剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
You don't have to. I served her.
她有你这样的下属
Oh, she must be a great leader
to have a great servant like you.
那位艾娃一定是个出色的领导
这个嘛 我也不会吹自己是最好的下属
Well, I wouldn't say I'm the best assistant,
不过...确实
but... yeah.
阿斯特拉还好吗
Is Astra okay?
对于一个新手来说也未必太难了吧
Seemed like a lot for a beginner.
她会好的
She'll recover.
那你呢? 你还好吗
What about you? Are you okay?
约翰 你可以跟我说的
John, you know you can talk to me.
对不起亲爱的
I'm sorry, love.
你也知道 其实就是他们把我家搞得一团糟
It's just that, you know, they nearly destroyed my house.
墙上全是斯普纳弄的飞镖洞
There's dart holes all over the plaster.
内特又把我吉他搞坏了
Nate rendered my guitar practically unplayable.
我的吉他被他那样的音痴折磨了
I'm sure that it's afflicted by some tone-deaf banshee.
够了
Okay, enough.
你要是自己能上阵又怎么会
I know you wouldn't have put Astra in that position
让阿斯特拉冒这个险
if you could've done it yourself.
我不懂魔法 但我懂人心
I may not know magic, but I do know people.
你说的那些没一个对的
That's just not even remotely true.
我能掌控好我的魔法
You know, I am in complete command of all of my power...
算了吧约翰 她知道了
Oh, give it up, John. She knows.
你还不打算告诉她吗 行 那我来
Oh, you're not gonna tell her? Fine, I will.
这是他欠我的 我不想永远都在旁边当学徒
John owed me, and I was tired of playing second fiddle,
所以这次我来
so I took the lead.
行吧
Right.
所以你一切都还好?
So everything is perfectly normal with you?
我一切都好着呢
Everything is perfectly normal with me.
看到了吗
See?
要是失去魔法 那康斯坦丁
And what good would John Constantine be
还算什么好汉啊
without magic, eh?
那你对我来说还是有其他用处的
You know, I'd still find use for you.
那太妙了 简直妙不可言
Well, that is good. That is more than good.
妙啊
That is great.
干得好
Nice one.
绝对不能让这里还有地狱的人
Can't have everyone in this world and below
知道我失去魔法了
knowing that I'm disarmed.
那你现在是真的欠我了
Yeah, well, now you really owe me.
辣鸡
Sucker.
为什么?
Why?
面具很重啊
It's heavy.
电池不见了?
A battery missing?
你干嘛不去找管物资的艾娃反而跟我说
Why are you telling me and not the inventory AVA?
没事吧
Everything okay?
♪一切都好着呢♪
♪ Everything is perfect♪
哇哦
Oh, wow.
我们终于能够和睦相处 实在是太好了
I am so glad we can finally get together like this.
我也这么认为
Yeah, me, too.
艾娃给我们准备了
My AVA assistant has prepared something truly...
几道绝世美味
transcendent for us.
艾娃 上开胃菜
Ava, bring on the appies.
她可能在还在做最后的工序
She's probably just putting the final touches on the appies.
开胃菜啊 我等不及了
Appies, I can't wait.
♪ 敬你 一杯♪
♪ To you, to you♪
我得知莎拉·兰斯有多么了不起时
When I heard about the great Sara Lance,
我就在想...
I thought...
♪她肯定很难搞 难以说服♪
♪ She's gonna be a tough cookie to crack ♪
不过我们今天谈过之后
But after our little chat today,
我们的意见终于一致啦
I think we're finally on the same page.
意见一致
The same page.
妙妙子
Wonderful.
致我们新的开始
To new beginnings.
外面刮风了
That's some storm.
对了 你的老伙计罗里来了
Oh, well, your friend Rory arrived.
我得把人工制♥造♥的大气环境卸下
I had to drop the artificial atmosphere,
才能杀掉外面一切人形生物
killing every humanoid creature outside of this compound.
罗里来了?
Rory's here?
没错 在这个星球上
Here on this planet? Yes.
不过他也断气死绝了
Here in the sense of being alive and breathing, no.
我也不知道他有什么重要的
Honestly, I don't see why it matters.
毕竟我们要把过往放下对吧
We're putting our pasts behind us.
重头开始
Fresh start.
我的意思是我们可以慢慢了解
I meant, let's get to know each other,
而不是谋杀对方的朋友
not let's kill each other's friends.
啊这...
Oh, well...
那我们之间有挺大的误会啊
Look, there seems to have been some miscommunication on this.
他已经死了
He's dead.
我们现在最好还是不要让这件事毁了美食
Best thing now is if we don't let this ruin the appies.
你为什么要打我啊
Why are you fighting me?
你也知道反抗我没什么用啊
You know struggling against me is useless.
莎拉·兰斯想杀我就杀吧
Oh, kill me all you want, Sara Lance.
不像你朋友 我可是会复活的
I'll be back, unlike your friend.
你说过你会帮我救莎拉的
You said you'd help me rescue Sara.
我都把你弄到这来了 不是吗
I got you here, didn't I?
那你跑哪去了
Where'd you run off to?
偷乘波号♥啊
Steal the Waverider.
总得有B计划吧
Always gotta have a backup plan.
但有人捷足先登了
Someone got there first.
B计划 真机智
Backup plan, smart.
给
Here.
纳克因星人当然机智
Necrians have to be smart.
你们人类就蠢爆了
You humans are stupid.
你们要是能把自己搞灭绝了
It was inevitable you'd be the authors
也理所当然
of your own extinction.
怎么? 你不为人类反驳一下我吗
What, you don't defend your species?
拒绝
No.
人类懦弱 不诚实 招摇撞骗 虚伪至极
They're cowards, liars, cheats, frauds.
他们会背叛你 把你锁起来
They betray you, lock you up.
但莎拉不一样
Sara's different.
所以我才要找到她
That's why I have to find her.
斯普纳 你还好吗
Spoons, you okay?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
大家今天都奇奇怪怪的
Everyone's being weird today.
斯普纳
Spooner.
斯普纳...
Spooner...
来找我
Come to me.
你要是不打我的脸的话
We could have at least gone to the entrees
我们现在至少能吃到主菜了
before you desecrated my face.
你为什么不会感到痛
Why don't you feel more pain?
我调整了痛感接收器
I modified my pain receptors.
我又不是昨天才开始混世界
I wasn't born yesterday, you know.
我确实好像是昨天才重生的
Actually, technically I was born yesterday,
你懂就行了
but you get my meaning.
所以你那没用的计划是啥
So what's your hopeless plan?
我要终结你
I am gonna put an end to you.
永生永世
For good this time.
好刺♥激♥哦
Oh, exciting.
你对我这么暴♥力♥
All this violence
我现在也只想给你介绍一些餐后甜点而已
when I was planning on showing you all this for dessert.
怎么样
What do you think?
扎古星人 他们只夜晚行动
Zagurons. They hide from the light.
他们喜欢晚上狩猎
They hunt at night.
赶紧的
Come on.
门没关好
Door's open!
卡住了
It's stuck.
- 他们数量太多了 - 那就战斗啊
- They outnumber us. - Then we fight!
愚蠢的地球人 逞什么英雄
Foolish humans and your heroics.
你在发抖
You're shaking.
我知道我经常都说“我不怕 我只是机智”
I know I've always said "I'm not scared, I'm smart."
可我刚刚那会是真的怕了
I was definitely scared back there.
现在我们可以做些不太机智的事
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表