剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
The drilling line snapped.
我拚命想躲开 但
I tried to move fast, but...
尽量别动你的腿 明白吗
Just try to hold your leg still, okay?
我会照顾好你的
I'm gonna take care of you.
我有东西能帮到你
I have something that will help.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
你乱动只会帮倒忙'
It's gonna get worse if you keep moving.
我的天啊
Oh, my Lord.
已经感觉好多了
It feels better already.
给老子滚开 滚开
Get out of my way. Get!
看来你可以动起了 亨利
You look good to go, Henry.
回去施工
Back on the rig, now.
他需要休息医生
He needs t o rest, Doc.
得先上完班
After his shift.
这个月鑽塔必须运转起靖
Need that derrick up and running by end of month.
快点
Let's go!
♪
你医疗费
Let me pay you for your services.
我不需要费用
No, I don't need compensation.
怎麽能不要呢 亲爰的
Sure you do, sweetheart.
我买♥♥下你的地够嗦
Would me buying your land cover it?
你知道我的答案
You know my answer.
就算我不买♥♥你的地 也会有别人买♥♥
If I don't buy your land, someone else will.
而且他们可不会像我这样出价慷慨
And they may not offer as much as me
或者礼貌
r be as polite.
我已经跟你说过了
I have already told you
我的地不卖♥♥
my land is not for sale.
你应该重新考虑一下
Maybe you ought reconsider.
♪
她已经拒绝了
She said no.
你还是赶紧走人吧
So why don't you get going,
亲爰的
sweetheart?
各位女士 回头见了
I'll see you ladies around.
谢谢出手相助
Thank you for your help.
-那个人很危险-乐意效劳
- That man is a menace. - Happy to.
这种男人 我这辈子处理过很多了
Dealt with plenty of men like him in my lifetime.
我是歌♥莉亚
I'm Gloria.
我们见过吗
Have we met?
我们只是路过
We're just passing through.
那我请你们吃顿热腾腾的饭吧 以示感谢
Well, let me thank you with a hot meal.
不然我哪算合格的敖德萨人
Wouldn't be a proper Odessa welcome otherwise.
来吧
Hmm? Come.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我们得找到约翰和毕肖普
We have to find John and Bishop.
不行
No, I can't.
那女人 是我的母亲
That woman, she's... She's my mom.
阿斯特拉 我们在敖德萨 我的故绑
We're in Odessa, Astra, my hometown.
你母亲不是在你小时侯
I thought your mom was abducted by aliens
被外星人绑♥架♥了吗 这怎麽可能是她
when you were a kid; How could that possibly be her?
我不知道 也许 也许外星人抹除了我们的记忆
- I don't know, maybe... - Maybe they wiped our memories
然后把她送回来了
and they sent her back in time.
所以我才一直找不到她
That would explain why I could never find her.
等等 我知道你觉得
- Hey, hey, hey. - I know you feel like
你当初太轻易就放弃寻找她了
you gave up on finding her too easily,
但我不希望你一下又把希望放太高
but I don't want you to get your hopes up.
如果哪怕有一丝可能 她是你的母亲
If there was a chance that this was your mom,
你会想跟她说话吗
wouldn't you wanna talk to her too?
好吧 但也许她知道
Fine. But maybe she knows
统治之泉的讯息
something about the Fountain
可以帮我们找到约翰和毕肖普
that can help us find John and Bishop.
你们来吗
Are you coming?
统治之泉就在附近
The Fountain's near.
不不不不
No, no, no, no, no. No, no, no, no, no!
混♥蛋♥
Bollocks!
看来已经乾涸了 全都是因为你没能
Looks like it's already dried up, and that's because
及时带我们过来 是不是
you got us here too late, didn't you?
或者我们来得正是时候
Or we've arrived in the nick of time.
这些漂亮的蘑菇
Look at these beautiful mushrooms.
那该死的蘑菇怎麽了
What about the bloody mushrooms?
对 对 对 好吧 你还不知道
- Right, right, right. - Okay, you don't know this yet.
地球人最终发现了蘑菇
Earthlings eventually discover that mushrooms
实际上是一种古老的外来物种
are actually an ancient alien species.
你的意思是我吃了这麽多年的
So you're telling me I've had aliens
蘑菏咖喱里面有外星人
in my mushroom masala this whole time?
想想蘑菇有多奇怪吧
Think about how weird mushrooms are.
地球上再也没有像他们这样的东西
There's nothing else like them on Earth.
而地上的蘑菏帽 只是冰山一角
And the caps on the ground, just the tip of the iceberg.
这种生物的大部分组织都在地下
Most of the organism is underground.
如果 跟著我的思路来
What if... go with me on this.
如果这些蘑薛
What if these mushrooms
都与统治之泉相连呢
are connected to the Fountain?
这可能意味著统治之泉 它本身就是
That could mean the Fountain is, in fact, itself
一种外星的存在
an actual alien being.
Ah...
所有关于喷泉的神话
All of the Fountain's mythology
都与洞穴和岩洞相关
is connected to caves and grottos.
我以为我在找一片水域
I thought I was looking for a body of water,
也许就像它们的外星表亲一样
but perhaps, just like their alien cousins,
泉水可以从地面升起
the Fountain can arise from the ground.
终于有人能跟上我的思路了
Finally, someone who can keep up.
如果你能召唤泉水
If you can summon the Fountain,
保证它会选择你
I can make sure it chooses you.
我只需要取些样本
I just need to take some samples
回到船上 然后大功告成
back to the ship, and voila!
我们很快就可以用泉水进行合成
We'll be synthesizing with the Fountain in no time.
那就赶紧开始吧
All right, let's get on with it then, shall we?
♪
请坐
Please sit down.
我去泡点茶
I will get us some tea.
♪
你在这里生活有一段时间了
Have you been here awhile?
从我像你这麽大就来了
Since I was about your age.
这房♥子是我自己建的
I built this house myself.
还有那个什麽医生
And this Doc guy,
他为什麽对你的土地这麽感兴趣
why is he so interested in your land?
他说那土地下面有个什麽泉
He says there's a fountain of oil underneath it.
我的房♥子是他还没发掘过的最后一块地
My house is the last parcel of land he hasn't scooped up yet.
说到泉水
Speaking of fountains,
你知不知道附近有泉水吗
do you know if there's one nearby?
不知道 对不起 亲爱的 不知道
No. Sorry, dear. No.
你原来是哪里人
Where were you from originally?
萨瓦多洛斯 阿雷纳莱斯
Los Arenales, El Salvador.
这是我母亲
That's my mother.
她也是个治疗师
She was a healer too.
我的知识都是他教的
Taught me everything I know.
我从未想过我会离开
I never thought I would leave,
但我丈夫塞尔索突然去世了
but my husband, Celso, he died suddenly,
对我来说太痛苦了
and it was too painful for me to stay.
所以我来这里和我的女儿一起
So I came here to make a fresh start
重新开始
with my daughter.
你 你女儿
Your... your daughter?
你好啊
Hello, there.
我警告你
I'm warning you.
妈妈教过我如何战斗
Mama taught me how to fight.
哦 是吗
Ah, did she now?
你妈妈就在附近 是吗
Your mama's somewhere nearby, is she?
We live我们就住在那边 just over that way.
我只是在看你收集的
I was just looking at those mushrooms
那些蘑菇
you're gathering there.
为什麽
Why?
你是治疗师吗
Are you a healer?
可以这麽说吧
You could say that, yeah.
我妈妈是个治疗师
My mom is a healer.
所以我才给她收集这!
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表