剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
gave up everything for him to be here.
对我来说 贝哈德的生日一直在提醒我
For me, Behrad's birthday became a reminder
他曾经错过了一切
of everything he missed out on.
能看到他如今活着的样子我欣慰了
It makes me happy to see he's had a chance to really live.
我们现在在给他办生日派对
Well, you know, we're throwing a party for him right now
你快出去吧 不然蛋糕都被抢光了
and you should really get going before all the cake is gone.
我知道你喜欢蛋糕
I know how you love cake.
那时间线怎么办
What about the timeline?
我听说钻空子这种事
Well, I heard that finding loopholes
是你的强项 所以我跟祖先们谈了一下
is kind of your thing, so I had a chat with the ancestors.
其实历史上从未试过
Turns out, two air Totems have never
有两个图腾同时存在
existed at the same time before.
所以他们认为我们只要有其中一个呆在里面
They think if only one of us is out at a time,
贝哈德就不会出事
Behrad should be safe.
那我觉得可以先试几周
I say we try it out for a few weeks.
还等什么呀
What are you waiting for?
在我们聊的这会儿
Behrad's probably looking for someone
贝哈德可能在等着我把蘑菇吃掉了
to take shrooms with as we speak.
对了 你会模仿妈妈的
Oh, you know how to imitate
死亡凝视对吧
Maman's disapproving death stare, right?
会的
Yeah. Yeah.
好
Good.
谢谢你
Thank you.
快看看它
Look at this guy.
我听说你像「侠盗飞车」那样玩追逐战了
I heard you committed grand theft auto.
是啊
Yeah.
那是为了我吗
Did all that for little old me?
我是为了大家
I did it for everyone.
我们在资本家版本的你身边根本无法呼吸
We couldn't breathe around the douchier you.
古龙水味太浓了
Too much cologne.
你现在喷的香水是檀香跟乳香吗
Is that sandalwood and frankincense?
我喜欢檀香跟乳香的味道
I like sandalwood and frankincense.
好哟
All right.
我弟弟又长大了
My little brother is all grown up.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
不是吧
No.
所以你俩都订婚啦 恭喜啊
So Avalance is engaged, congrats.
莎拉有了自愈的新技能 真好
Sara has a new set of healing powers, sweet.
加里原来是个外星人
Gary's been an alien this whole time.
但我一点都不惊讶
Not at all surprising.
丽塔怀孕了
Lita's expecting.
还有个外星宝宝黏在我男朋友身上
Oh, and a baby alien imprinted on my boyfriend.
绝了绝了
Cool, cool, cool.
看来也只有你
Hm, well, guess I can count on you
没有什么改变了 米克
to never change, Mick.
干杯
Cheers.
你他♥娘♥的♥干哈啊
The hell are you doing?
你跟凯拉干柴烈火的时候
When you and Kayla got caught up in the moment,
她的触手伸进你的耳朵里面
her tentacle entered your ear canal,
然后她在你的脑袋里下蛋了
and she laid eggs in your head,
你现在脑子里有一窝...
and now you're growing a brood...
蛋
Pouch.
所以你的意思是我爸他...
So you're saying my dad is...
怀孕了
pregnant?
正解
Yep.
吉迪恩
Gideon?
抱歉 我失态了
Sorry, I can't help it.
我的笑声被设计成这种罐头笑声了
This is the laugh I was programmed with.
哇哦
Wow.
这出乎了我的意料
That I did not see coming.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表