剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
我现在明白了
I think I understand now.
你带我来是警告我
You brought me here as a warning
要是我不改变做法
to show me what I'll become
我会变成什麽人
if I don't change my ways.
我理解了
Well, I got the message,
我发誓绝对不会成为那样的人
and I swear I will never become that.
多谢你
Thank you.
-态度非常好 -是的
- It's a very sweet sentiment. - It is.
但不幸的是
But, unfortunately,
你必须走向那个命运
you're gonna have to live out that destiny.
这就是时间线的原理 抱歉
It's how the timeline works. Sorry.
-至尊艾娃 -开始了
- Ava Prime? - Here we go.
这是做梦吗
Is this a dream?
碰碰脚跟 多萝西 你要回家了
Click your heels, Dorothy. You're going home.
我真的很爰你
I really did love you.
希望那祥足够了
I wish that could've been enough.
急什麽呢 亲爱的
What's the hurry, love?
你 你这个混♥蛋♥
You... you bastard.
你一直躲著偷看呢啊
What, you've been sneaking around here this whole time?
不 不 不 我真的才刚到
No, no, no, I just got here, honestly, really.
被统治之泉痊癒 可以不需要我
You know, after the Fountain healed
也能活著后
and could survive without me,
它看到了我做出牺牲
it saw the purity of my sacrifice,
给了我第二次机会
and it's offered to give me another chance.
你还纯粹 别骗我
Your purity? Don't lie to me.
好吧 是的 我是说笑的
Okay, all right. I was joking.
绌治之泉对我评价并不高
The Fountain didn't think too highly of me,
尤其是我联繫了一个地狱的熟人后就更讨厌
even less after I contacted an old associate in Hell.
长话短说 现在我的灵魂
Long story short, the chit to my soul
又属于一个恶魔了
now belongs to a demon once again,
我不再和统治之泉相连 统治之泉高兴了
and the Fountain is very happy that I'm no longer bound to it.
哇 你还真是一点都没变啊
Wow, you haven't changed at all, have you?
人是可以同时
You know, people can change
变了又不变的
and not change at the same time.
我知道我还是个混♥蛋♥
I'm still a bastard. I know that.
但现在
But I guess now I know
作为混♥蛋♥ 我知道我缺少什麽特质了
what I'm missing by being a bastard.
我们搞砸了
We mucked it up.
你说的果然没错 我们搞砸了
We mucked it up just like you said we would.
再来一次我也会毫不犹豫做出一样的选择 亲爱的
I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat, love.
我也是
Me too.
听好
Listen,
我现在有另一条路要走
I have to walk a different path now,
离开传奇们的路
away from the Legends.
但拿上这个
But here, take this.
老钥匙 干什麽的
An old key. What is this for?
以后你就知道了
You'll find out.
生活多疯狂啊
Life's crazy, isn't it?
想像一下 我们在乘波号♥上的第一天
Imagine if our first day on the Waverider,
穿越到这一刻
we travel to this moment
穿越到这里 我们看见我
to this house, and we saw me,
已婚的舰长
a captain with a wife
还有有了 48个孩子的你
and you with 48 kids.
49个外加一个即将出生的孙子
49 and a grandbaby on the way.
我们比起以前的变化真是太大了
I don't think we would have recognized ourselves.
是啊 但我们也得向前看下一个任务
No, got to move forward, I guess, to the next job.
下一个搭档
A new partner.
嗯 我早有这种预感
Yeah, I had a feeling that was coming.
但要知道 乘波号♥永远是你的家
You know you'll always have a home on the Waverider.
不过估计你忙著照顾48个小混♥蛋♥呢
But I guess you'll be busy taking care of 48 punks.
怎麽对付混♥蛋♥我还是有点本事的
Well, I've learned a thing or two about handling punks.
看著你对付了六年呢
Watched you do it for six years.
来
There you go.
干什麽
What's this?
新娘捧花 接下来该你了
It's a bridal bouquet. That means you're next.
那就这麽定了
Well, that's that.
我有点紧张
Yeah I'm kind of nervous.
最近的风波太多了
Things rarely wrap up in a neat little bow for us.
没事的宝贝别紧张兮兮
No, come on, babe. Don't be paranoid.
接下来我们的人生会顺意的
Life... is gonna start going our way.
搞什麽
What the hell?
Ugh.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表