that?
没错 你可坏了
You are. You're really bad.
为你舍弃朋友也愿意*
*Without my best friend.
你看 如果你是之前那个海莉 早就
You know, the old Haley would have...
-我爱你宝贝 -海莉
- I love you, baby! - Haley!
干杯 杰
Salud, Jay!
-我的背挂彩了 -菲尔
- There's my back. - Phil.
-不用找零了 -谢谢
- Oh, no, keep the change. - Oh, thanks.
你是不是又在里面多放了一块提拉米酥啊
Did you put an extra tiramisu in here?
-算是吧 -雷恩 老照顾我们不太好吧
- Maybe. - Ryan, again?
我只是很喜欢来你们这嘛
I just like coming here.
我跟你说 如果你是单身的话
I tell you, if you were single...
-雷恩 -雷恩
- Ryan! - Ryan!
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表