剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
我受够了在美国和苏联这盘棋上
I'm so done being a pawn in this game of chess
当小兵卒的日子
between the Americans and the Soviets.
如果古巴遭到海军袭击
If Cuba is attacked by squids,
我会让华盛顿从地球上消失
I will wipe Washington off the face off the Earth.
糖啊
Ooh, candy. Mmm.
飞叶梦糖
我没见过这个牌子
I've never seen this brand before.
这不是能随便吃的
They're not for everyone.
准备起飞 哥们
Strap in, dude.
为了这事 菲德尔会授予你们
Fidel will decorate you two
共和国的英雄勋章
as heroes of the republic for this.
太好了 我一定会
Great, great, I'll be sure
把它放进我的奖杯陈列柜里
to put that one in my trophy case.
头痛啊 那个来了吗
Headache, huh? That time of the month?
真幽默
Very funny.
不是 我认真的
No, I'm being serious.
我女儿 她也是这样...
My daughter, she has the same--
那你倒挺体贴的
Oh, that's very sweet of you then.
但我不是来月经 是外星人
But it's not my period. It's the alien.
我的能量好像在变强
I think my powers are getting stronger.
不仅仅是感觉到
It's not just feelings.
我几乎像是能听到它说话
It's almost like I can hear it talking.
它在说什么
What's it saying?
别醒啊 别是现在
Don't wake up. Please, not now.
它非常生气
Oh, that it is pissed.
我们要找到艾娃
We gotta find Ava.
我不想伤害你
I don't wanna hurt you, all right?
我只想知道你把我女朋友带哪去了
I just need to know where you took my girlfriend.
咱们走
Let's get outta here.
如果我能把苏联赶出古巴
If I can force the Soviets out of Cuba,
那么所有的导弹就都是我的
then all the missiles will be mine.
我可以给您演奏一曲吗 指挥官
Would you mind if I played you a song, Comandante?
你要是不给我演奏
I would have you killed
我就杀了你 杰·格瓦拉
if you didn't play me a song, Jay Guevara.
*最近常常面带微笑*
*Well, I've been smiling lately*
*梦见世界和平统一*
*Dreamin' about the world as one*
*我相信梦能成真*
*And I believe it could be*
*这一天终将到来*
*Someday, it's going to come*
*和平列车的隆隆声渐渐清晰*
*Oh, peace train sounding louder*
*跳上和平列车*
*Glide on the peace train*
*乘上和平列车*
*Come on the peace train*
三♥级♥戒备
*和平列车的信徒*
*Oh, peace train holy roller*
*大家跳上和平列车*
*Everyone jump upon the peace train*
*乘上和平列车*
*Come on the peace train*
华盛顿特区
*乘上和平列车*
*Come on the peace train*
我要打电♥话♥给肯尼迪
Oh, I must call Kennedy.
马上就去
At once.
他和我是兄弟
He and I are brothers,
就像你和我是兄弟一样
just like--just like you and I are brothers.
-是啊 -我们都是人类
- Yes! - We are all humans
生在这个独一无二而又脆弱的星球上
placed on this one, fragile planet.
寻求进步的唯一方式是
And the only way forward is...
爱
love!
再来一曲如何
How about another tune?
我告诉过你 那东西是被派来杀我的
I told you that thing was sent to kill me!
如果美国人要开战
If it's war the Americans want,
那我就跟他们打
it's war they shall have!
准备发射导弹 马上
Prepare the missile for launch immediately!
该死的
Oh, damn it.
我们又忘了贝哈德
We forgot Behrad. Again.
对
Sí!
各位 你们想不想
Guys, thought you might like
看点《指挥官》的更新
a little update on El Comandante.
菲德尔·卡斯特罗本人出演的纪录片
等等 你和菲德尔·卡斯特罗在一起吗
Wait, you're with Fidel Castro?
是啊 我们关系超好 但问题是
Yeah, we're super tight, but the problem is,
他觉得外星人是被派来杀他的
he thinks the alien was sent to kill him.
-他为什么这么觉得 -因为它刚刚要杀他
- Why would he think that? - Because it tried to kill him.
导弹一加满燃料
Report back to me
就马上向我汇报
as soon as the missile has been fueled.
对了 他正准备
Oh, and also, he's preparing
朝华盛顿特区发射一枚核弹
to launch a nuclear missile at D.C.
为什么卡斯特罗有核弹
Why does Castro have a nuke?
因为是我们给他的
'Cause we gave it to him.
你说的"不许开枪"
You said "No shooting."
我说... 天哪
I said--oh, my God.
天哪 这不是真的
Oh, my God, this is not happening.
天啊 好 好 好
Oh, God. Okay, okay, okay.
希望头脑冷静的那几位
Let's just hope that cooler heads
在华盛顿取得了进展
are prevailing in D.C., right?
U2侦察机在古巴境内发现中程弹道导弹
我们在古巴上空的一架飞机
One of our boys flying over Cuba
报告了一枚正在装燃料的导弹
reports a missile being fueled.
赫鲁晓夫是疯了吗
Has Khrushchev lost his mind?
导弹好像已经
It would appear that the missile is no longer
不再由苏联控制
in the Soviets' possession, sir.
在卡斯特罗那里
Castro's got it.
历史的走向不应该是这样
History is not supposed to go down like this.
这样 杰奎琳
Say there, Jackie,
你和孩子们出城几天
how would you and the kids feel about, uh,
你觉得怎么样
getting out of town for a couple days?
我觉得杰克要崩溃了
Uh, I think Jack's starting to crack.
有没有谁知道
Does anyone know
海恩尼斯港在不在爆♥炸♥范围内
if Hyannis Port is within the blast radius?
没时间了 总统先生
There is no time for this, Mr. President!
如果让那些俄♥国♥佬钻了空子 我们就完了
If those Russkies catch us blinking now, we're through!
如果这只是一个误会呢
What if this is just a big misunderstanding?
如果那些俄♥国♥佬想让我们打古巴
What if those Russkies want us to hit Cuba
他们来个黄雀在后呢
so they can hit us?
那些狡猾的共♥产♥主义混♥蛋♥
Those clever Commie bastards!
我们唯一的抵御方式就是袭击苏联
Our only defense is to attack the USSR!
杰克 这是疯了
Jack, that is insane.
进入二级戒备状态
Take us to DEFCON 2.
遵命
Yes, sir.
长官 我可以帮忙
Sir, maybe I can help.
我的秘书一分钟能打120词
My secretary can type 120 words a minute.
这样我们可以加速发射炮弹
This way, we could get the bombers in the air faster.
我还以为你又是个花瓶呢
And here I thought you were just another pretty face.
是吗
Oh, gosh.
来吧
There you go.
美♥利♥坚♥合众国总统
This is a direct order
向战略空军指挥部全体人员
from the President of the United States
下达直接指令
to the entire Strategic Air Command.
我还没见过谁只用大拇指打字
I've never seen someone type with just their thumbs before.
我要求每一架B-52轰炸机
I want every B-52 we have headed towards
朝着苏联的主要目标进攻
their primary targets in the Soviet Union.
如果我们因古巴的首次攻击而失联
Should we lose contact due to a first strike from Cuba,
即视为苏联对我们的直接袭击
it should be considered a direct attack from the USSR.
届时必须立即全力反击
Full retaliatory measures must then be taken
无需等待进一步命令
without any further orders.
因为到时我们都会死
Because we'll all be dead.
都记下了吗 亲爱的
Did you get all that, sweetie?
一字不落 长官
Oh, every last word, sir.
各位 菲德尔为什么要发动第三次世界大战
Guys, why is Fidel starting World War III?
因为他以为你们要用外星人入侵古巴
Because he thinks you guys are invading Cuba with aliens.
听着 贝哈德在试图让他冷静
Look, Behrad's trying to cool him down.
指挥官
Comandante.
有您的来电
You have a phone call.
是切·格瓦拉
It's Che Guevara.
你好 老朋友
Hello, old friend.
我知道
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表