剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
所以你是在拿真正的地球打保龄
So you're literally bowling with planet Earth?
这就是太空保龄球嘛
That's why it's called cosmic bowling.
你们要为自己星球的存活而努力
You go mano a mano for the survival of your species,
要是输了
and if you lose,
你们就跟整个地球一起
you and your entire home planet
被我放进收战利品的柜子里
get banished to our trophy shelf
一辈子
for eternity.
这是神仙才能做到的事吧
Wow, that's godlike power.
我不是神
I'm not a god.
我只是个热爱保龄也热爱摧毁星球的
I'm just an average Joe who loves to bowl
普通人而已
and destroy countless worlds.
巴迪 你是这里的老板
Buddy, wait, with this is your place.
为什么不赶他们走啊
Why don't you just kick 'em out of here?
不行啊 规则说明的 冠军有权力一直呆在这里
Can't. Rules say they can stay as long as they're champs.
所以他们在这赖着了 还操控了一切
Now they've taken root and taken over.
都是你的错 害我们要打这场破比赛
It's your fault we're playing this dumb game.
这里全是负能量了
Place if full of bad energy now.
那起码我是有积极去找
Hey, look, at least I was being proactive
离开这里的方法
and trying to get us out of here.
那就别那么积极
Be less proactive.
他们比赛的竞争变得太激烈了
They made the game so competitive,
都没人想来打保龄球了
no one wants to play here.
我们的队伍很不团结
This team is falling apart.
嘿 哟
Hey, yo.
来吧传奇 还等什么
Come on, Legends. What are you waiting for?
你们还要输给我呢 赶紧的
You got a game to lose. Let's get going.
他们把我的保龄球馆变成了霸凌球馆
They turned my bowling alley into a bullying alley.
比赛开始
Game on.
靠
Damn it.
你根本就没听我教你的
You're not listening to anything I say.
我有听
I am listening.
但我选择无视你的话
I'm just choosing to ignore you.
保龄球太傻♥逼♥了
Bowling's stupid.
保龄才不傻 你就是四肢发达头脑简单
Bowling is not stupid, you ignorant lug.
你不把手套摘下来
You can't control the ball
怎么将手指放进去啊
if your fingers aren't in the hole, see?
你奶奶个...
You son of a...
日了狗了 我手指好像动不了了
Oh, my God, I think I jammed it.
- 他♥娘♥的♥... - 噢 很痛吧
- Son of a... - Ooh, that's gotta hurt.
暂停 我们要申请中场休息
All right, time-out! We're at time-out.
我们去给你拿点冰敷一下 然后...
We'll get you some ice, and we'll
再想办法
Do something.
好了 我去拿冰块
Okay, let's get ice.
没事的
All right.
我们回来做什么
Why did we come back here?
我们要定个计划
We need a plan.
行 计划就是我变成钢铁 你用你的图腾能力
Okay, plan: I'll steel up. You use your wind power.
把我当成子弹发射出去就好
Shoot me like a bullet.
不是 我们...我们两个之间要有计划
No, we... we need a plan for us.
- 我们两个 - 没错
- Us, us? - Yeah.
你知道吗 我刚一直在思考
You know, I was thinking about it, and...
我们现在单独在一起 是时候好好谈谈我俩的感情了
this will give us a chance to end things amicably.
什么
What?
世界都要完了
The world is ending
然而你还要跟我谈感情
and you wanna have a relationship talk now?
我只是想成熟地处理这段感情 要面对现实
Just trying to be mature and... and... and pragmatic.
我懂的扎莉 我们两个要分隔
Okay, look, Zari, I know we're gonna have
很长一段时间
to spend time apart, like, a lot
因为这样时间线才不会崩溃啊
so the timeline doesn't collapse,
但当我们能聚在一起 一切等待都会值得的
but the time we do spend together will be worth it.
我不知道了 会吗
I don't know, will it?
要打满分哦
Get your strike.
看吧 上天都认为我们的感情要完了
See, I feel like we're on this doomed path
这段感情最终只能走到悬崖尽头
and just blindly walking towards a cliff.
听着 我知道
All right, look, obviously I can see
跟一个存在于另一条时间线上
dating a woman from another timeline
还只能活在图腾里的女人谈恋爱大概率是行不通的
that's stuck in another dimension might end bad.
那你的意思是我们现在就分手吗
Well, doesn't that mean we shouldn't do it?
全中
Yeah!
不是
No.
因为分手这个选项更难受
Because the alternative is way worse.
扎莉 我不能没有你
Zari, I cannot stand being away from you.
要是失去了你 我心会痛死的
It actually hurts my heart.
你这话...
That is...
是我需要的听到的
what I needed to hear.
但是啊
But um, listen.
如果我们还想挽救这段感情的话...
If we're gonna save this relationship, we...
是不是要先拯救一下地球呢
We need to go save the world first.
是吧
Yeah.
好
Okay.
摇滚起来
Rock and roll.
我...得好好冷静一下
I just... I need to clear my head.
怎么一脸忧愁
Why the long face?
巴迪 我们队凝聚不起来啊
Well, Buddy, team's falling apart,
然而整个人类即将就要毁灭了
and every human being alive is about to be annihilated.
真惨
Shame.
在我看来 其实打保龄球也不过是
The way I see it, bowling is all about
朋友之间一起打闹一起唠嗑而已
bending elbows with friends and wetting your beaks.
你得够放松心情 才能打出最好的球
Best bowling happens when you're not thinking at all.
用负能量打败负能量这种做法是不行的
Can't beat bad energy with bad energy.
你说得对
You're right.
那我是一直都没用对方法
I've been going about this all wrong.
巴迪 能帮我个忙不
Buddy, can you do me favor?
玉米片跟薯条 吃了能赢哦
Nachos and fries, breakfast of champions.
还为女士们准备了樱桃可乐
And a Cherry Coke for the lady.
谢谢 巴迪
Thank you, Buddy.
干嘛 还没比完啊
Whoa, the game isn't done yet.
我们一直看着记分牌只会更焦虑啦
The scoreboard looming over our head is stressing us out,
而且 我们要是都不能像一个团队
and besides, it doesn't matter if we win or lose
那输了赢了又有什么区别
if we're not a team first.
要是我们输了 地球就会毁灭
You do realize that the Earth gets destroyed
你是知道的吧
if we lose, right?
好吧 确实 结果还是很重要的
Well, okay, yes, the outcome does matter,
但我们想赢的话就得团结起来
but we're not gonna win by tearing each other apart.
听我说各位 我们还没输的啊
I mean, guys, we're not even losing
至少还没输给瓶子杀手
to the Pin Killers right now.
我们倒是先输给了自己
We're losing to ourselves.
而其我们现在所做的一切
And what we do from this moment on
都关乎着地球的命运
decides the fate of our planet.
那我就要问问你们
So I'm asking you,
我们是败者 还是传奇
are we losers, or are we Legends?
你们能做回一个传奇吗 可以吗
Huh, do I have a Legend? Do I have a Legend?
这才对嘛 这才叫团队精神
There we go, that's that team spirit.
干杯
Cheers.
我来吧
Here.
给
There.
谢谢
Thanks.
那我猜 你不脱手套就是为了开酒瓶吧
I suppose that's one good reason to keep your gloves on.
也有其他原因
There's others.
我的过去不是谁都能知道的
My past is not for everyone to see.
阿斯特拉 你要上场了
So, Astra, we're gonna need you to roll.
我没打过保龄球啊 一次都没打过
I've never bowled before. Not even once.
拜托了 你就不想亲自打赢
Come on, don't you wanna de-ball
那个穿得像要去海滩一样的家伙吗
that "Jersey Shore" wannabe?
球队欢迎你的加入
Welcome to the team.
有了 我知道一个能让你
Hey, I might know how you can bowl
不脱手套就能打球的方法
and not have to take your gloves off.
罗里 罗里 罗里 罗里
Rory, Rory, Rory, Rory!
啊 他来了他来了
Ah, here he goes.
厉害了...
What...
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表