剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
这是一个神圣的仪式
I am conducting a sacred ceremony
可以搭建一座精神桥梁
creating a telepathic gateway
连接男孩与这位处子的思维
between this child and this virgin.
你的仪式好特别啊
Your methods are extraordinary.
当然了 谢谢夸奖
Indeed. Grazie. Grazie.
现在请你告诉我泉水的位置
Now, where is the Fountain of Imperium?
你可以相信他
你是怎么得到这股力量的
去年的某一天 妈妈把我交给了舅舅
One day last year, my mom left me with my uncle
她就去了前线
to go to the Front.
那晚有飞机轰炸
That night the planes came.
所有东西都被烧毁了 到处都是火光和灰尘
Suddenly everything was burning and full of smoke and dust.
我从来没看过那么多的血
I'd never seen so much blood.
一颗炸♥弹♥在我旁边炸了
A bomb had exploded next to me,
于是我就拼命地逃跑
so I ran as far and as fast as I could.
我躲到了一个山洞里面
I hid in a cave
向上帝祈祷希望他能救救叔叔
and prayed for some way to save my uncle.
因为炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥的时候 叔叔就在旁边
He was next to me when the bomb blew up.
然后 一位漂亮的天使出现在我面前
A beautiful angel appeared
她让我喝那泉水
and... told me to drink from the fountain.
喝了泉水之后我就感到了一股力量
And that's when I felt it, the power.
之后我回去找叔叔 帮他治好了所有的伤
I returned to my uncle and healed his wounds.
是的
Yes, sí sí.
自此之后 他也救了叔叔很多遍
And he has been bringing his uncle back to life ever since.
那个山洞在哪
Where is this cave?
可以给我倒杯水吗
Some water, per favore.
喝什么水 继续问啊
Forget the water. The cave!
可是我已经很渴了
Ah, but captain, I am parched.
谢谢
Grazie, grazie.
现在...你可以继续了
And now... you can ask him.
山洞在哪
我可以带你去
我不知道 那时候我迷路了好几天
I don't know. I was lost for days.
难以置信
Unacceptable.
其实我一直都
You know, there is one thing
搞不懂法♥西♥斯♥有什么好
that I never understood about the fascists.
你为什么会效忠希♥特♥勒♥啊
What is it that you see in Herr Hitler?
他不就是个...
Is it that...
独蛋的崽种吗
He's a pissant with one ball?
Hitler Has Only One Ball 希♥特♥勒♥只有一个蛋 二战期间英国流行的一首讽刺纳粹的歌♥曲
为了革命
Viva la Revolución.
保护费尔南多
Save Fernando!
快点 走了
Come on, let's go.
斯普纳 走了
Spooner! Spooner, the door!
约翰 我们得回去
John, we have to go back.
什么 你傻吗 回去干嘛
What? Are you mental? Why?
那些法♥西♥斯♥会杀掉他们的
The fascists will kill everyone.
你也知道这场内战的结果吧
You know what happened in the Spanish Civil War, right?
共和派输了
The moral side, it didn't win.
所以赶紧让他带我们去山洞
Now get the boy to lead us to the cave.
得了 我知道你刚刚在说谎
Oh, come on, I know you were bloody lying, all right?
那好啊 我不想继续帮你了
Yeah, well, I'm not helping you
你自己去完成你那自私的小游戏吧
finish your ridiculous, selfish quest.
游戏? 这是认真的好吗 我得找回我的魔法
Quest? This is real. My connection to magic is lost.
呵呵 当个普通人就这么难吗
Boo-hoo. What's so bad about being normal?
你以为那个男孩不想放弃魔法
You don't think that kid would give just about anything
过回普通生活吗 是我的话我会
to have a normal life again? I know I would.
是哦 某些人总是向往拥有
Yeah well, some people want
一个小花♥园♥跟小矮马不是吗
picket fences and ponies, don't they?
是吗 那你想要啥
Oh yeah. And what do you want?
你想我跟你一起
You want me stay here and risk my life
冒着生命危险帮你找魔法
so I can help you get your magic back.
先说服我吧
Give me a reason.
在我的成长环境
You know where I'm from,
当个普通人只会...
being normal...
被资本家们踩在脚底
is being crushed by the boot of capitalism
但却把所有问题都甩给了更下层的人
and then blaming it on anyone with brown skin.
别人告诉我只有堕落的人
It's being told that only degenerates
才会又喜欢男人又喜欢女人
can fancy men and women.
每一晚 我那个喝醉的老爸都会
It's your old man coming home drunk every night
把我打个半死 把一切都发泄在孩子身上
and beating you to a pulp because that's what
就跟他老爸一个样
his old man done to him,
但是魔法
but magic, Spooner,
让我有能力打破枷锁
the ability to break the rules,
成为有钱有势的人
to stick it to the rich and the powerful,
那才是我
that's who I am.
然而我现在失去了所有 斯普纳
And I'm nothing without it, Spooner.
我什么都不是
I'm nothing.
我不想说这句的
I can't believe I'm saying this.
但好吧 你赢了
All right, John. You win.
泉水干枯了
The fountain's dried up.
就是这里了
Esta aquí.
他说这里就是
He said that's where
天使指引他喝泉水的地方
the water came from that the angel gave him.
这不只是几块破石头而已吗
This is just a bunch of bloody rocks!
妈的 - 冷静点约翰
Bollocks! - Okay, ease up, John.
行吧行吧
All right, all right, just...
让我想想办法
Just give me a second, all right?
好 接下来我们这样
All right, all right. Now here's what we do.
还记得我刚骗上尉说
You know, I told the captain that I was forging
把你们两个连接了起来吗
a connection between the two of you.
你们两个的连接其实是真的
Now that connection is... very, very real.
你可以把费尔南多的魔法推到我身上
Now, you can use it to push Fernando's magic into me.
你只要集中就好了
All you need is a clear intention.
等等 你想我帮你偷走费尔南多的魔法
Okay, wait, so you want me to help steal Fernando's magic?
那他怎么办 - 不是
What happens to him? - No, no, no.
这样做才能保护他啊
This is a way to protect Fernando, yeah?
还他一个正常生活 远离一切纳粹
You know, give him a normal life away from all the Nazis
就没人会追着他的力量不放了
chasing him and the alien powers.
别装作你很关心费尔南多一样
Don't pretend for an instant you care about Fernando.
给我去死 - 好吧
Vete al diablo. - All right. Okay.
没错 我就是个大恶人
Yes, I am the wankiest of all wankers,
但帮帮我吧
but do me a favor.
我待会出去看看他们有没有跟踪我们
While I go and check to see that no one has followed us,
你就跟费尔南多谈谈
you talk to Fernando.
他可以把魔法转交给我 他也可以自己留着
He can give his magic to me or he can keep it.
让他做选择吧
Now that's his choice, innit?
你们跟上
Hombres, más rápido.
走快点
Rápido, rápido!
他们走不远的
They can't be far off.
你确定吗 - 我确定
Esta seguro? - Sí, sí.
外面有人吗 - 没呢
Anyone? - No, no, all clear.
他想跟你做个交易
Fernando wants to make a deal.
聪明的孩子 你想要啥
Smart play, kid. What's your price?
他给你魔法
He gives you his powers.
你要帮他找妈妈
You use them to help find his mom.
她本该从前线回来的
She was supposed to return to the tavern.
但我告诉他 妈妈应该回不来了
I told him she's probably not going to come back,
但他不肯听我的
but he doesn't wanna believe me.
行
Done.
约翰 你考虑清楚了吗
John, I hope you thought this through.
是他做的选择了
No, the kid's made his choice.
坐下吧 好孩子
Sit down, yeah? Good boy.
好吧 现在要干嘛
All right, what do I do?
你要做的是
Now, all you need to do is
把外星力量集中在他身上
focus your alien connection on the boy,
你最好搞快点吧
and... you focus quickly, yeah?
我又不懂魔法 - 是吗
Yeah, I'm no wizard, John. - Oh, aren't you?
你之前用精神力量阻止了外星大虫
So I haven't seen you stop a giant sandworm
难道不是吗
with your mind, have I?
是吧
Exactly.
做不到
I can't.
听着
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表