剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
那是最后一瓶了
- That was the last of it. Yeah.
这样
Now look...
我要把自己锁在庄园里
I'm gonna lock myself in that manor.
除非我完全解毒了 _我不会出来好吗
I am not coming out until this is out of my system, all right?
我保证
I promise you that.
约翰
- John.
我和你一起
I'm coming with you.
- Hey.
我很抱歉 全都是我的错
Look, I'm sorry. This whole thing is my fault.
我就不该让你一个人进去
I never should have sent you in there alone.
不是你的错 莎拉
- You didn't send me in, Sara.
审问他是我的主意
It--it was my idea to interrogate him.
是啊 你说得对
- Yes. Yeah, you're right.
亲爱的 我很抱歉
Oh, babe, I'm sorry, okay?
如果筹办婚礼我给你太多压力了
And I'm sorry if I was putting too much pressure on you
我很抱歉我不是故意
to plan the wedding. I didn't--
我以为那是你想 我
I thought that it was what you wanted and I--
我是想要
- No, I--I did.
我以为专心挑裙子安排席位
I think focusing on dresses and seating arrangements
安排这些东西会让我安心
was reassuring that things can be managed, you know.
但是我不知道我该有什麽感觉
But what can't be managed is that I have no idea
这让我手足无措
how I'm supposed to be feeling.
我从没见过我父母
You know, I-I never saw my parents
亲吻或者大笑
kiss or laugh
哪怕是吵架
or, you know, fight even.
没有心碎时抱我的妈妈
I never had a mom to like hug me after a heartbreak
也没有为我骄傲的爸爸
or just a dad to tell me that he was proud of me,
我从没有家人爱我
and I just never had a family...to love me.
我真的不知道我该如何
And I really don't know that I'm gonna know
爰我们的家人
how to love ours.
-就是这样-亲爰的
That's all. - Babe.
你不用学会如何去爰
You do not need to learn how to love.
你就是爱
Everything about you is love.
你出身何处都不重要
And it doesn't matter where you came from.
你是靠自己成为今天的你
You made yourself into who you are.
说真的这个姑娘
And I'll tell you what-- that chick,
她是我认识的
she is the most intelligent
最聪明 最风趣
and funny and loving person
最可爱的人
that I have ever met.
我爱你
- I love you.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了
- Well, okay.
能让我看看你在准备什麽吗
Will you come and show me what you've been planning?
-不行-拜託我想看
- No. - Come on, I wanna see.
好吧 等等等等
- Okay, wait, wait, wait,
先从好的开始
let's start with something good.
这里
Here we go.
是柠檬奶酪蛋糕吗
- Is that a lemon buttercream cake
上面是马拉斯金樱桃完美啊
topped with maraschino cherries? Perfect!
樱桃是毕肖普的主意 但是
- The cherries were Bishop's idea, but--
这是啥 我也喜欢
- Ooh, I love whatever these are.
其实都是毕肖普的主意
Yeah. - Actually that was all Bishop.
点心 太好了 完美 我喜欢这个
- Tapas. Yes, that's perfect. I love that idea.
我本来还想传统一点
- Oh, well, I was actually thinking of more traditional,
有餐食服务但是他建议餐弄白斯
you know, meal service, but then he suggested tapas
因为那样更有趣
'cause they're more fun, they...
这样能让大家聊开来 而且能帮助那些
- Encourage conversation and help out the people
-坐在了 无聊的人旁边的客人
stuck at the... both: boring table.
这个嘛
- Yeah, well...
毕肖普很擅长筹备婚礼啊
Bishop is, he's pretty good at wedding planning, I guess.
就好像他会读我心似的
It's like he's reading my mind or something.
这个 棒 亲爱的
This? Yes. - Uh, babe?
不是好像 他就是
It's not like that. It is that.
消失的那6%
6% that's missing, it's...
是你
it's you.
他有6%是我 什麽意思啊
- He's 6% me? What the hell does that mean?
猎犬 广阔 三轮车
- Spaniel, Broad, Tricycle.
系统覆写 舰长请下令
- System override. Your orders, Captain?
闭电磁屏障
- Shut down the electromagnetic barrier.
♪
12 13 14
- 12, 13, 14--
你的宫缩时间越来越长了
your contractions are getting longer.
现在随时都有可能破羊水
Your water could break any time now.
等等 米克你要生了
- Wait, Mick you're in labor?
我就要当内特教父了
- I'm gonna be a godfather, Nate!
你需要些啥吗 像是棉签之类的
- If you need anything like a--like a Q-tip or something,
你耳朵里有些噁心的分泌物流出来了
because there's disgusting ooze coming out of your ear.
Aah! - Whoa!
你已经开始脱髮了
Your hair's already falling out.
-不-这也太快了
- No! - It's all happening so fast.
你快带他过去 我去叫莎拉和艾娃
- Go, go, go, go, go. I'll get Sara and Eva.
要生了 米克羊水破了
It's happening! Mick's water broke.
我知道这话听上去好怪 快来
I know, it sounds weird to say it. Come on.
好 赶紧走
- Okay. It's go time.
等等 他怎麽跑出来了
- Wait, wait, how did he get out?
是我放他也来的 抱歉
- I let him out. Sorry.
他知道覆写代码
He knew the override code.
该死的他拿到的6%里都是有用信息
- Damn it. He got the 6% with all the useful stuff.
吉迪恩 听话 封锁走廊
- Gideon, be a peach and lock down the hallway.
罗里
- Rory.
想要动罗里先过我这关
You're not getting to Rory without getting through me.
现实一点吧这是不可能的
And let's be real, that's not gonna happen.
莎拉你误会我了
- Sara, you've got this all wrong.
我不是想伤害他 我是想帮他
I don't wanna hurt him. I wanna help him.
我凭什麽相信你
- And why would I trust you?
因为我就是你
- Because I am you.
想得美
- You wish.
你想打一场啊 我还能说什麽呢
- You wanna fight? Aww, what can I say?
我也一样
I do too.
吉迪恩 音乐起
Gideon...set the mood.
♪
吵死人了
- That music isn't helping.
关门
Door!
♪
有句老话说得好 作茧自缚
- You know what they say when you fight yourself?
注定输
You're destined to lose.
命运是上一季的故事了
- Destiny's so last season.
♪
- Ahhhhh!
♪
听说了吗我要当孩子的教父了
- Did you hear the good news? I'm gonna be a godfather.
门怎麽锁了 罗里需要我
Why's the door locked? Rory needs me.
♪
我知道你心灵扭曲 但是植入了我的基因
- I knew you were twisted... but merging my DNA with yours--
也太过份了
that is next level.
我的数据还没上传完 实验室就被你炸了
- You blew up my lab before I could finish my upload.
我还需要些核甘酸才能补充完
I needed a few more A, C, G, and Ts to complete my genome.
我系统里有你的基因序列我就用了
Yours were in the system. So I took them.
♪
现在你知道的 我都知道了
Now I know everything you know.
但对你来说不幸的是
Unfortunately for you...
你没有别的知识储备
that's all you know too.
芝麻开门
- Abren las puertas,por favor.
吉儿 把她关起来
Lock her up, Gigi.
别进我的产房♥
- Get out of my delivery room.
这样我就没乐子了啊
And miss all the fun?
- Aah!
时机正好
- Just in time.
-Just in time.
看来第一个小崽子就要出生了
Looks like that first little guy is about to crown.
♪
他是为了那些外星卵
- He's after the eggs.
他黑掉了吉迪恩
He hijacked Gideon.
-卡住了 -你得重启系统
- Yeah, it's jammed. - You gotta do system reboot.
这就去
- On it.
天啊
- Oh, boy.
情况不太好啊
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表