剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
这才对嘛
That's what I'm talking about!
加油 阿斯特拉
Come on, Astra.
冲啊 阿斯特拉
Come on, Astra.
你可以
You got it.
没事没事
It's all right. That's okay.
都说了我不会打保龄球
Told you this was a bad idea.
刚刚那算热身而已 还有补中的机会
That was a great warm-up. This is the one.
调整呼吸
Breathe, breathe.
三分也是分
We'll take it.
三分也是分 很棒了 阿斯特拉
We'll take it! Yes, Astra!
我靠
Darn it!
你别补中到坑里啊 克莱尔
No spare there, Clare!
我们玩得这么嗨
Our bowling party
绝对给他们来了个措手不及啊
is definitely putting a cramp in their style.
加里 他们还有多少几率能赢
Gary, what are their chances?
到现在来看的话 我们需要奇迹才可以了
At this point, we're gonna need a miracle.
还不能担♥保♥下一秒天上又会出现些什么
We still don't really know what's coming from the sky.
一根中指
A middle finger?
啥
What?
这里的刻度盘指着三
There's a dial here set to three,
那要是把它调到最高的话...
but it goes all the way up to...
斯普纳在最高那里画了个中指
Well, Spooner just drew a middle finger.
那好 要不试试呗
All right. Okay, let's go for that.
那就调到中指那儿
Middle finger it is.
好
Got this.
加油麦克 你可以
Come on Mike, yeah!
让他感受一下中指的力量
Let's give it the middle finger.
搞什么啊
What the hell was that?
- 哎哟喂 老可怜了小麦克 - 你失手了
- Poor Mikey Mike. Aww. - You missed it.
老天 这枪回火有点厉害的
Wow, that is a lot of backdraft.
我们刚刚要是分手了 那就白分了
Would have been dumb if we broke up for nothing.
我的传送门能用了
My Time Courier's working.
快走
Go!
哇哦 看来你俩玩得很开心嘛
Oh, looks like you guys had a fun date.
真好
Rad.
对了 他们在打保龄球
Oh, there's a whole bowling thing going on.
目前赛况不太妙
Sort of high stakes.
行吧
Okay.
赛况如何
How we doing?
最后的补中了 还轮到阿特斯拉了
It's the last shot, and Astra's up.
- 莎拉 你能听到吗 - 说吧 我在
- Sara, are you there? - Yeah, I'm here.
嗯... 如果加里的推算是正确的话
Uh, if Gary's calculations are correct,
你们是可以赢的
you guys can actually win this thing.
但阿斯特拉一定要全中啊
But Astra needs to roll a strike.
简直了 非要在我第一次打保龄
Of course the stakes couldn't be any higher
玩这么大
my first time bowling.
没事的 你能发挥好
Look, it's gonna be all right.
得换个打法才行
We need to change tactics.
来个最经典的
It's a very classic style.
我们要站在球道中间
All you gotta do is get right in the middle.
然后弯下腰 把球发到中间
Nice, deep bend, and roll it on through.
我离开地狱就是为了像个老太婆一样打保龄
I left hell to bowl granny style?
我的人生到底怎么了
What has become of my life?
你可以的 没问题好吗
Hey, you got this, all right?
我们全队人都支持你
You have the whole team behind you.
豁出去咯
Here goes nothing.
倒
Go.
倒下去
Go. Go.
给我倒啊
Go! Go!
传奇队胜利
赢啦
Yes!
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
赶紧的
Come on.
你是不是忘了些什么
You forgetting something?
那再来一局
How about a rematch?
想得美
Not a chance.
是时候把你放回原位了
Let's put you back where you belong.
厉害啦
How about that?
多亏你们 保龄球馆的主♥权♥又回到我手里啦
I control the alley once again thanks to you,
我要向所有人开放球馆
and I say it's open for everyone!
- 好耶 - 宝贝 你做到啦
- Yay. - Babe! You did it!
嗨 宝贝
Babe, hi!
我们要走了
We're out of here.
真没礼貌
Rude.
巴迪 再帮个忙呗
Buddy, one last favor?
给我的朋友们来点小吃
Another round of nachos for my friends?
- 没问题 - 你最好了
- You bet. - You're the best.
你有点奇怪
Aren't you curious?
我能感觉到你有十分充足且强大的能量
I sense in you powers both mighty and abundant.
哦豁 是吗
Huh. Do you, now?
你观察力很强嘛 保龄球馆长
Well, you've a keen eye, bowling alley denizen.
观察力一流
Keen eye.
但那能量强到足以致死啊
Powers that will be the death of you.
抱歉 我刚刚说保龄球很傻
Sorry called bowling stupid.
对我来说保龄球很重要
Bowling means a lot to me.
把我养大的那个老爷子
The old man who fostered me
每到周末晚上就会带我去他的保龄协会
brought me to league night every week.
他让我找到了归属感
Helped me feel like I belonged to something.
那你现在也是我们的一员了
Well, you belong with us now.
人人都说
You know it's bad luck
婚礼之前看到新娘的婚纱会倒大霉
for you to see me in a wedding dress.
好啦 宝贝你本来就很美
Look, babe, you looked amazing.
穿什么都好看
You look amazing in whatever you wear,
但要知道我真的很爱你
but I love you too much
爱到能让你穿着那玩意儿跟我结婚
to let you get married in that thing.
看到大家能在我的保龄球馆
It's great seeing folks have a good time
玩的这么开心 我就心满意足了
in the bowling alley again.
我给你们拍张团体照吧
How about a team photo?
好啊 过来过来
Oh, come on, come on, come on.
好吧
Okay.
都快过来吧
All right. Come on.
说茄子
Say cheese.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表