剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
Hey, I know.
我们走吧
Let's get outta here.
阿斯特拉 它好像不喜欢那样
Hey, Astra. I don't think he likes that.
你在这啊
There you are.
我会跟道具组说的
I'm going to talk to props
让他们不要到处丢三落四
about leaving things lying around.
不然会伤到他人
Somebody could get hurt.
你说啥
What?
好了 你们都给我起床 我们要想新对策了
All right, rise and shine, everyone. We need a new strategy.
贝哈德呢
Where is Behrad?
又迟到了
Late. Again.
我们再赌大点吧
Let's sweeten the pot on the earlier bet.
如果他五分钟之内还不出现
If he doesn't show in the next five minutes,
输的那个要帮我洗衣服和叠衣服
loser becomes my personal fluff and fold.
安啦
Relax, relax.
我来了
I'm right here.
那是我弟弟
Is that my brother?
你用了我的发油吗 那个光泽度我不会看错的
That's my pomade. I know the sheen anywhere.
都是公用的浴室 我以为大家东西也是公用的
Communal bathroom, thought it was up for grabs.
所以我才决定整理一下仪容
And I just felt like shaking things up.
我就知道你有当霸总的气质
I knew you had "leading man" hair in you.
我们家族都有的基因啊
All Tarazis have the gene.
好了 给加里看看...
Okay, let's just show Gary the...
哇 真的很有魅力啊
Wow, it really is mesmerizing.
多谢夸奖
Thank you.
盖萨拉斯星人
A Gusarax!
盖斯斯宝宝 这名字不错吧
Baby Gus-Gus! It's got a nice ring to it.
现在你都会起这么商业化的昵称了吗
You're coining merchandisable nicknames now?
为什么伊姆兰的哥哥能够
Why was Imran's brother able to grab Gus
在不惹怒盖斯的情况下抓住它啊
without causing a Category 5 tantrum?
盖萨拉斯星人在成长过程中
Well, Gusaraxes are bonded to their parents
十分黏父母
during the, uh, developmental phase.
但要是盖斯斯现在黏着伊姆兰的哥哥
So if, uh, Gus-Gus is bonded to Imran's brother,
那就得让它黏上你们之间的一个
you'll have to get him to bond with one of you,
但这就要祝你们好运了
but, heh, good luck with that!
这种外星人会黏在父母的臀上
They're attached to their parents at the hip
因为它们乳♥头♥长在那儿
because that is where the teat is.
别说得那么直白啊
Ugh. Don't say "teat."
兰斯船长 我探测到剧组
Captain Lance, I've detected that a new
提交了一份新的剧本给制♥作♥公♥司♥
"Bud Stuy" draft has been submitted to the studio.
单集标题为「第一次嗑嗨」
Episode titled, "First Contact High."
换杯子了
New cup?
奇怪了 沃顿商学院不是爸妈
Hm, weird. Wharton is the business school
以为我正在读的大学吗
my maman and baba think I attend.
沃顿商学院是爸妈
"Wharton is the business school
以为我正在读的大学
my maman and baba think I attend"?
我怎么了
What's happening to me?
我觉得你最爱的电视剧有变化
I think the change in your favorite show
你也跟着变了
is having an effect on you.
他穿得更得体了 喜欢咖啡多过嗑药
He's better groomed, better caffeinated.
我说他这是免费升级了啊
I'd say Behrad got a free upgrade.
不不不 这情况不妙
No, no, no, no. This is not good.
因时间线上的小变化引起的蝴蝶效应
The butterfly effect from one small change in the timeline
是变幻莫测的
is too unpredictable.
扎莉1.0就是这样没的
That's how we lost Zari 1.0.
他们正在选「烦人的房♥东」一角
Okay, they're looking for the role of "nosy landlord."
呃...
He...
肯定得我来吧 我可是专业的
It's obviously me, I'm the trained actor.
这个房♥东将会是一个挑剔美女
I mean, it's gonna be a nosy, glamorous landlord, but
内特跟我来 陪我对台词
Nate, come with, run lines?
行 得帮你好好准备试镜
All right, let's get you ready for that closeup.
好 等扎莉你拿下角色之后
Okay, great. Zari, once you book the part,
你就把盖斯斯从伊姆兰哥哥身边带走
you'll be in position to separate Gus-Gus
然后跟它培养感情
from Imran's brother and bond with him.
阿斯特拉跟阿贝
Astra and B,
你俩要阻止改过的剧情播出去
make sure that this new script doesn't make it to air.
我们要确保伊姆兰还是主角
We have to ensure that Imran stays the star
这样贝哈德才能变回原来的样子
so that Behrad can stay himself.
你说我不适合这个角色是几个意思
What do you mean I'm not a right fit for the r...
你看着就不专业
You don't seem super great at your job.
我们编剧有他们自己的想法
The writers had a very specific vision in mind.
他们想找一个更符合新剧情的人来演
Someone who fits the new direction of the show.
哦是吗 - 嘿 扎莉
Oh, did they? Hey, Z.
那边的牌子上说免费的薄荷糖只能拿一个
The sign by the complimentary mints said only take one,
但我也给你拿了一个所以低调点
so, uh, keep this on the DL.
我叫纳撒尼尔·海伍德 从来不会谎报身高
Nathaniel Heywood. No need to lie about my height,
我一米八...
I am 6 foot...
八
2.
现在住哪吗 我经常会搬家
Uh, currently living? Here and there.
为了工作我经常到处跑
I travel a lot for work.
这部剧是CW的吗
Is this for the CW?
我们这边发生了不少事
Well, so much for plan Z.
不过内特拿下了那个角色
But Nate's getting his big break.
白人直男又是「最优秀」的那个啦
Finally, a win for straight, white men.
如果我才是突然要重拍第一季那个
Well, if I was rebooting a show with a flop first season,
你一定是我的星女郎
you'd be my pick.
我为什么会说出那样的话啊
Who says stuff like that?
我可不想变成那样物质主义的混球啊
I don't wanna become some materialistic jerk
为了退休金做各种金融计划 还开要燃油的车
with a Roth IRA, driving a car that burns gas,
甚至工作过度到眼睛布满血丝
and pounding Red Eyes!
如果这部剧被改变了
If this show is going off the rails,
你现在应去跟
you need to talk to the person
要改变它的人说这些
at the top of the food chain.
费滋 那个烦人的房♥东来了
"Faiz, it's the nosy landlord.
快把烟枪跟
"Hide all the bongs.
外星宝宝藏起来
And the baby alien."
作为你的老板 我跟你讲
As your boss, I gotta tell you,
不用给我什么能嗑的了
I'm good on the pharmaceuticals, bro.
至少得等到我化完妆
At least until this makeup sets.
不要妥协啊 老哥
You can't sell out, man!
从小到大我爸妈都希望
Growing up, my mom and dad looked at me
我能成为商业届的人才
and saw a future business school graduate.
但是我只是一个奇怪的穆♥斯♥林♥小孩
The world saw a weird, Muslim kid
没人能够理解我
they couldn't bother to figure out.
但看到你在电视上
But seeing you on TV, Imran,
我才第一次认识到我自己
was the first time I saw me.
真好
That's great.
但我必须听我哥的话
But I gotta do what my brother tells me.
你不用听他的话
No, you don't.
哥们 我卖♥♥过汉堡也试过在街上举牌子做宣传
Dude, I flipped burgers, spun signs,
但我现在这份工作
but the gig I have now,
是我碰到过最好的
it's the sweetest gig ever.
我只是想告诉你
Just had to let you know,
我要是没能在电视上看到你自♥由♥自在的样子
I wouldn't have ended up here
我的人生也不会走到现在这一步
if I hadn't seen you on "Bud Stuy" so carefree.
就好像是你鼓舞了我走出家门
It's like you gave me permission to leave home
去过我自己疯狂的人生一样
and go on the craziest adventure of my life.
所以拜托了 不要改变你的剧
Please, don't change your show.
它本来就很完美
It's perfect the way it is.
那你一定很喜欢助理这份工作吧
You must really love being a PA.
超喜欢那种
Like a lot.
拜托了
Oh, come on.
伊姆兰 制♥作♥公♥司♥很喜欢外星宝宝跟新剧情
Imran, the studio loves the baby alien in the new draft.
还有你一定会喜欢我给房♥东一角选的演员
And you're gonna love the casting for the nosy landlord.
阿卡 这样不行
Kam, this isn't working out.
我保证 新演员很赞
I promise, the new guy pops.
这部剧就应该是关于一些
This show was supposed to be about the things
能让我们开怀大笑的东西
that make us laugh.
就像我的生活 虽然并不是所有人都能懂
My life. I know, it's not for everyone.
但对那些真正看懂这部剧的人来说
But to the people who get it,
这会改变他们的人生
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表