剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
等会
Wait.
你们是来参与「同住好兄弟」的现场录制吗
You guys here for the "Bud Stuy" taping?
拿好
Here you go.
啥玩意...
What the... what? Little.
我就知道刚刚在车上那个是伊姆兰·赛德
I knew that was Imran Saeed in the back of that car!
谁是伊姆兰·赛德
Wait, who is Imran Saeed, and
「同住好兄弟」又是啥
what is "Bud Stuy"?
你还在装啊
Like you didn't already know
赛德兄弟创作这部情景喜剧
it's my favorite sitcom
就是我的最爱啊
created by the Saeed brothers!
哦 那玩意
Oh, right.
太感动了
Gratitude overload.
一个个假装不知道今天是我的生日
Faking a mission and pretending like you forgot
还专门搞一次假任务就是为了要带我来看
today was my birthday so you could spring
「同住好兄弟」对不对
"Bud Stuy" tickets on me?
真好
Too good!
各位
Gang!
刚刚要你们一直装不知道真是辛苦啦
Thank you for keeping it under wraps.
你也不知道为了这个惊喜我们有多难哦
It is so hard to pull this stuff off.
其实...
Um, actually...
没错 都是扎莉出的主意
Yeah, it was all Zari's idea.
其实那个追踪器只是拿来装装样子而已
The pod tracker doesn't even work.
我们都很爱你 生日快乐
We love you so much. Happy birthday.
是的 赶紧进去吧 寿星仔
Yeah, so you better get in there, birthday boy!
不然我就要改变主意了
Before I change my mind.
一起来
Come on!
我们在干嘛
What have we done?
你别走 斯普纳
Wait, Spooner!
给我回来
Not you, come on.
吊舱的位置就在这边了
Okay, the pod's further out this way.
这部剧有什么特别的
What is so special about this show?
看着也不火啊
It doesn't look popular.
那是因为这部剧播了两季就被砍了
Well, that's because it only lasted two seasons.
高中那会贝哈德大晚上不睡觉
In high school, Behrad used to stay up all night,
就在那抽烟 然后在网上看这部剧的回放
get high, and watch reruns on Bestflix.
虽然不像热门剧那样很火
Within pop culture,
但喜欢它的人会跟入了邪教一样当它是神
"Bud Stuy" had more of a cult following.
那听着这个邪教也不咋地
Oh. Sounds like a lame cult.
粉丝都是些没人生目标方向的人吧
People with low ambition going nowhere in life.
别这样跟他说啊
Ooh. Take it easy on B.
毕竟我们不是每个人都在高中的时候
It wasn't like any of us were saving the world
就能像现在一样拯救世界啊
when we were in high school.
其实 我那时候已经
I mean, technically, I was becoming
成立了世界品牌还建立了一家世界500强的公♥司♥了
a global brand and building a Fortune 500 company.
不过今天你生日 我就不跟你比了
But it's your birthday, so who's keeping track?
想到家里有你这么个世界级大红人
Figured it was stressful enough having
我就压力山大
one global superstar in the fam-bam.
这部剧的魅力就在于它没有想要去
"Bud Stuy's" charm was that it wasn't trying
迎合所有人的口味
to appeal to everyone.
但它对我来说真的很重要
But it meant a lot to me.
还有你们一定得看看伊姆兰·赛德
And wait till you see Imran Saeed.
我最爱的演员没有之一
My all-time favorite actor.
演出开始 嗨起来
Oh. Show's startin'. Time to get hype!
芜湖 妙啊
Whoo! Yeah!
吊舱随时都会进入大气层
Pod should be entering our atmosphere any minute now.
好巧不巧
Speak of the devil.
「同住好兄弟」将在有现场观众的情况下录制
"Bud Stuy" was filmed in front of a live studio audience.
兄弟
Bro!
我找到了打碟的工作啦 就在今晚
I got a DJ-ing gig. It's tonight!
不对 你今晚不是要回你家里的
Wait, aren't you supposed to be working a shift
烘焙坊上班吗
at your parents' bakery tonight?
我在店里给那些穷鬼嬉皮士...
My days of pimping jalebi to...
推销糖耳朵的日子已经结束了
Hipsters in Bushwick are over.
jalebi糖耳朵 一种点心
我才不要错过在
I'm not missing out on spinning
乔希·斯坦伯格的犹太成人礼上打碟这个机会
at little Joshy Steinberg's bar mitzvah.
今晚他将走进成年人的世界
Tonight he enters adulthood.
我还要引领他走进武当帮的36个房♥间
As well as the 36 chambers of the Wu-Tang Clan.
Wu-Tang Clan武当帮 一个嘻哈音乐组合 36 chambers是他们的一张专辑
他们还是小屁孩 随便播点没有营养价值的
They're kids. Just play something young
洗♥脑♥神曲就好了 比如龙女的歌♥
and poppy and dumb, like Dragon Girl.
没礼貌 - 夺笋啊
Rude. - Damn.
那你不去上班要怎么给你♥爸♥妈交代呢
How are you gonna tell your parents you're skipping work?
我打算直接跟他们说 我在追求自己热爱的事
Oh, I'm gonna honestly explain that I'm pursuing my passion.
我有梦想 是时候去实现了
I have a dream. It's up to me to follow it.
然后我就会被他们混合双打
And then I'm gonna get smacked.
你知道你在做什么吧
What do you think you're doing?
防止外星人降落
Preventing.
靠
Damn.
印有Emoji表情的软糖
睡觉表情的软糖 读书表情的软糖 调皮表情的软糖
Sleeping gummies, reading gummies, naughty gummies.
你真的要嗑嗨了才去
You're really gonna get high?
跟你家里人说要放弃家族事业
To tell your parents you're quitting the family business
去追你的DJ梦
to pursue DJ-ing?
老天爷啊
Bismillah!
不然我要怎样跟他们开展
Well, how else would I get through
这么一段有深度意义的对话
such a deep, meaningful conversation?
人生就是一场旅行
Life's a trip!
只要有好的辅助工具就能顺顺利利
If you got the right accoutrement for the ride.
这就是个馊主意...
This sounds like a terrible...
这剧太局限了
This show is too niche.
快想想办法把格局打开
We need something to make it a mass hit.
这剧总算有点看头了
Finally, something interesting happens on this show.
原来没有这一幕啊
This is not supposed to happen.
我是嗑嗨了吗 难道我私藏的好货
Okay, am I tripping, or did my personal stash
又跟道具搞混了吗
get mixed up with the prop stash again?
你去
Go, go!
那张可是经典啊
That was a classic!
咔
And cut!
所以你给我惊喜 其实只是在骗我
So this "surprise" is really starting to give off
而现在还穿帮了
an "improvised lie that backfired" vibe.
听我解释... - 没事
Listen... - It's cool!
被你骗习惯了 不过
Little tropey, but,
我们就是在做关于情景喜剧的任务咯
guess we're doing a sitcom mission.
嘿 小家伙
Hey, little guy.
对对 就是你呀 镜头很喜欢你哦
Yeah, yeah, you. Yeah, the camera loves you.
快过来
Just come on over.
快来 小家伙
Come here, little guy.
你可是毁了我最爱的一集
You're ruining one of my favorite episodes.
听着 阿卡
Look, Kam.
我知道咱们在制♥作♥上有不同的意见
I know we've had our creative disagreements,
但你竟然让一只电子外星人搞砸了片场
but crashing the taping with an animatronic alien?
是哦
Right.
小家伙 来我这
Hey, buddy. Come here.
看看它 多可爱
Wow. Lookit, it's so cute.
没事哦小家伙 没事
It's okay, buddy. It's okay.
好啦
There you go.
首先这只电子外星人很可爱
Well, this animatronic alien is adorable.
而且观众也很喜欢
And the audience ate it up.
如果我们想得到更多人的关注
So if we're ever gonna be more than a cult show
我们需要加入没有异域风情的新元素
we need a gag that's a little less foreign.
没有异域风情? 那可是个外星人啊
Less foreign? It's a freakin' alien, man.
我想要更多观众
I want broader appeal.
你是想要减少穆♥斯♥林♥元素
You want less Muslim.
谁会知道一个外星人信啥宗教啊
You don't know what religion the alien is.
够了 这玩意吓着我了
Okay. This thing is freaking me out.
操控这个道具的人是不是有点厉害
The puppeteer is going really method,
这也太真实了
because this thing is way too lifelike.
还记得我们是怎么站到如今这个位置吗
Remember how we got here.
我是你第一个观众
I was your first audience.
是我一直在鼓励你
The one who encouraged you
当你的司机载你去做每一场演出
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表