剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
伦敦 2166年
第二次闪电战
汪达尔·萨维奇
Vandal Savage.
一位获得永生的邪恶独♥裁♥者
An evil dictator blessed with immortality.
他完成了人类历史上没人能做到的事
He has achieved what no one in human history ever has.
他征服了整个地球
He has conquered the entire planet.
你叫什么名字 孩子
What's your name, son?
乔纳斯
Jonas.
你的母亲很勇敢
Your mother was brave,
正如你父亲很愚蠢一样
just as your father was foolish.
那你呢
Which are you?
你像你母亲 是吧
So you take after your mother, huh?
或许不是
Or not.
凯撒 希♥特♥勒♥
Caesar. Hitler.
皮尔·德加顿
Per Degaton.
和萨维奇比起来简直不值一提
Rank amateurs compared to Savage.
他的部队已经夺去了数十亿人的性命
His forces have already claimed the lives of billions.
时间之主理事会
如果我们有办法阻止他
And if we possess the means to stop him,
却继续袖手旁观
and again do nothing,
那就等于我们的手上沾着他们的鲜血
then their blood is on our hands.
作为一名在位多年的时间之主
As a Time Master of long standing,
你似乎忘记了我们的职责
you seem to forget our responsibility
是保护时间线 而不是人类
is to protect the timeline, not humanity.
你想要进行的那种时间操控
You wish to engage in the very sort of manipulation of time
正是我们发誓要防止的
that we are sworn to prevent.
但是 如果我们允许人类在恶势力手中消亡
And yet, if we allow humanity to perish at the hands of evil,
那我们守护的又是什么宇宙
then what universe are we custodians of?
万一你试图从萨维奇手中拯救世界
What if, in trying to save the world from Savage,
却将它暴露给另一个更危险的暴君 怎么办
you make it vulnerable to another, more terrible despot?
我们不是战士 亨特船长
We are not warriors, Captain Hunter.
我们没有军队
We possess no army.
我也不是在要兵
And I'm not asking for one.
只需要一艘时间飞船
Just a single timeship
和你们的准许 去改变历史
and your permission to change history
而非坐等汪达尔·萨维奇终结历史
before Vandal Savage puts an end to it.
我不是以时间之主的身份
I'm not appealing to you
提出这个请求
as Time Masters,
而是以人类的身份
but as humans, please.
给我改变时间线的特权
Grant me the authority to change the timeline
就这一次
just this once.
理事会的会议怎样 亨特船长
How did the council meeting go, Captain Hunter?
正如所料 吉迪恩
Exactly as expected, Gideon.
-我们要继续吗 -是的
- So we are proceeding? - Indeed.
准备开动乘波号♥
Prepare the Waverider for takeoff.
设定航线 去美国
Set a course. United States.
星城 2016年1月
Star City. January, 2016.
公元21世纪初
Ah, the early second millennium A.D.
汽油发动机 网络色情 还有那些愚蠢的
The golden age of gasoline engines, online pornography,
小智能手♥机♥的黄金时代
and those silly little smartphones.
我们要去找什么东西 船长
What are we going to retrieve, Captain?
不是东西
Oh, not what.
而是人
Who.
我需要你调些档案 吉迪恩
I need you to pull up some files, Gideon.
八位男女 即将加入我们
The eight men and women who'll be joining us
一同展开征程
on our little crusade.
你一般喜欢独自行动 船长
You usually prefer to work alone, Captain.
这一次 我需要一支队伍
This time, I'll need a team.
明日传奇
第一季第一集
首位征募 雷蒙德·帕尔默博士
First recruit: Dr. Raymond Palmer.
也被称作原子侠
Also known as the Atom.
回到战场上的感觉真不错
This feels good, being back in the field.
虽然算不上什么战场 但也...
Not that this is a field, but--
雷 你没问题吧
Ray, are you up for this?
现在回头也太晚了
Uh, too late to turn back now.
有人移走了中♥央♥处理装置
Huh, someone removed the central processing unit.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
这电脑的中♥央♥处理器是我设计的
I designed the computer's CPU,
所以 没错 很肯定
so, yeah, pretty sure.
被蜂巢发现了才会被移走
Well, HIVE would only remove it if they knew--
你让我缩小 飞进他们的秘密电脑实验室
You had me shrink down and fly into their secret computer lab?
我今晚要到倒大霉了 是不是
My night's about to get a whole lot worse, isn't it?
你可以解决他们
Oh, you can take them.
他们有枪
They have guns.
你有件超级战衣
You have a super-suit.
是时候长大了
It's time to start growing.
这可不容易
This is gonna get a little rough.
我不是你的敌人
Oh, I am not one of your adversaries.
西♥藏♥ 2016年
下一位征募 莎拉·兰斯
Next recruit: Sara Lance.
刺客联盟前成员
Former member of the League of Assassins,
死而复生过
also formerly dead.
放开她
不放呢
兰斯小姐
Miss Lance?
能陪我喝一杯吗
Join me for a drink?
我不远千里来见你
I have come quite a long way to meet you.
匹兹堡 2016年
火风暴 融合超级体
Firestorm, the merged super-form
由杰佛逊·杰克逊与马丁·斯泰因博士构成
of one Jefferson Jackson and Professor Martin Stein.
小心 杰佛逊 这栋楼
Caution, Jefferson, 83% of the chemicals
83%的化学品都是易燃的
in this factory are combustible.
去和兰博说吧
Yeah, tell that to Rambo.
我说了让你小心点
Thought I told you to be careful.
我可以和你分享我的智慧
What's the use of sharing my intelligence
但你不听又有何用
if you won't listen?
别再把我当成
Stop bossing me around
你乳臭未干的学生来指挥了
like I'm one of your snot-nosed undergrads.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你是谁
Who are you?
肯德拉·桑德斯和卡特·哈尔
Kendra Saunders and Carter Hall.
圣罗克 2016年
鹰侠和鹰女的最新转世身份
The latest reincarnations of Hawkman and Hawkgirl.
肯德拉
Kendra.
亲爱的 你差点要了咱俩的命
You, my love, almost got us killed.
谢谢
Thank you.
你飞得还是那么别扭
Your flying is still clumsy,
像只刚离巢的雏鸟
like a bird just out of the nest--
那可能是因为
Well maybe that's because
两个月前我还是个咖啡师
up until two months ago, I was a barista,
而不是什么该死的有翼半神
not some damn winged demi-goddess.
你们俩试过伴侣辅♥导♥治疗吗
Have you two considered couples counseling?
我听说在这个世纪非常流行
I hear it's quite popular in this century.
中城 2016年
好像出现了错误 船长
There seems to be an error, Captain.
莱昂纳多·史纳特和米克·罗里这两位候选人
These candidates, Leonard Snart and Mick Rory,
是一对罪犯
are a pair of criminals.
没有错误 吉迪恩
There's no error, Gideon.
放下武器
Drop your weapons!
炸熟吧 小猪们
Ah, fry, you little piggies!
面包车 搞什么 史纳特
A minivan? Really, Snart?
警♥察♥绝不会怀疑
Cops'll never hassle a dad
半夜出来买♥♥尿布的奶爸
buying diapers in the middle of the night.
-怎么回事 -小心
- What the-- - Watch it!
头好痛
Aah. What a headache!
斯泰因
Stein?
你在这里干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
这次我也不知道
I'm as ignorant as you, for once.
我们这是在哪里
Where are we?
干嘛不去问把我们打晕绑♥架♥过来的家伙
Why don't you ask the dude who knocked us out and kidnapped us?
有闪光武器的那个英国人
British dude with a flashy thing?
-有印象吧 -我叫里普·亨特
- Ring any bells? - The name's Rip Hunter.
来自伦敦东区
I'm from East London.
而且 来自未来
Oh, and the future.
很高兴认识你 里普
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表