剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
让他进来
Let him in.
总统先生
Mr. President.
如果是关于古巴导弹的事
If this is about the, uh, missiles down in Cuba,
我已经了解情况了
I've already been briefed.
恐怕导弹是我们最小的麻烦了
I'm afraid that the nukes are the least of our problems.
这些是无人机飞过古巴时
These photographs were taken
拍下的最新照片
on the latest U-2 pass over Cuba.
那是什么东西
What the hell is that?
总统先生 看起来像是
Mr. President, it would appear
苏联有了新型的轰炸机
that the Soviets have a new bomber.
吉迪恩 特区有什么新动静
Gideon, what's the latest in D.C.?
肯尼迪呼叫顶级顾问
JFK just called for an emergency meeting
进行了紧急会面
of his top advisors.
该死 让罗里在冷战时期领队
Damn it, that's what I get for letting Rory run point
就是这个下场
in the middle of the Cold War.
-没事的 -是吗
- It's all good. - Is it?
肯尼迪在古巴导弹危机中
JFK delivered a masterclass in diplomacy
展现了惊人的外交手段
during the Cuban Missile Crisis.
我为什么会知道
How do I know this?
因为我的博士论文就是写的它
Because I wrote my doctoral thesis on it.
你想要去华盛顿
You wanna go to Washington.
只要有你的准许 船长
With your permission, Captain,
我非常愿意先行作为...
I would love to throw the ball--
不 不行 别搞这口音
No. No. Lose the accent.
-这身西服倒是挺合身 -谢谢
- Way to wear that suit, though. - Thank you.
谢了 姑娘
Aw. Thanks, girl.
你的图腾怎么了
What happened to your totem?
之前那个和今天行头不搭
Oh, old one clashed.
我猜你也要去华盛顿
I take it you wanna go to Washington too.
是的 我做这头花了不少时间呢
Yes, I spent a lot of time on this.
早上好 队员们 我错过了什么
Ah, morning, team. What'd I miss?
内特和扎莉要去确保
Nate and Zari are gonna make sure
肯尼迪不会开启第三次世界大战
that JFK doesn't start World War III.
我们其他人要去追踪
The rest of us are chasing down
一个遗失在古巴的外星人
a displaced space alien in Cuba.
-没什么大事 -酷 那我就...
- No big deal. - Cool. I'll just be--
你跟着我就行 走吧
Ah, you will just be with me. Let's go.
来吧
Come on.
我们要见到肯尼迪家族了
We're gonna go see the Kennedys!
好消息船长 我们找到了那个外星飞船
Good news, Captain. We found the pod.
它目前正在前往菲德尔·卡斯特罗
It's currently on its way to Fidel Castro's
不怎么秘密的地堡
not-so-secret bunker.
你用你的能力找到外星人的吗
Wow, you found the alien using your powers?
不是 民用频段无线电台
Nah. CB radio.
没问题 船长
De nada, Capitan.
好了
Right.
最简单的入口是这里 我猜有四个守卫
Easiest way in is here. I'm guessing four guards.
-我们把那地方炸... -好了 下面我接手
- We just blow the place to smi... - Okay, I'll take it from here.
他们可不会就这么让你从正门进去
They're not gonna let you just walk through the front door.
我们就是要这么做
That's exactly what they're gonna do.
走吧 贝哈德 和我来
Let's go. Behrad, come with me.
你为什么老揪着我 船长
Why do you keep grabbing me? Look, Captain.
独♥裁♥首领 秘密地堡
Authoritarian leaders, secret bunkers,
核弹头 我就是对不上
nuclear missiles, I'm just not
这次任务的能量感觉
feeling the energy of this mission.
那太糟了 因为我需要你的能量 好吗
Too bad, because I need your energy, okay?
不能冒险让头脑发热的人挑起核战
Can't afford any hotheads starting a nuclear war.
我只是想帮你找到你女朋友
Hey, I'm just trying to help you find your girlfriend.
你知道你能怎么帮忙吗 帮我把那
You know what you can help me do is get the missile
偷来的导弹物归原主
back to the people that we stole it from.
等下 还给俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Wait, the Russians?
那就违背了偷的意义
That defeats the purpose of stealing.
我们的工作是保护历史
Our job is to protect history.
下次请记住了
Remember that next time.
你们要去哪里
Oye, oye. Where do you think you're going?
抱歉 兄弟 我们走错路了
Sorry, brother, we just got turned around.
还有别的入口可以试试看吗
Is there another entrance we can maybe try?
-你的同伴是谁 -她是...
- Who is your companion? - Oh, uh, she's--
我是叶夫加尼亚·舍申科博士
I am Dr. Yevgania Shostenko.
稍息 同志
At ease, comrade.
你来这里找谁
Who are you here to see?
这是保密信息
Um, that's classified?
没事的 我们可以之后再来
It's cool. We can come back later.
不行 我们现在就要进去...
Oh, no, please. We enter now. It's--
你是什么方面的博士
What kind of doctor are you?
专门研究外太空生物那种
The kind who specializes in extraterrestrial creatures.
你为什么不早说
Why didn't you say so?
跟我来
Follow me.
我们应该把核弹给俄♥国♥佬的 对吧
We're supposed to give the nuke to the Russkies, right?
那些不是俄♥国♥佬
Well, those ain't Russkies.
请准许运用枪♥械♥
Uh, permission to shoot our way
脱离棘手局面 船长
out of a sticky situation, Captain.
不 绝对不行
No, absolutely not.
我们最不需要的就是国际冲突
The last thing we need is an international incident.
你明白了吗
Do you copy?
那声音代表"明白"还是"不明白"
Was that a "Yes" Grunt or a "No"?
不出我所料
That's what I thought.
让我来负责交谈 好吗
Just let me do the talking, okay?
抱歉 我们在丛林里找到了这装备
Sorry, we, uh, found this rig in the jungle.
我们是想还给我们的苏联同志
We're just trying to get it back to our Soviet comrades.
那是被偷走的导弹
It is a stolen missile!
是 我们不想让导弹落入错误的人手中
Yeah, we'd hate for a nuke to fall into the wrong hands.
也就是为什么我必须立刻将它带给指挥官
Which is why I must take it to El Comandante immediately.
谁
El who?
菲德尔他妈的卡斯特罗
Fidel freakin' Castro.
长官 苏联人肯定会想我们把它还回去吧
Sir, wouldn't the Soviets prefer that we return it to them?
你不明白
You don't understand.
北美那些人发起了变异人入侵
The North Americans have started a mutant invasion.
你们要跟我们走
You will follow us.
你没听到我的命令吗
Did you not hear my order?
带路吧 同志
Lead the way, comrade.
这怎么能帮助历史
How does this help history, again?
船长的命令
Captain's orders.
我更喜欢你领队的时候
Well, I liked it better when you were in charge.
真不敢相信我们进来了这里
I can't believe we're here.
好了 集中精力 计划是什么
Okay, let's focus. What's the plan?
我会设法进入肯尼迪的内部圈子
Uh, I'm gonna try to get into JFK's inner circle
假扮成一名国际关系专家
by pretending to be an international relations expert.
这样 我就能确保他不按下核按钮
This way, I can keep his finger off the red button.
好的 那我呢
Okay, what about me?
你可以装作是我的...
you could pretend to be my--
秘书
Secretary.
有了
Bingo.
什么
Yes?
小伙子们需要来一壶新鲜的咖啡
The boys could use a fresh pot.
马上就来 先生
Oh, right away, sir.
这书呆子是谁
Who's the egghead?
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
我想不会
Uh, I--I doubt it.
内特·海伍德博士
Dr. Nate Heywood.
哈佛大学 1940届的
Harvard? Class of 1940?
没错 赤红加油
Yes. Go, Crimson.
团队里总是会需要
Well, you can always use
更多的哈佛人
another Harvard man in the huddle.
说得对不对 巴比
Isn't that right there, Bobby?
46届的 很高兴认识你
Class of '46. Nice to meet you.
-我是巴比 -我是内特·海伍德
- Bobby. - Nate Heywood.
我来给你介绍一下整个智囊团
Let me introduce you to the brain trust.
国防部长罗伯特·麦克纳马拉 39届
We have Secretary of Defense, Robert McNamara, class of '39.
-很高兴认识你 -财政部长
- Nice to meet you. - Secretary of Treasury.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表