剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
Hmm, could be a Wafter.
你是在担心要跟外星人一起在船上生活吧
You're worried about sharing the ship with an alien?
- 噢 我不是这个意思 - 没事 不用担心
- Oh, that's not what I said. - No, don't worry.
我好久...都没有想吃人的冲动了
I haven't wanted to eat a human in... years.
好的 谢谢你加里 感激不尽
Okay, well, thank you, Gary. Appreciate it.
和你舞伴手牵手
Grab your partner, right hand through,
成双成对一起走
travel over two-by-two.
约翰 我好想念你 好想念我们一起的时光
Oh! John. I've missed this. I've missed us.
-是吗 加里 - 是呀
- Have you, Gary? - Yeah.
那我要斟酌一下要不要信你的话了
Well, you can see why I'm struggling to believe
因为你在我身边呆了这么久
a word you say after you lied to me
却一直假装成人类瞒骗我
all those years about being a human being.
哎呀 好啦 这不都过去了吗
Oh, well, come on, those days are over now.
是吗
Are they?
那你得把至尊泉水的事情
So you're telling me the whole truth
一五一十告诉我
about the Fountain of Imperium, then?
所有人 换舞伴
Everybody change partners!
噢 你听到了吗 我得走啦
Oh, listen to that! I gotta go!
快点 现在大家组成星星形状
Come on, now, let's shoot the star.
我等下换位置可以拿到口哨
I'm almost in position to grab the whistle.
而我等下换位置就可以碰见阿尔玛了
And I'm almost in position to make my move with Irma Rose.
听好了 我觉得异地恋
Listen, I believe long distance
是可以行得通
relationships can work,
但19世纪离我们也太远了
but the 1800s, that's a bit of stretch.
举起双手 排成两队
Two hands up, make lines on the side,
我要行动了
I'm going in.
所有人 拉起手
Everybody, two hand balance.
真奇怪 你们可不像是喜欢方形舞蹈的人
Strange, y'all don't strike me as the square dancing type.
- 不像吗 - 我已经叫你们离开了
- No? - What I told y'all to get.
可是警长啊 我们就是喜欢跳舞啊
But Sheriff, we just love dancing so much.
别以为我不知道你们的目的
Don't think I'm unawares why y'all really here,
那条虫是我的
but that worm is mine.
你捏痛我手了
You're hurting my arm.
放开她 你个崽种
Take your hands off her, bastard.
- 噢 这位是你的相好啊 - 真粗鲁
- Oh, is this one yours? - Rude.
它要来了 但没关系
It's comin'. But go on.
我知道你想打我的 来吧
You know you want to get a good hit in.
嘿 斯塔普顿
Hey, Stapleton.
你违反了第六条规则
You just broke rule number six.
我才不在乎你那些规则
Well, I don't give a damn about your rules.
我宣布你在这里的统治到此结束
And your reign here is about to end.
我要跟你一对一决斗
I challenge you to a duel.
口哨归赢的那个 输了的话 请自觉离开
Winner gets your whistle, loser gets out of town.
想决斗 没问题
You want a fight, you got it.
你确定要决斗吗 这警长是一回事
You sure about this? I mean, Sheriff's one thing,
但我们也见识过那条虫的威力了
but we've seen what that worm can do.
宝贝 我是莎拉·兰斯 我可以的
Babe, I'm Sara Lance. I always keep my cool.
我们已经经过这里两次了
We passed this spot twice already.
不过我倒是发现了你是个路痴啊
But then I can see your navigation skills ain't for much.
你在跟踪我
Wait, you're following me?
那是因为我知道你在外面肯定呆不下去
I knew you wouldn't last a minute out here alone.
你在这片有外星人出没的地方溜达到底想干嘛
What the hell you are doing hiking in alien-infested territories?
找东西 我要找到那些金子
Prospcting. I'm gonna find that gold.
好吧 但如果你要找金子
Okay, well, if it's gold you're after,
你也应该跟着瀑布走才对...
you should follow the waterfall...
你还是好好专注在
Why don't you just concentrate
你那个外星雷达上吧
on using your radar,
以防那玩意又出来攻击人
in case that thing decides to attack again.
我不是你的工具人
Well, I ain't your tool.
还有 我敢肯定
And you know, I'm pretty sure
飞船可以造金子 你想要多少有多少
the ship can make all the gold you want.
不是金子的问题 应该说 不只是金子的问题
It's not about the gold, or not just about the gold.
我要证明给所有人看
It's about showing everyone in that town
我阿斯特拉向来要什么就有什么
that I get what I want.
啊 就为了证明你那个观点就要大费周章啊
Ah, seems like a lot of work just to prove a point.
我也猜到你会这样说了
Yeah, well, figures you'd say that.
不像你 我的每一份权力都是辛辛苦苦打拼回来的
But I've had to fight for every bit of power that I have.
那你觉得我就很容易吗
Okay, you think I've had it easy?
我觉得你是浪费了一辈子的时间给自己打造了一个地狱
I think you spend your life creating your own kind of hell.
一直躲着 当孤狼 成天想着外星人会怎么攻击你
Hiding and alone, letting aliens mess with your head
你倒是去学掌控那股力量啊
when you could harness that power.
对 没错 我不是在躲藏
Yeah, well, I wasn't hiding.
我只是不能张扬
I was keeping my head down.
还有你知道吗 我才不是一直都一个人
And you know, I wasn't always alone either.
我失去母亲的时候 他们把我送到了一个寄养家庭
You know, when I lost my mom, they put me in foster care.
你的母亲
Your mom?
是啊 他们是对我很好
Yeah, you know, people tried their best with me.
但跟一个经常能听到
But some kid who, you know,
外星人声音的孩子住一块 他们还是接受不了
hears aliens all the time, they couldn't deal.
呵 在我长大的地方 要想过得好一些
Well, where I'm from, you have to use whatever power
就要靠自己去争取
you have to tip the scales in your favor.
你要知道 你已经不在地狱了
You know, you're not in hell anymore.
那你也不在德州了
And you're not in Texas.
那我们走哪边
So, which way do we go?
怎么了宝贝
What's up, babe?
你知道我从来都不会输的
You know I've never lost a shootout.
我知道
Yes, I know.
如果我没有站出来挑战他的话
And I would tell you if I didn't fill up for this.
那就会像你说的那样 一切都不会有改变
It's like you said, nothing's changed.
那我是认真的
And I meant it.
你经历过那么多事
With everything that you've been through...
那既然我都经历过那么多事了
With everything I've been through,
来场西部牛仔决斗放松一下嘛
a Wild West shootout is exactly what I need.
好吧
All right.
那走吧 去打败那个坏人
Let's go win ourselves a standoff, shall we?
♪我们不知道她从何而来♪
♪We don't know where she came from ♪
♪不过她已经回不了头♪
♪But know that she ain't going back ♪
♪因为面对着警长的枪口时♪
♪'Cause there ain't no one faces Stapleton's guns ♪
♪没人能够完好无损地回来♪
♪And walks away lookin' intact ♪
♪如果她开枪了 虫子就会来开餐♪
♪If she shoots the worm will eat her ♪
♪但如果她不开枪 警长就会杀死她♪
♪If she don't, she'll fall from his lead ♪
♪你可以竭尽所能 来证明你是个巾帼英雄♪
♪You could do what you can to prove you're a man ♪
我可以 牛仔
Can it, cowboy.
♪祝你好运 莎拉·兰斯♪
♪Godspeed, Sara Lance♪
你玩够你的枪没
You done playing with your pistol yet?
数十步 然后拔枪
Ten paces. Then we draw.
- 一步 两步 - 你闭嘴啊
- One, two... - Would you shut up?
莎拉
Sara!
你们在太空的时候到底发生了什么
What the blood hell happened on that planet, eh?
这...这不正常啊
That... that ain't normal.
你是什么怪物
You must be some kind of monster.
不 我不是怪物
No, not a monster.
不过你倒是说对了一点
But you're right about the other thing,
我确实不是正常人
I'm definitely not normal.
决斗取消 你别想拿到这个
The deal is off. You ain't getting this.
为什么...你...不死
Why... won't... you... die?
看看他的下场啊 看来你们成功了
Would you look at that? Looks like y'all did it.
确实
I guess we did.
你找到金子了 不错啊斯普纳
You found it. Not bad, Spooner.
怎么了 外星人在附近吗
What, is the alien nearby?
是的 就在我眼前
Yeah. And I'm looking at it.
看样子我们都找到了想找的东西
Looks like we both found what we were looking for.
那些金子是外星人拉出来的吗
Did gold just come out of that alien's...
那如果这外星人能产金
But if that's the deposit,
那个家伙不只是在保护金子
then that guy, he's not just protecting the gold.
他在保护这个外星人
He's protecting the alien.
看来你们终于知道了
Well, y'all figured it out,
就是那条虫让拳头城变得富裕
that there worm made Fist City a boomtown.
不过你们千万别在那些人和他们的金子中间掺一脚
But don't come between those folks and their gold.
我是副警长 巴斯·里夫斯
Deputy Marshall, Bass Reeves.
小姐 口哨接下来就交给我们吧
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表