剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
不 约翰很好
- No, John's fine.
你为什麽要这样对自己
- Why do you do this to yourself?
哦不错 你现在还穿起我的衣服了啊
- Oh nice. You're wearing my clothes now, are ya?
总得有人穿吧
- Well, someone's gotta pick up the mantle
而你现在还没准备好
and you're in no shape for it,
但你不必受苦 小约翰
but you don't have to suffer, Johnny.
Suffer, Johnny...
是 是 是
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
再吸一口猩红小姐
Another snort of the Scarlet Lady
我马上就好了 是吗
and I'll be right as rain. Is that it?
这不是我第一次戒毒了
You know, it's not the first time I've gotten clean.
那你为什麽不把它扔掉
- And why haven't you dumped it?
你永远也戒不掉的 约翰
You'll never be clean, Johnny.
你都不是真的
You know, you're not even real.
你只是我想像中的虚构人物
You're just a figment in my imagination,
是瘾君子的幻觉
some damn junkie hallucination.
没有魔法 你也只是个对你爱的人撒谎的
- And without magic, you're just a pathetic ex-smoker
穿著风衣的可悲烟鬼
in a trench coat who lies to the people he loves.
至少我可以摆脱你
- At least I'll be rid of you.
那随你便吧
- Have it your way then.
不 不 不 不 停
- No, no, no, no, no. Stop!
你能明白吗 约翰
- Can you see John?
你永远也摆脱不了我
You'll never be rid of me.
我就是你
I am you.
你觉得那是他的真名吗
- You think that that's his real name?
毕肖普麽
- Bishop? - Mm-hmm.
确实感觉有点问题
- It does feel a little on the nose.
吉迪恩 扫瞄结果怎麽样了
- Gideon. How we doing with the scan?
我还在分♥析♥他的基因•
- I'm still analyzing his genetic code.
你在隐瞒什麽
- What are you hiding?
我赌10块艾娃先从他嘴里套出来
- 10 bucks Ava gets it out of him first.
我不赌我女朋友输了
- I don't bet against my girl.
我看到了
- I spy with my little eye
婚礼活页夹
a wedding binder!
哦 挺细緻的
Oh, it's thorough.
是的我听过这
- Yes, I've...heard that.
莎拉让我做主 因为通常我都很果断
Sara put me in charge because usually I'm the decisive one,
我现在一个选择都决定不了
and I can't seem to choose a single thing.
好的那我们从简单的开始
- Okay. Let's start simple.
你参加过最酷的婚礼是什麽
What's the coolest wedding you've ever been to, huh?
你想要什麽感觉的婚礼
What kind of vibe we talking?
其实我从来没参加过婚礼
- I've never actually been to a wedding.
是的 我有点出名
- Hmm? - Yeah. I was sort of known
我在时间管理局被称为扫兴王 所以
as the party pooper at the Time Bureau, so...
管事不容易啊
- Hey, look, it's tough being the boss.
是吧 谢谢
- I know. Thank you. - Mm-hmm.
你给你自己的压力太大
Now, look, you're just putting too much pressure
你只管跟著你的直觉走
on yourself. Just go with your gut.
不行 我不会 如果我选了个奇怪的呢
- I can't, I don't--what if I choose something weird?
谁在乎呱 加快点 你最喜欢什麽花
- Who cares? Speed round. What's your favorite flower?
僊人掌算花吗 颜色呢
- Uh, is cactus a flower? - Color?
-灰色-开胃菜
- Gray. - Appetizer?
开胃菜这东西吧
- See, this thing about appetizers.
我不明白为什麽人们必须在吃东西前吃点东西
I don't understand why people have to eat before they eat.
好的 所以婚礼就非传统一点
- Okay. So, the ceremony will be unconventional,
但你们喜欢就好
but it's all you.
承认吧
Admit it.
我是奇怪
I'm weird!
你为什麽要把我造得这麽奇怪
Why the hell did you have to make me so weird?
首先你不是我造的
- Look, first off, I didn't make you.
是的 我设计了你
Yes, I designed you,
但你这辈子所做的一切
but everything you've done in your life,
是你的成就 不是我的
that's your accomplishment, not mine.
你不知道你想不想要食素食蛋糕
And you not knowing whether you want a vegan cake
也不重要
or not doesn't matter.
我要收回那句话 素食蛋糕 太噁心了
I'm gonna take that back-- vegan cakes are disgusting.
谢谢你想帮忙
Well, thank you for trying to help.
我真的很感激
I really appreciate it.
不要忘了我也是克隆人
- Hey, don't forget. I'm a clone too.
是克隆的克隆的克隆的克隆的克隆
A clone of a clone of a clone of a clone.
是多少次来著?
- So how many times?
我在大概第200次左时候数不清了
- Oh, I lost track somewhere around my 200th reiteration.
200次
- 200th?
每版本都不一样是吧
And every one of them was different.
你瞭解我的我喜欢修修补补
- You know me. I like to tinker.
这个版本的你
- So how exactly is this you
和莎拉认识的你有什麽不同
different from the you Sara knew?
嗯 好问题
- Hmm. Good question.
快点 混♥蛋♥神经病
- Oh, come on, you psycho son of a bitch.
告诉她 你在隐瞒什麽
Tell her what you're hiding.
莎拉在普林尼X19上
- There was something missing
遇到的那个我少了些品质
from the me that Sara met on Pliny X19.
我花了很长时间才找到
It took me a long time to find it.
你想知道是什麽吗
You want to know what it was?
是谦卑
Humility.
- Ah!
真是个满嘴谎话的混♥蛋♥
What a lying piece of crap.
谦卑?
- Humility? - Mmm.
- Wow!
来吧你准备好了吗
- All right. You ready?
- Mm.
我不想把舌头皎
Don't want to bite my tongue off.
你真是娇气
- You're such a baby.
隐藏著秘密的饱受折磨的心灵
Tortured mind with secrets hidden
向我展现何物被封禁
show me that which is forbidden.
♪
你做到了 所有的魔法
- You did it! All the magic!
那泉水
The Fountain.
泉水不想要约翰
The Fountain didn't want John.
它认为他不够资格
It decided he wasn't worthy.
那他是怎麽恢复魔法
- Well, then how did he get his magic back?
他喝了一口什麽东西
- He took a sip of something.
我不知道那是什麽 但他喝的时候
Look, I don't know what it was, but when he drank it,
他杀了那些
that's when he killed the soldiers
袭击我们的士兵
who were attacking us.
你到底要去哪里
- Where the hell are you going?
哦 我要和我那个
- Oh, I'm just going to break up
满嘴谎话的男友分手
with my lying dumpster fire of a boyfriend.
那个喜欢杀人的魔力满满的术士
- A Juiced up warlock who likes to kill people?
别吧 首先我们得弄清楚
I don't think so. First, we need to figure out
约翰给自己下了什麽药
exactly what John's been dosing himself with.
你的未婚妻对音乐和爱情
- Your betrothed has good taste
很有品味
in music and in love.
找到了
Found it.
卢.里德 1972年
- Hmm. - Lou Reed, 1972.
挺朋克啊
- Looks punky. - Mm-hmm.
我和莎拉是在朋克秀上订婚的
- Well, I guess Sara and I got engaged at a punk show.
其实也就是你绑♥架♥她的那晚
So...same night that you kidnapped her, actually.
你知道更疯狂的是什麽吗
You wanna know the even crazier thing?
如果你没有绑♥架♥她 她可能永裹不会求婚
If you hadn't kidnapped her, she may never have proposed.
直到那天晚上我们第二次
It wasn't until we all went back that same night
回去她才向我求婚
a second time that she popped the big question.
-我多会影响人心啊 -是啊
- A real mind-bender, huh? - Yeah.
你觉得呢
- What do you think?
这挺新奇的
- It's, um...unconventional.
我喜欢
I like it.
但是这歌♥要 怎麽跟著跳舞呢
I'm not sure how you--how do you dance to it?
我跳给你看吧
- Let me show.
这就算是我们的父女舞吗
It'll be our... father-daughter dance?
我 我不确定这是个好主意
- I'm...not sure that's a good idea.
因为莎拉在监视
- You mean with Sara watching?
你知道啊
You knew.
♪
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表