剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
告诉你 我知道我看到了什么
I'm telling ya, I know what I saw.
一个类恐龙生物
There was a dinosaur creature
穿过我的后院
runnin' right through my backyard.
不会吧
You don't say.
从树梢透出的明亮的光
And there were glowing lights coming from the treetops.
不会吧
You don't say.
这些巨球从天上掉下来了
And these giants orbs fell from the sky!
不会吧
You don't say.
然后 等我出来后
Then, after I came out of hidin',
他们都消失了
they'd all disappeared.
很不对劲儿
Something ain't right.
好了 就这样
Well, that's that.
对 我有点紧张
Yeah, I'm kind of nervous.
对我们来说 事情很少得以善终
Things rarely wrap up in a neat, little bow for us.
拜托了 宝贝 别疑神疑鬼
Come on, babe, don't be paranoid.
生活 终于开始对我们温柔相待了
Life, it's gonna start going our way.
什么鬼
What the hell?
到底发生了什么
What the hell happened?
你们觉得那像另一艘乘波号♥吗
Did that look like another Waverider to you guys?
为什么会有人要杀我们
Why is someone trying to kill us?
别人想杀我们的原因
There must be hundreds of reasons
千千万万
why someone would want to kill us.
我们不会让他们得逞的 对吧
Well, we're not gonna let 'em get away with it, are we?
我提议 咱们回到过去
I say we portal back in time
回到那艘不要脸的乘波号♥上
and on to that rogue Waverider
让他们付出代价
and make them pay.
计划很完美
That is a perfect plan.
好了 大家做好准备
Now let's go gear up,
因为我们要突袭那艘飞船
'cause we're gonna storm that ship
拯救我们的乘波号♥了
and save our Waverider.
记住 当我们登上船后
Remember, when we get on that ship,
一定要注意隐蔽
stealth is our friend.
悄咪♥咪♥地把敌人搞定 明白
Silent takedown. Got it.
交火时再叫醒我吧
Wake me when the firefight starts.
你们搞定船员
You guys take out the crew,
我和贝拉德搞定飞船
and Behrad and I'll take control of the ship.
内特 咱们走
Nate, let's do this.
开始了
Here we go.
呃 没能量了
It's out of juice.
- 啥 - 你每次都掉链子
- What? - Every time with those things.
等等 没有时间信使 就回不到乘波号♥
Wait, no time couriers, no Waverider...
我们被困在1925年了
we're stuck in 1925.
大家先冷静下来
Everybody just calm down.
我们需要花时间 想一个计划出来
We just need a little time, and we'll think of a plan.
我们跟这个时代格格不入
Well, we definitely don't belong in this time period.
得避免受引起当地人的不必要的注意
We need to avoid any unwanted attention from the locals.
下午好 女士 我是汉森牧师
Afternoon, ma'am. Name's Pastor Hanson.
格洛丽亚在家吗
Is Gloria home?
她现在不在
Yeah, she's not here right now.
我刚听见远处
Oh. I just heard this, uh,
传来巨大的爆♥炸♥声
loud explosion over yonder,
我想确认下一切是否都好
and I wanted to make sure everything's all right.
电他
Flash him.
- 什么 - 哦
- What? Oh!
你也知道 奥德萨最近
Well, you know, there's all sorts
发生了许多稀奇古怪的事
of strange things happening in Odessa.
每个镇民都见过天空中闪奇异的光
Everyone in town has seen these bizarre lights in the sky
在后院发现了奇怪的类蜥蜴生物
and strange lizard creatures in their backyard.
这里一切都好 不用担心
Yeah, well, nothing strange around here.
电他
Flash him.
没电了 我做不到
It's out of battery. I don't--
这些是爪印吗
Say, are those claw marks?
我会跟格洛丽亚说你来过了
- Yeah, I--I'll tell Gloria you stopped by.
先拜拜了
Goodbye now.
保持低调可太难了
Hoo! So much for laying low.
格洛丽亚入侵之后
So town's already buzzing with conspiracy theories
阴谋论已经充斥了整个小镇 如果我们留下
after the Zaguron invasion-- you guys, if we stay here,
- 情况可能会非常糟糕 - 没事的
it could get really bad. - It's gonna be okay.
我们现在又失去了时间飞船
And now that we have no timeship,
只是一群拥有随机超能力的怪人
we are just a bunch of weirdos with truly random superpowers.
约翰 唯一超能力有用的人已经走了 所以
And John, the one person with a useful ability, is gone, so--
我是他的学生 虽然我不是
Well, hey, I was his student. I mean, I'm not
什么魔法大♥师♥吧 不过或许我能
a master sorcerer yet, but maybe I could--
什么 把镇民变成家用物品吗
What, turn the townspeople into household objects?
- 得了啊 - 太可惜了 我们没有
Come on. - Too bad we don't have
时间局的时间飞船 它是有防故障装置的
the Time Bureau timeship or it would have that fail-safe.
盖理 你真天才
Gary, you're a genius.
乘波号♥上次被扣押时
The last time the Waverider was impounded,
我已经装好了防故障装置
I had a fail-safe installed.
- 防故障装置是什么 - 它们是牢不可破的锁箱
- And fail-safes are? - T-they're indestructible
里面装满了应急物资
lockboxes filled with emergency supplies,
像是时间信使 和闪念器之类的
like a time courier or a mind flasher.
幸运的话 还能找到薄荷糖
Breath mints, if we're lucky!
你知道爆♥炸♥可能会把那玩意儿
You realize the blast could've sent that thing
炸到格洛丽亚家地♥产♥的任何一个地方 对吧
flying anywhere on Gloria's property, right?
大家分队 把这玩意儿找出来
So, we will split up so we can find this damn thing
然后咱们就能回家了
and get the hell out of here.
我们走吧 行动起来
Now, let's go. Come on!
你还好吗 小Z
How you holding up, Z?
你要是想谈谈 我随时恭候
If you want to talk, I'm here to listen.
我对被甩还是有点经验的
I know a thing or two about getting dumped.
我没有被甩
I was not dumped.
是双方都搞砸了
It was a mutual mucking up of things.
不过我还是很恼怒 约翰就这么离开了1925年
I am, however, annoyed that John poofed his way out of 1925
而不管我们其他的死活
without making sure the rest of us were okay first.
说句公道话 他走的时候
- To be fair, when he left, we still had
我们的时间机器还没坏
a working time machine.
帮他说话可不算是倾听
Defending him is not listening.
抱歉 你继续
Right, sorry. Continue.
我真不敢相信
I just can't believe,
在我们一起经历了那么多之后
after everything we went through together,
他只给我留下了这个
all he left me with was this.
一把老钥匙
Ooh, freaky old key.
- 对 - 这是干吗用的
- Yeah. - What's it for?
他只说了句 "你会找到答案的"
All he said was, "You'll find out,"
这种方式 老约翰了
with his trademark dramatic delivery.
不过现在看来 我应该
In hindsight, I probably should've gotten
- 问清楚一下的 - 是啊
a little more clarification. - Probably.
不管了 我要用我的
Whatever! I'm just gonna do
一贯的方式应对了
what I always do in these situations.
我需要一次大变身 不不不 不是大变身
I need a makeover. No, no, no, not a makeover.
是改头换面
I need a reinvention.
喜欢麦当娜 我觉得可以带个头巾
Like Madonna. I think there's a headpiece.
在树林里游荡
Wandering through the woods.
我们的蜜月沦落至此 但我一点都不意外
Why am I not surprised this is our honeymoon?
我懂宝贝 但等我们找到了保险箱
I know, babe, but as soon as we find the safe,
就会马上离开这的 好吗
we can get out of here, all right?
好吧 反正我早就走出我的舒适区了
Yeah, well I'm way out of my comfort zone.
- 你的舒适区是哪儿 - 乘浪号♥
- Which is? - The Waverider.
- 清单 - 规则 不要
both: Lists. - Rules. Don't--
好吧 我的是即兴表演 所以我们联手
Well, mine is improvising, so together,
会战胜一切
we are unstoppable.
来吧
Come on.
根据爆♥炸♥半径 我们基本上是在
Based on the blast radius, we're basically looking
大海捞针
for a needle in a haystack.
我可以追踪到动物和人
Look, I can track animals and people,
但一个来自未来的保险箱 并不是我的强项
but random futuristic safes, not my bag.
好吧 你有什么发现
All right, so what you got?
有什么魔法能帮我们找到这东西吗
Any magical cheats to find this thing?
嗯 我应该还记得约翰的追踪咒语
Yeah, I think I can remember John's tracking spell.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表