剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
That's why I'm gathering these for her,
但她在等我
but she's expecting me.
我最好快点回去
I better go.
我可以给你演个魔法吗
Can I show you a trick?
♪
Wow!
你是魔法师
You're magic!
是啊
Yeah, I am.
告诉我
Now, tell me,
你注意到森林里还有什麽
have you noticed anything else growing in this forest
比那些蘑菇更神奇的东西吗
even more magical than those mushrooms?
你确定吗
You're sure about that?
该死
Damn it.
来
Here.
给你的
This is for you.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
嗯 嗯 我没事
Yeah, yeah, I'm fine.
你叫什麽名字
What's your name?
埃斯佩兰萨•克鲁兹
Esperanza Cruz.
♪
你妈妈不知道泉水的事
Look, your mom doesn't know anything about the Fountain.
斯普纳我们得走了
Spooner, we have to go.
我还不能走 如果歌♥莉娅已经有女儿了
- I can't leave yet. - If Gloria has a daughter,
就说明外星人从这里绑♥架♥了我
that's gonna mean that aliens abducted me from here,
抹去了我的记忆送我去了未来
wiped my memory, and sent to me to the future.
如果我是对的 那麽小时候的我
Look, if I'm right, then any second now,
随时会从那扇门走进来
kid-me is gonna walk through that door.
好吧 也许最好不要让那孩子看到现在的你
Okay, well, maybe it's best if kid-you doesn't see you-you
比如 因为时间线之类的原因吧
for, I don't know, timeline reasons.
妈妈
- Mama! - [speaking Spanish]
♪
妈妈 我遇到了一个人他说他能治癒别人
Mama, I met this man who says he can heal people
就像你一样
just like you can!
下午好 女士
Good afternoon, ma'am.
另一个治疗师 真是巧合
- Another healer. - What a coincidence.
实在是太巧了
What a coincidence indeed.
别担心 我们会把约翰救回来的
Don't worry, we'll get John back.
如果我们有时间传送器就容易多了
It'd be a lot easier if we had a time courier.
我们干嘛要特意
Why do we even bother
取下来 -想都别想
- taking those things off? - Don't even...
我的蛋要在没有我在场的时候孵出来了
My eggs are gonna hatch without me.
我们得制定好计划
We need a plan.
其实我们认识一个有时间飞船的人
Actually, we do know somebody with a time ship
可以帮我们 盖理
that could help us. Gary!
-我-不不是你笨蛋
- Me? - No, not you, dummy.
凯拉 我们需要你联繫她
Kayla. We need you to contact her.
不
[laughs] No.
不不不不
No, no, no, no.
这主意糟透了
That's a terrible idea.
我们要投票表决吗 我投否决票
Are we taking a vote on this? I vote nay.
盖理听我说
Hey, Gary, listen to me.
我们得阻止约翰做出
We need to stop John from doing something
比现在更愚蠢的事
more colossally stupid than he already has.
去吧
Go.
好的
Okay.
如果我们真的想引起凯拉的注意
If we really wanna get Kayla's attention,
我们就这麽做
this is how we do it.
那是什麽鬼东西
What the hell is that?
-它是IGCOM -什麽
- It's called an IGCOM. - What?
星系间通讯设备
It's an intergalactic communication device.
抱歉你就这样话给凯拉吗
So, sorry, you're just gonna call Kayla?
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
她绝对不会接我电♥话♥
She would never answer my call.
是 但我们可以用它做点别的
No, but there's something else we can do with it.
好吧 米克
Okay, Mick.
有活力一点
Let's try to make this a little more dynamic.
把你的身体向右移一点
Move your body a little to the right.
另一个右边 是的 好的 下巴往下
Other right. Yup, okay. Just... chin down.
太多了 假蛋马上到
- Too much. - Fake eggs coming in hot.
哦 嗯 好吧
Oh, yeah. Okay.
这比下蛋还糟糕
This is worse than giving birth.
坐著别动 好吗
Just sit still, okay?
你确定这能行吗
Are you sure this is gonna work?
因为 呃 哦 100%确定
- 'Cause, uh... - Oh, 100%.
凯拉喜欢假装她没下载过星际微博
Kayla likes to pretend she's never on Galixiposts,
可其实不是 等我们打个#凯拉#的话题
but she totally is, and once we tag her,
她会发飙的
she's gonna lose it.
-好的 谢谢你 盖理-好吧米克
- Okay, thank you, Gary. - Okay, Mick.
剩下的呢你就只要微笑
I think the only thing left to do is smile.
保持高兴
Be happy.
好吧 把他放在照片中♥央♥
Okay, center him in the photo.
-好了-行
- There we go. - Right.
拍照
And picture.
♪
加上话题#凯拉#
Tag Kayla.
发佈
And post.
现在我们等著
And now we wait.
等著 等多长时间
Wait? For how long?
呃怎麽说呢
Eh, you know,
有时侯 地球上的信♥号♥♥不太好
sometimes reception on Earth can be a little spotty.
我的天啊
Oh, God.
我的天啊 我真没礼貌
Oh, my goodness, how rude of me.
我还没问你们的名字
I never got your names.
我是阿斯特拉
I'm Astra.
埃斯佩兰萨 叫我斯普纳就行
Esperanza, but I go by Spooner.
埃斯佩兰萨 我也叫这个
Esperanza? That's my name too.
是的 很好听的名字
Yes, and a beautiful one at that.
告诉我 你在森林里找什麽来著
Tell me, what were you looking for in the forest?
约翰
John.
我只是在找一些草药
Oh, I was just foraging for some medicinal herbs.
你确定你在找的东西不是
Are you sure you weren't looking for something
更有毒性的麽
more poisonous?
《世界战争》
"War of the Worlds"?
我和妈妈每晚天晚上都一起读
Mama and I read it together every night.
那本书很吓人的
That's a pretty scary book.
太空生物不吓人啊
Space creatures aren't scary.
我希望她能一直有好奇心
I want her to stay curious
一直有冒险精神
and keep her adventurous spirit alive.
我想去别的世界旅行
And I wanna travel to other worlds.
我觉得你会的
- I have a feeling you will. - [laughs]
来到厨房♥来帮我
Okay, come help me in the kitchen
给我讲讲你找了哪些植物
and tell me all about the plants you found.
-这是蜜蝗-嗯
- This is honey locust. - Hmm.
你看起来不一样了
You seem different.
你是说没有负担过重的
What, you mean not overburdened
内疚和自责吧
by guilt and remorse?
你为什麽带著小时候的我来这里
Why'd you show up here with kid-me?
我在找泉水的时候发现了她
I found her while I was looking for the Fountain.
还好我遇见她了
And do you know what? It's a good thing that I did,
因为我们的偶遇让我看见了
because our chance encounter gave me a wee glimpse
你的过去和她的未来
into your past and her future.
他说的话一个字都别信
Don't trust a word out of his mouth.
我没信
I don't.
大家都还好吗
Is everything all right?
-没事-我等不了了
- Everything's fine. - You know, this can't wait.
怎麽就不能了
- Like hell it can't. - Nunc somnum!
你做了什麽
What did you do?
别管她们
Never mind them.
跟我来
Come with me.
伙计们
Boys!
埃斯佩兰萨 快跑
Esperanza, run.
快跑 亲爱的
Run, mi amor.
妈妈
Mama!
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表