剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
你难道不觉得是莎拉吗
Does that not remind you of Sara?
*太空女孩*
*Space girl*
鲍伊 别唱了
Bowie! Cut that crap out!
听着 伙计
Hey, listen, mate.
你唱的那首歌♥是关于内特悲惨的恋爱经历吗
Is that song you're singing about Nate's sad love life?
不是 伙计
No, mate.
你唱的是关于莎拉·兰斯吗
Are you singing about Sara Lance?
那是她的名字吗
Is that her name?
你那个被太空飞船吸走的朋友
Your friend who got sucked up into a spaceship?
什... 被太空船吸走
W--sucked into a spaceship?
是不是挺野的
Isn't it wild?
所以你是用你自己那
So you saw this with your own
美丽双色的眼球看到的吗
beautiful, asymmetrical eyes?
我那晚在用超级8摄像机拍摄
I was filming that night on my Super 8.
你可以自己看
See for yourself.
好的 胶片处理好了
Okay. Film is developed.
让我们来看看鲍伊看到了什么
Let's see what Bowie saw.
*欢迎来到我的环形巷尾 朋友*
*Welcome to my cul-de-sac, friend*
*这是个环形的巷尾*
*That's a street that ends in a circle...*
你们简直是天外来客
You lads are out of this world.
大卫那个鲍伊
David freaking Bowie?
-你是嗅味乐队的歌♥迷吗 -他们可棒了
- You're a Smell fan? - They're something else.
好好好 我得告诉你
Hey, wait, wait, wait. I gotta--I gotta let you in
一个小秘密 好吗 大卫那个鲍伊
on a little secret, all right, David freaking Bowie?
因为今晚 今晚我将要
'Cause tonight--tonight, I am going
向我的女朋友求婚
to propose to my girlfriend!
我的天...
Holy--
祝我好运
Wish me luck.
他是个太空女孩
She's a space girl.
-艾娃 -好吧
- Ava- - Okay.
莎拉被绑♥架♥了 所以
Um, Sara's been abducted so,
莎拉被绑♥架♥了
uh, Sara's been abducted.
我马上回来
Uh...I'll be right back.
她乱成一团了
So she's a mess.
好吧 咱们给她点空间
All right, so let's just give her some space.
与此同时 我们对外星人了解多少
In the meantime, what do we know about aliens?
可以说一无所知
Literally nothing.
他们是绿色的
They're green.
听着 你们这群蠢货
Listen, you fools.
莎拉失踪是因为你们昨晚都在狂欢
Sara's missing because you guys were partying last night.
我们得找到她 我们时间不多
We have to find her. We're running out of time.
该正规起来了
Time to get organized.
艾娃 你回来了
Ava, you're back.
给你
Here you go.
-姑娘 你没事吧 -什么
- Girl, are you okay? - What?
我很好 怎么了
I'm fine. Why?
我们就是觉得...
Well, we just thought that--
你知道 莎拉失踪了
You know, with Sara being lost,
你或许想要多花些时间
you may wanna sit this one out.
她没失踪 她即将被找到
Uh, she is not lost. She is pre-found.
每个问题都有解决方案 这个也是
There's a solution to every problem including this one.
有索引 真细心
Wow, indexed. Thorough.
你们都是最佳能手
You are all the best of the best.
只要我们以逻辑和理性来处理这事
If we handle this logically and rationally,
我们就能找回莎拉 好吗
we will get Sara back, okay?
好吧 这是在浪费时间
Right, well, uh, this a waste of time.
我有更好的办法
I've got a better idea.
是啊 自从我把她从炼狱救回来
Yeah, ever since I rescued her from Purgatory,
莎拉和我就有着精神上的连接
Sara and I have a psychic connection.
可以让我定位她
It'll allow me to locate her,
我所需要的一切都在宅邸里
and everything I need is at the mansion.
该死 约翰 你这是不服从命令
Damn it, John. That's insubordinate.
第一步 分发文件夹
第二步 让约翰·康斯坦丁使用魔法
但我不会阻止你
But I won't try to stop you.
你知道吗 要想让他有效率
You know, he's actually most effective
就不能让他一个人行动
not left to his own devices.
-我可以去... -谢谢 Z
- I can just- - Thank you, Z.
我们能成的
We're gonna fix this.
第三步 让感情线自然发展
阿斯特 你能让他们专注在任务上吗
Astra, would you mind keeping them on mission please?
我其实不是队里的一员 所以...
Uh, I'm not really on the team, so...
我们接受外部协助 谢谢
We're accepting outside help. Thank you.
第四步 阿斯特搞什么
好吧 我想我只需要冷静下
Okay. I think I need to just calm down
然后去做些"研究"
and do some "Research."
真的吗 要现在去
Really? Right now?
老兄 莎拉需要我们
Dude, Sara needs us!
我这慌着呢 老弟
I'm freaking out here, man.
别这样 B
Aw, come on, B.
第五步 坏线索也可能有结果
米克 来的正是时候
Ah, Mick. Perfect timing.
我需要你去调查一下
I need you to check on any leads you may have
地下世界的任何线索
in the underworld please.
没用的
Not gonna work.
这一套根本就没用
This whole thing's not gonna work.
没有莎拉什么都没用
Nothing works without Sara.
好吧 那怎么办 你就喝酒吗
Okay, so what? Are you just gonna drink?
真是太成熟了 罗里
That's real mature, Rory.
真心成熟
Real mature.
第六步 让罗里喝酒直至他愿意合作
你还真把整个团队都安排得明明白白
You really got this team figured out.
那我们做什么
So what do we do?
我们打电♥话♥叫专家 超查部
We are gonna call the experts, the D.E.O.
-好主意 等下 -怎么了
- Good idea. Eesh-- - What?
你和艾丽克斯·丹弗斯关系会变得尴尬吗
Is it gonna get weird between you and Alex Danvers
她和莎拉曾经暧昧过一段
'cause she and Sara had a fling?
世界就这么点大 总会碰面的
It's--swing a dead cat.
莎拉一直都希望不喜欢孤身一人
Sara never liked to be alone.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你是哪位
Who are you?
我是斯巴达克斯 所向无敌
I'm Spartacus, the Undefeatable.
好吧 "所向无敌"不太贴切 不过
Yeah, that "Undefeatable" Part didn't quite stick, but...
等等
Wait.
回来
Hey, get back here!
抱歉 你找到莎拉了吗
Sorry. Did you find Sara?
没有
No.
要不要来一杯
Care to wet your whistle?
我不明白 你有什么收获
I'm confused. What did you learn?
莎拉·兰斯我是不可能找到了
That Sara Lance is far beyond my reach.
你告诉艾娃你能找到她的
You told Ava you could reach her.
好吧 我夸口了
Yeah, well, I overpromised.
你不能就这么放弃莎拉
You can't just give up on Sara.
你一定还有其他办法的
There's got to be something you can do.
-拜托 一点没有吗 -听着
- Come on. Anything? - Look--
她被外星人带走了 明白吗 去了太空
aliens took her, all right? To space.
这确实不是我擅长的领域
This is really not my area of expertise.
如果是鬼魂或者恶魔
Now if it was a ghost, or a demon,
哪怕是和威士忌有关
or even a handle of whiskey,
我都能帮上忙 但是抱歉
I could help you out with that, but I'm sorry.
明白吗 我是个占星家
All right? I'm an astrologer.
而你们需要一个宇航员
And you need an astronomer.
真是个混♥蛋♥[翘臀很赞]What an ass.
是的 他确实有此特质
Yeah, he does have that going for him.
不过他说的没错
Look, he's right.
这确实超出他能力范围了
This is out of his league.
也超出我们所有人的能力范围了
This is out of all our leagues.
我不同意
I disagree.
阿斯特拉 说说你的人脉
Astra, let's talk about your "Network."
我的人脉
My network?
我才刚来地球上没一会
I've been on Earth for, like, five minutes.
正是如此
Exactly.
吉迪恩 超查部为什么不接电♥话♥
Gideon, why isn't the D.E.O. Answering?
超查部变为废墟
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表