剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
现在快告诉我 我要怎样才能变回人类
Now, tell me how to make myself human again.
你这样说只是因为接受不了这个事实而已吧
This is just your pain cycle speaking, Sara!
放下你的怒气 莎拉你要放眼未来 好好想想你能做些什么
Look past your rage, Sara, and imagine the possibilities.
有翅膀的你
You, with wings!
能在零下环境
You, with the ability to live
生存的你
in subzero temperatures!
多厉害
Fun!
你以前努力奋斗只为了拯救时间线 图啥呢
You fought so hard to save the timeline, but for what?
人类没有我 没有我们 根本就没有未来啊
Humanity has no future without me, without us!
♪所以你怎么看♪
♪ So what do you say? ♪
拒绝 如果你不帮我
Hard pass, and if you won't fix me,
那我就自己克隆一个人类版本的我
then I'll make a clean clone of myself,
然后我就离开这个破地方
and then I'm gonna blow up this place
顺便也把这里给炸了
and get the hell off this planet.
到就祝你好运了
Good luck with that.
没有发动机的话也屏障自然也解除了
No generators means no electrostatic barrier,
到时候啊 扎古星人就能进来了
which means, yes, Zagurons.
如果是我的话
If I were you,
我可不会拿自己的
I wouldn't book a venue
婚姻幸福来冒险
for your wedding just yet.
永别吧 比索普
Goodbye, Bishop.
给你
Behind you.
谢谢
Mm, thank you.
讲真的 艾娃真的说出了
I mean honestly, leave it to Ava
很多我们应该要担心的事情
to bring up some very valid concerns.
但不冒险哪里来的机会
Very valid concern-itunities.
就是 我们得发挥想象力
Exactly. We need to get creative.
总要想个办法出来救莎拉
We got to find a way to get Sara back
同时其他事情都不可以有任何变化
and make sure everything else stays the same.
所以现在的一切都不会变
So our present doesn't change.
那我还是在队里
And I still join the Legends.
嘘 行 接着呢
Shh. Okay, so how?
我倒有个办法
I might have a way.
用假人?
With a mannequin?
不是 是用一个装满炸♥药♥的假人
No, with an exploding mannequin!
艾娃
Ava.
原来你在这
There you are.
你能帮我克隆一个纯人类身体吗
Can you make a clean version of me?
我来吗?不行
Me? No.
克隆的工作都是比索普做的 他才是天赋异禀的科学家
Bishop does all the cloning. He's the brilliant scientist.
可你也是个天赋异禀的护士啊
But you? You're the brilliant nurse
你一直都在辅助他
who helped him.
我知道你一定可以
I know that you can do this.
行吗 我相信你
All right? I trust you.
莎拉
Sara!
我们准备炸发动机了
The generators are ready to blow!
给我
Give me it.
我们要赶紧上船
We have to get to the ship now!
你们先走 我待会就来
You go. I'll meet you there.
她这是挂我电♥话♥了吗
Did she just hang up on me?
你都吃多少碗了
How many bowls is that?
如果我不能好好享受地道美食
What's the point of time travel
那还搞什么时间旅行
if I can't enjoy the local cuisine?
弟弟我爱你 我也完全认同你有想象力超凡
B, I love you, and I cosign your creativity 100 percent,
但这个计划真的...
but this plan is...
绝对不行啊 朋友
It's absolute rubbish, mate.
你塞进去的烟花必须要炸在
Those fireworks will have to go off
正好的时间 正好的地点
at just the right time in just the right place
你还得算好用量
with just the right amount of force.
这也太悬了
I don't like those odds.
还有她的头发真的太糟了
And her hair is trag.
外星人肯定能认出这不是莎拉
The alien is definitely gonna know.
加里当时在绑♥架♥现场
Gary is on the ship.
那个憨憨肯定会把这个假人认成莎拉的
He'll pick up what I'm laying down here.
我让吉迪恩反推了一下
I had Gideon run a reverse model
外星吊舱的耗损程度
on the pods' disbursement,
还算过了时间的流动
and, accounting for temporal drift,
12小时14分钟之后
in 12 hours and 14 minutes,
他们的飞船就会正好在跨越时间领域
the ship will be in the exact location it was
也就是外星人从飞船上掉出时间领域的时候
when Sara sent aliens into the timeline.
到时候假人就会爆♥炸♥ 把散落在时间线上的外星人都弄死
The bomb goes boom, scattering aliens across the timeline.
那莎拉就平安无事了
We get our Sara back.
万事俱备 现在只欠斯普纳这股东风啦
All I need now is my woman on the inside.
我进来了 接下来做啥
All right, I'm here. Now what?
留心观察
Keep your eyes peeled.
发现有在酒吧里的成员就告诉我
Let me know when the Legends are on the move,
还有 你千万别和莎拉有互动
and whatever you do, don't interact with Sara.
我都不认识她
Look, I don't even know the lady.
我能跟她有什么互动
What would I possibly say to her?
嗨 你好吗
Hey. How's it going?
心情不好啊
Rough night?
我今晚过得也不咋地
I've been having a weird one myself.
干杯
Cheers.
那么 和我聊聊吧
So, lay it on me.
害 说嘛 我想转移下注意力
Oh, come on. I could use a distraction.
那好吧
What the hell.
二十年前 我被外星人绑♥架♥了
Twenty years ago, I was abducted by aliens.
他们对我做了手脚 然后我就一直会感觉到些什么
Now, they did something to me, and ever since, I feel things,
能听到外星人的声音
hear voices from aliens,
这让我很恼怒
and it's freaking me out.
就是 万一我体内有什么一股不可控制的力量
What if there's something inside me that I can't control,
那么我身边的人...
and the people I live with...
他们会把我当成怪物的
They're gonna think I'm some kind of monster.
你一定会觉得我是疯子吧
And now you think I'm crazy.
没有 别人因为不了解你才畏惧你的时候
No, crazy is the word people use when they're afraid
才会叫别人疯子
of what you're capable of.
我不害怕 我倒很好奇
I'm not afraid. I am intrigued.
哇 你真的很酷
Wow. You really are cool.
听你这样说
Look, it sounds like
我觉得你更像是踏上了人生的新旅程
you're on the beginning of an amazing journey,
你要我提点建议的话 那我用经验告诉你
and if I could give you one piece of advice, from experience,
绝对不要自己一个人面对一切
don't go at it alone.
如果我伤害了他们呢
And what if I hurt them?
那如果他们选择帮你呢
What if they help you?
那如果我不是他们预期中的那样呢
Well, what if I can't live up to their expectations?
这个嘛 我身同感受
Yeah, I feel you on that one.
我今晚本来是要想我女朋友求婚的
I was supposed to propose to my girlfriend tonight,
我也觉得她应该会答应我的
and then I realized that she's probably gonna say yes.
- 这不挺好的吗 - 我也不知道了
- That's great, right? - Oh, I don't know.
我的人生经历过太多的变化
I've been so many different people in my life,
所以我很担心 现在的我
and I am worried that this version of me
在未来会不会又变了
might just be a phase,
她能把一生的爱都献给我
and I would get a lifetime of the woman I love,
但我不确定我能回馈给她同样的东西
but I can't promise she'd get the same in return.
我刚认识你没多久
Look, I just met you,
我也不了解你女朋友
and I certainly don't know your girlfriend,
但知觉告诉我 无论你变成什么她都能接受
but my gut tells me that she can handle change.
谁知道呢 她可能还喜欢你的变化呢
Hell, might even be good for her.
万一我伤害了她呢
And what if I hurt her?
那万一你的变化能帮她呢
What if they help her?
我们是嗅觉乐队
We're The Smell.
渣渣们 这是你人生中能看到最精彩的表演
Now, welcome to the best show of your lives, you wankers!
她本来就很完美
She is perfect just the way she is.
求婚之前应该先给她灌杯咖啡清醒一下
Maybe just a cup of coffee before I propose.
灌两杯吧
Maybe two.
你们真是太棒了
You lads are out of this world.
我去 大卫·鲍伊?你是他们的粉丝吗
David freaking Bowie? You're a Smell fan?
他们真是独一无二啊
They're something else.
等会别走 我要...
Wait, wait, wait, I got to...
我想告诉你个小秘密
I got to let you in on a little secret.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表