剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
朋友们 我们可能活不过今晚
You guys, we may not survive the night.
咱们就按自己的节奏来吧
Then let's go out on our own terms,
随心所欲
do things our way,
做我们想做的吧
do what we've always wanted to do.
亲爱的我们有朋友 有誓言
Babe, we've got our friends, we've got our vows,
还有四小时时间 还缺什麽呢
and we've got four hours. What else do we need?
不知道也许缺一个没有走向末日的世界
I don' t know, maybe for the world not to be ending.
约翰 跟我说
Hey, John told me
生命中最重要的事
the most important thing in life
是爱与被爱
is loving someone and being loved,
如果结婚是我们一起做的最后一件事
and if getting married is the last thing
那就去他的 我心甘情愿
that we do together, then damn, I will be just fine with that.
今天说好了莎拉不做什麽我们就做什麽
You have really gone to town with this
你还真是进入状态了啊
"what would Sara Lance never do" thing.
Um...
好吧 咱们结婚 咱 咱们结婚咯
okay, let's do it! I don't... let's get married.
战前婚礼
- Yay! - Wedding before war!
-好耶-太棒了
- Yes! - Yes!
来吧
Come on.
♪ Ready for a celebration
♪ I've been waiting my whole life ♪
♪ Who ever knew it could be so good? ♪
♪ I feel like I'm right on time ♪
♪ You make me a believer
♪ You're one of a kind
♪ You make me a believer
♪ Believer, believer
♪ Believer
♪ No doubt in my mind
我上一次用这块桌布
The last time I used this tablecloth
还是我和你♥爸♥结婚的时侯
was for my wedding to your papi.
我心想要把它存起来
I thought I would keep it locked away
等你结婚时用
until I used it for yours.
我不确定我会结婚
I'm not sure that's ever going to happen.
阻止外星人是我和我朋友的使命
Stopping aliens is what my friends and I do.
但如果我忙著保护你的话 就保护不了世界了
But I can't protect the planet if I'm too busy protecting you.
你对我太重要了妈妈
You're too important to me, Mami.
我要你平平安安
I need you to be safe.
这里是我家
Pero this is my home.
我为你为咱俩亲手建立的家
I built it with my own two hands for you, for us.
我这辈子都以为是外星人杀了你
I spent my whole life thinking aliens killed you.
没想过会再见到你
I never thought I'd see you again.
为自己永远失去了你呢 这对我来说已经是礼物
I thought I'd lost you forever. This... this has been a gift.
我从没错的这麽开心过
I've never been happier to be wrong about anything,
但如果你留在这 那我承受了20年的
but if you stay, then that horrible story
恐怖故事就真的成真了
I had to live with for 20 years will be true.
我去收拾行李
I'll go pack my things.
安稳
Fabrication...
-你的礼服-谢谢盖理
- Here's your gown. - Thank you, Gary.
你在写什麽 没事
- What are you writing? - Nothing!
什麽都没写 我每次写东西
I'm writing nothing because every time
都又蠢又没意义
I write something down, it's stupid and meaningless,
而婚礼誓言应该是完美的
and wedding vows are supposed to be perfect.
你等到现在才写誓言
You waited until right now to write your vows?
抱歉 这样太不像你了
Sorry. It's just very unlike you.
我等到现在 是因为之前我一直
I waited until now because before I was focused
专注于我梦幻中的婚礼细节
on every tiny detail of my dream wedding,
现在都抛开了
and now we're throwing it all the way
变成闪婚仪式了
and racing into this slapdash ceremony,
我没时间了感觉自己
and I have no time, and I feel like
要彻底搞砸了
I'm gonna just screw it all up here.
欸欸欸欸 深呼吸
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, deep breaths.
没事的
Huh? It's gonna be fine.
怎麽会
How?
莎拉已经写好誓言了 盖理
Sara already wrote her vows, Gary.
莎拉这个永远不按计划行事的人
Sara, the person who never plans anything,
却做好了婚礼需要的一切
already did the one thing that every wedding needs.
没事的 接下来这样
It's okay. Here's what's going to happen.
你要走过红毯
You're going to walk down that aisle...
走向你的挚爱
- Mm-hmm. - To the love of your life.
她会对你说出动听的誓言
She's gonna say some very beautiful things to you.
-我还是慌-不不不
- That's not helping. - No, no, no.
然后你
And then you...
你深情地看著她迷人的蓝眼目
you're gonna look deep into those gorgeous blue eyes
说出你的感受 好肉麻
- of hers and say what you feel. - I feel sick.
-这就别说了
- Don't say that. - I don't...
你想让我临场发挥 我吗
What do you... You want me to improvise, me?
-是啊 就是你-我做不到
- Yeah, you. - I can't.
因为无论你那一刻说什麽都是完美的
Because I know what you say in that moment will be perfect
因为你真情流露 因为说出誓言的是你
because it's true because it's you.
盖理
- Gary. - Mm-hmm?
你能陪我走过红毯吗
Will you please walk me down the aisle?
我荣幸至极
It would be my greatest honor,
夏普指挥官
Director Sharpe.
因为你*
♪ For you
*不再流泪*
♪ There'll be no more crying
因为你
♪ For you
♪ The Sun will be shining
谢谢你来
Thanks for coming.
说得好像我有得选一样
It's not like you gave me much choice.
你把孩子带来了
You brought the kids.
上一次他们独自在飞船上
Well, last time they were left on the ship,
差点被炸掉
they almost blew up.
是啊 是啊
Yes. Yes, they did.
♪ And the songbirds
♪ Are singing
♪ Like they know the score
♪ And I love you
♪ I love you
♪ I love you like never before ♪
♪ And I love you
♪ I love you
♪ I love you
♪ Like never before
今天我们齐聚于此 同时也可能是各位
We're gathered here today on what may very well be
最后一次齐聚一堂
our last to celebrate the union
见证这两位的结合
of these two amazing people.
我还记得她们相遇的时刻
I fondly remember the moment they met.
她拿著枪
She had a gun.
她怒目圆瞪
She had a glare.
这就是命运
Destiny was at work.
后来我们都经历了很多
We've all been through a lot since that day,
这场旅程中 你们都互相给予对方挑战
and on that journey, you've challenged each other
成为了最好的自己
to be the best versions of yourself possible.
此刻这场婚礼
This moment, this wedding,
正是全世界需要的
this is exactly what the world needs.
我们生存的机会渺茫
We're facing insurmountable odds,
但即使在最黑暗的时刻
but even during the darkest of times,
即使是最没有希望的曰子里 也有爱
when hope seems lost, love.
爱是最重要的
Love is what matters most.
艾娃 如此完美的你
Ava, the perfect woman,
我这样的烂人
what could a mess like me
要怎麽配得上这麽特别的你呢
ever have to offer someone a special as you?
实话实说 我对你并非一见锺情
I can't exactly say it was love at first sight,
虽然你当时穿著西装西裤确实很帅
but you did look really good in that pantsuit.
但我越瞭解你
But the more that I got to know you,
我越感受到你的善良与坦诚
and I got to feel your kindness and your honesty,
我这颗曾经冰冷戒备的心
well, this heart, once so cold and guarded,
也被你融化了
it just... it just melted.
艾娃 因为你 我才明白了
And Ava, it's because of you that I get to know
真爱的感觉
what true love feels like.
所以 今天当著所有朋友的面
And so, today, here in front of all of our friends...
我想向你发誓
I want to make these vows to you.
我会永远守护你永远做你的爰人
I will always be your champion, your lover.
我会永远是你的家人 我会永远聆听你
I will always be your family, and I will listen to you
即使我老态龙锺 听力衰退
even when the words are hard to hear,
我会向你敞开心灵 即使是我害怕无助的时刻
and I will let you in even when I'm afraid,
我会给你支持 我会为你奋战
and I will support you. I will fight for you.
更重要的是 艾娃•夏普 我会爱你
And above all, Ava Sharpe, I will love you.
Wow.
轮到你了
Your turn.
噢 天啊
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表