剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
It looks like he's trying to help Sara.
我只需要踏入魔印
Oh, I just need to step into the Sigil
找到她
and find her.
约翰 你没事吧
John, are you okay?
斯普纳的连接不稳定
Spooner's connection is unstable.
我在倾尽全力维持
I'm giving it everything just to maintain it.
-让我来 -不 不行
- I'll do it. - No, whoa, whoa.
你疯了吗 你会害死自己
Are you crazy? You'll kill yourself.
你看约翰现在的状况
Look what's happening to John.
这是备用计划 内特 接受吧
It's plan B, Nate. Embrace it.
莎拉
Sara?
艾娃
Ava.
等等 你...
Wait, how...
你还好吗
How are you...
你在这吗
Are you here?
清醒一点
Hey, hey, hey. Stay with me.
看着我
Look at me.
我愿意
Yes.
愿意什么
Yes, what?
等你回来后 我要和你结婚
When you get home, I'll marry you.
所以请你一定要回来
So you better get home, okay?
我爱你
I love you.
他在损害自己的生命
He's killing himself.
我们必须阻止他
We have to stop him.
约翰 看着我
John. Look at me.
第二轮
Round two.
虫洞打开了 莎拉
Wormhole's open, Sara!
不 不
No, no!
一睁眼又是扎莉·塔拉齐
Once again, I wake to Zari Tarazi.
你醒了
Oh, you're up?
我差点死了
I almost died.
但你救了我
But you saved me.
是的 我可不能让你
Yeah, well I couldn't let you die
刚取回灵魂就死掉
right after getting your soul back, so...
吉杰特说你可能会脱水
Gidget said you might be dehydrated,
所以我给你做了一杯蔬菜汁补充水分
so I made you a green smoothie to help you recover.
不含外星人的茧
Sans alien cocoon.
干杯
Oh, cheers.
不错
Yep.
非常可口
It's very tasty.
等你恢复力气了告诉我
Hey, uh, let me know when you have your strength back.
只是一时放纵
It's a fling.
你知道我能分辨别人是不是在吹牛
You know I can tell when someone's bluffing, right?
克劳利似乎不是
It looks like Crowley wasn't.
对 就算外星魔法是真的
Yeah, well, even if alien magic is real,
克劳利也是一条滑鱼
Crowley is a slippery fish.
他不可信任
He's not to be trusted.
随你怎么说 室友
Whatever you say, roomie.
那只是在乘波号♥的短暂居住吧
Hey, that was a short residence on the Waverider, eh?
没错 我不能一直掺和传奇的任务
Yeah, I can't keep getting roped into Legends missions.
只能说我没有
Let's just say I'm not as enamored
大家那么热衷于时间线
of the timeline as everyone else.
正如你说的
It's like you said,
我现在是凡人了
I'm mortal now.
我想看看做普通人是什么样子
I wanna see what it's like to be...normal.
也许我可以和你们一样爱这个世界
Maybe I can love this world like the rest of you do.
这一路你经历很多 小地狱使者
You've come a long way, you little Hellspawn.
还有别闹了 约翰
And come on, John.
只是一时放纵吗
Just a fling?
她都能让你开始喝清毒蔬果汁了
She's got you on a juice cleanse.
你确定不留下来吗
Sure you won't stick around?
你有种平易近人的感觉
You've got a pretty chill vibe
藏在你的持枪浪人气场之下
beneath your gun-toting outcast vibe.
是这样 我们联♥系♥你朋友了
Look, we contacted your friend,
很抱歉她还没有回来
and I'm sorry she's not back yet.
但我想拿掉这个东西
But I want this thing removed
那样我就终于能过普通人的生活了
so I can finally live a normal life.
我明白
I get that.
你想还大脑一片清静
You wanna keep it zen in the brain stem.
吉迪恩会治好你
Dr. Gideon will fix you up.
你检测到了什么 吉迪恩
What do you see, Gideon?
没有什么异常
Nothing out of the ordinary.
扫描无异常
真的吗 再仔细看看呢
Really? Can you look closer?
如果我取下她的大脑进行完全解刨
If I removed and thoroughly dissected her brain,
我们可能发现一些扫描不到的东西
we might something the scan did not detect.
我可以继续吗
May I proceed?
出什么事了
What's going on out there?
不 别杀死她 吉迪恩
No. Don't kill her, Gideon.
我能听到
Yeah, I can hear it.
我不会让她...
I wasn't gonna let her--
你听不到 对吗
You can't hear it, can you?
它们把我们包围了
They're all around us.
我在时光穿梭区
I've never seen anything like this
从没见过这种景象
in a temporal zone.
外星人 非常多
Aliens. Lots of 'em.
它们掉入时间线里了
They're falling into the timeline.
你笑什么
Why are you smiling?
我们要把这些糟心玩意清理了
We gotta clean this mess up.
我知道
I know.
只不过能制♥造♥
It's just that the only person
这么大骚动的人只有莎拉
who could create this much mayhem is Sara
也就是说她还活着
which means she's alive.
好吧 当宇宙给出征兆时
Well, if the universe shows you a sign,
你应该相信它
you should believe it.
订婚了
Engaged?
-我太开心了 我要哭了 -盖瑞 如果我们
- I'm so happy I could cry. - Gary, if we don't get
不通过这个虫洞 就会被困在这
through that wormhole, we are stuck here.
我已经用最快速度了 抱歉
I'm going as fast as I can. I'm sorry.
我的驾驶技术不如我未婚妻
I'm not as good a pilot as my fiancé.
慢着 你和那个外星人订婚了
Wait, you and that other alien are engaged?
她叫凯拉 没错 我婚礼现在泡汤了
Her name's Kayla, but yeah. I assume the wedding's off now.
-我没跟你说过吗 -我们可以晚点再说
- Did I not mention that? - We can talk about this later.
现在先带我们穿过那个虫洞
Right now, just get us through that wormhole.
好
Yeah.
我们会过去的
We're gonna make it.
-我们会过去的 -我们会成功的
- We're not gonna make it. - We're gonna make it.
我们没过去
We didn't make it.
缅怀我们的朋友 思考特·卡罗尔
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表