剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
Oof, what, did you raise it 20 degrees in here?
我要出汗了
I'm beginning to schvitz.
那现在就是热瑜伽了
Guess we're doing hot yoga.
做瑜伽要有神圣感
But in the interest of preserving the sanctity
所以拜托你不要脱裤子
of this practice, I ask that you keep your pants on.
做瑜伽要追求更高的集中力
Well, in the interest of achieving a higher state
我肯定要裸着才能感受到瑜伽的氛围
of consciousness, I must bare myself to the elements.
好啦阿贝 你也知道他人就这样
Come on, B. You know how he is.
是哦 可我现在不想知道他身上的一切
Sure, but I'd rather not know all of him right now, okay?
我还以为你们做瑜伽会
I thought that you of all people would,
跟着感觉走
you know, go with the flow.
我本来就跟着感觉走 直到你的出现才改变了我的感觉
The flow was my flow till you came and hijacked it.
我改变了你感觉 我提升了你的感觉才对吧
Hijacked it? Improved it, don't you mean?
算了 这都是些傻♥逼♥玩意
Do you know what? This is bollocks.
我要去其他不嫌弃我
Know what? I'm gonna go practice
多余的地方做瑜伽 开心了吗
somewhere more welcoming. Cheers.
别教训我 扎莉
Don't mom-voice me, Zari.
大伙们 先深呼吸一下
Guys, guys, just take a breath.
你说得对 这里讲究和平
You're right. This is safe space.
约翰 你可以留下
John, you can stay.
不了不了
No, no, no, no, no.
现在这里气氛都不一样了
No, the mood's all wrong now, mate.
约翰
John.
如果那是个问题的话
Well, if that is the issue,
那你为啥还把你的假父母放到A组
then why did you put your fake actor parents in group A?
喂 我跟他们有很美好的记忆
Whoa, whoa, I have very fond memories
感觉都很真实的
of them that feel real, and I...
那黑海妖还是我另一个地球的姐姐呢...
Well, Black Siren is my sister Laurel from another Earth...
我就觉得你们当我是个多余的混♥蛋♥
I felt like a spare prick in a dartboard, all right?
我知道里面不欢迎我
I know when I'm not wanted,
我也不要争取你们的喜爱
and I'm not gonna outstay my welcome.
约翰你不要这么犟 回去道个歉
John, don't be so dramatic. Go back there and make amends.
阿贝那些话都是气话而已
He didn't mean what he said.
等会
Oh, hold on.
这是什么情况
What is the drama?
大家都很暴躁
Tensions are very high.
有一些还很难伺候
People are feeling very prickly.
怎么就暴躁了 这才第三天啊
How is this already happening? It's day three.
困在飞船上让我们压力很大啊
It is very stressful being cooped up on a timeship.
更主要是 我们很无聊
Worse, it's bloody boring.
是的 没有科技来打发时间
Yeah, and without technology to distract us,
在我们到达之前一切都只会变糟
it's only gonna get worse before it gets better.
我们得找点事做
We need an activity,
可以一起做的事
something to bring us together,
就跟出任务一样
like a mission
不对
but not a mission,
应该是游戏
like a game.
欢迎来到「野兽与猎人」的世界
Welcome to the world of "Beast/Slayers."
在这场冒险中 你们将前往一个宅邸参加晚宴
In this Gothic adventure, you'll enter a mansion for a dinner party,
你们会被可怕的野兽袭击
only to be hunted by a horrendous beast.
好吧我懂了
Oh, I see what's happening here.
跟狼人杀差不多嘛
It's like "Mafia."
我们之间有狼
One of us is secretly the beast,
然后其他人要在狼杀掉所有人之前
and it's up to the rest of us to figure it out
找到狼... 你继续吧
before it's too late... go ahead.
每死一个人 你们要讨论出
After each kill, you will deliberate
谁是那只可怕的野兽
on who to accuse of being the horrendous monster.
指认正确
Accuse correctly,
野兽死亡人类胜出
the beast dies and the humans win.
那要是指错了呢
And if we accuse incorrectly?
那游戏继续
Well, then the game continues,
野兽可以继续攻击
and it's the beast's turn to strike!
我就当旁白主持吧
I'll be the all-knowing narrator
带着你们玩一把
who will usher the game along.
然后你们要选一个角色跟身份卡
Meanwhile, you will each need to select a character and a card.
我先来行吗
Ooh, can I go first?
古怪的侦探
Eccentric detective.
黑寡妇
Black widow.
挨饿的艺人
Starving artist.
有钱的外国人
Wealthy foreigner.
傲娇的占卜师 我老是这类角色呢
Reluctant soothsayer. Typecast much?
强壮的猎人 行吧
Big game hunter, I'll take it.
夸张女歌♥手 可不嘛
Prima donna, obviously.
得肺痨的医生 能有点创意吗
Consumptive doctor, original.
好的 我现在发的牌不要让别人知道
All right, now, keep each of these cards secret.
身份牌要不就是人类要不就是野兽
They either say human, or they say beast.
自己记住就好
Know who and what you are
那游戏开始
as we begin.
一个月黑风高的夜晚
It's a dark and stormy night
一群陌生人受邀前往到
as a group of strangers are summoned to the home
有权有势的贵族家里
of a rich and powerful lord.
够了够了
All right, enough of this.
大家都想
All right, so everybody wants
来一场冒险对吧
to go on an adventure, all right?
那不如来场真的 走起
Well, let's go on a real adventure, shall we?
这才像样嘛
Now, that's more like it.
来吧 一起狩猎了
Game on. Let's hunt this beast.
这样的咒语约翰你得教我
You have got to teach me the spell, John.
现在这样就不无聊了 对吧
Yeah, well, it takes the bored out of board game, doesn't it?
这也太逼真了
This is so incredibly realistic,
等着我赢下这场游戏吧
and I cannot wait to win this entire game.
我个人不太乐意
Well, I for one did not consent
被魔法弄到游戏里面
to being magicked into a game.
别这样 你难道想听着加里的声效玩吗
Oh, come on. Would you really rather play with Gary making sound effects?
不得不认 约翰你很厉害
Okay, I gotta admit, John, this is pretty impressive.
但为啥这里跟你家一个样
But why does it look like your house?
这个咒语只跟游戏里的规则相联♥系♥
Well, the spell is linked to the rules of the game,
但其他的部分还得靠我的想象力
but the rest of the gaps are filled in by my imagination.
想象一个我熟悉的地方会更容易些
It's easy to make a place I know so well.
只要游戏结束了咒语就会解除
Now, once we win and the game ends, poof,
我们就会安然无恙回到船上
we'll all be back in the ship, right as rain.
有人吗
Hello?
伙计们
Guys?
你们还好吗
You all right in there?
振作起来 加里
All right, Gary.
他们就指望你来旁白了
They're counting on you to narrate.
晚餐时间
好的 各位
Okay, everyone.
晚餐已准备好
Dinner is served!
侦探小姐...
So, Detective...
所以你推测到谁是野兽了吗
How do we figure out who this beast is?
这得等到他杀第一个人
It's all about the first kill.
野兽一旦发动了袭击
Once the beast strikes,
自然有线索指向野兽
there'll be a clear line from who's chosen to who's guilty.
我已经理清每个人的杀人动机了
I've already mapped out who it could be
到时候看谁第一个死就知道了
based on who dies first.
约翰 这只鸡真的太香了
Hey, John, this chicken smells delicious.
但宝贝你真的确定要让他来承办我们的婚礼吗
But seriously, babe, do you think he'd cater the wedding?
不许说婚礼的事 - 为什么
There's no wedding talk. - Why?
我不知道啊
And I do not know
你在说些什么 侦探小姐
what you are talking about, Detective,
我只是一个伤心欲绝的寡妇而已
because I am just a heartbroken, sad widow.
我不喝酒你是知道的
You know I don't drink.
这又不是现实 老弟
Yeah, but this isn't real, mate.
这可能是你唯一的机会
This may be your one and only opportunity
品尝到高级白葡萄酒 懂吗
to try a truly exquisite Bordeaux, know what I mean?
给我来点儿 - 不行 她不能喝
I'll have some. - No, she won't.
我要喝 这又不是现实
Yes, she will. It's not real.
不要羡慕啊加里
Don't be jealous, Gar.
你可是这场游戏很重要的一环啊
You're a vital part of this adventure.
吉迪恩 怎么了
Gideon, what's that?
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表