剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
听好了 大卫·鲍伊
All right, David freaking Bowie?
今晚 就在今晚
Because tonight, tonight,
我要向我女朋友求婚啦
I am going to propose to my girlfriend...
很好 很好
Okay. Yes, yes, yes.
至少你现在有机会能骗过外星人
Okay, well, girl, at least you stand a fighting chance
让他们把你绑走
of getting through the door now,
也许吧
ish.
炸♥弹♥会发出那样的声音吗
Are bombs supposed to make that sound?
不是炸♥弹♥ 是我
That's not a bomb. That's not a bomb.
还钢铁人 你肠胃都是泥做的吗那么弱
Man of Steel, intestines of Play-Doh.
把纸拿去厕所
Run this back to the bathroom.
我90秒之后会用到的
I'm gonna need it in 90 seconds.
- 才不去 - 你哪位
- No. - Who are you?
我是内特 从你用假人炸♥弹♥搞出来的
I'm Nate, from the timeline you're currently creating
那条时间线来的
with that blonde bomb-equin.
你为什么穿着我的外套
Why are you wearing my coat?
闭嘴 让他说
Shh. Let it happen.
就因为你的破计划
Because of your stupid plan,
这个炸♥弹♥把外星人都炸去
this bomb drops the aliens
19世纪镀金时代的纽约了
in New York during the Gilded Age.
外星人占据了华尔街
They take over Wall Street.
约翰在交易所被外星人毒死了
John, you're poisoned by a Calavax in the trading pit.
于是我就假扮成你
I got to go undercover as Constantine
加入了一个魔法邪教 想要阻止外星人
and join a magic cult to stop this invasion.
- 那莎拉呢 -别给我提她
- What about Sara? - What about her?
那就是假人啊
It's a mannequin, B.
加里跟他的同伙遛个弯
Gary and his alien friends just make a U-turn
就回去把真的莎拉拐走了
and come back and grab her.
抱歉 她真的没了
I'm sorry. She's gone.
- 美女 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
阿贝 莎拉要走出去了
B, Sara is heading out to the parking lot.
我不会让她死的
I'm not gonna let her die!
别去啊
B! No!
厕纸啊 我现在不需要了
Could've used that a minute ago.
我过错了啥
So what'd I miss?
我会想你们的
I'm really going to miss you guys.
俺也一样
I'm gonna miss you.
好啦 回去吧你们 快走啦
All right. Go on! Get out of here!
好好享受假期哦
Go and enjoy your vacations.
你们应得
You earned it.
放 假 啦
Va-ca-tion.
放假啦
Vacacione!
莎拉 莎拉
Sara! Sara!
听着 你别...
Listen to me, when you...
不
No!
那群傻瓜居然穿越回去救我
Ugh, those idiots are trying to save me.
他们这是要搞砸时间线啊
They're gonna destroy the timeline
我得赶紧回去了
if I don't get back there soon.
我快搞定了
I'm almost done.
克隆完成之后你打算做什么
What will you do after we print the new version?
变回人类的我要回去
Human me will go home,
至于现在这个外星混种嘛...留在这呗
and then this me will... stay here.
你确定吗...
Are you sure you...
好了 这要弄多久
All right. How long is this gonna take?
有了新规格参数的话
With these new specifications,
10分钟就好
10 minutes.
那就希望罗里跟加里能再耐心点等等我
Let's just hope Rory and Gary don't get too antsy.
莎拉
Sara?
哎呀 哎呀
Well, well,
看来我低估了你嘛
look who I underestimated.
莎拉呢
Where's Sara?
我能安排你去见她
I can arrange for you to see her
马上就好
most expeditiously.
啊 感觉好多了
Oh, that's much better.
不不不 破坏了我们的计划
Oh, no, no, no. You ruined everything.
他是个变♥态♥ 那他现在就是个死变♥态♥了
He's a psychopath. Now he's a dead psychopath.
他死不了 他无处不在
He's not dead. He's everywhere.
莎拉绝对是挑了个好艾娃
Sara definitely picked the right Ava.
因为你们其他的都是傻
The rest of you are nuts.
谢谢你啊 罗里桑
Much obliged, Mr. Rory,
让我这么轻松就就回到系统上
for giving my transformation such poetry.
靠
Damn it.
你现在也做不了什么
It doesn't matter!
等你把身体克隆出来了 这个地方早就炸成灰了
You won't have time to reprint before I blow this place up.
你格局还是太小了啊莎拉
Thinking too small again, Sara.
既然宇宙都发出邀请了
Why be where you're not wanted
我为什么还呆在一个
when the universe has offered
不欢迎我的地方呢
a standing invitation?
不好了 他的意识的数字形式的
Oh, no! His consciousness is digital,
他要把自己上传到云空间
and he's uploading it to the cloud.
他要是上传成功
One that upload is complete,
那他随时随地都能...
he'll be able to print himself from any...
- 随时随地都能克隆自己 - 没错
- Anywhere in the universe. - Exactly.
那就阻止他啊
All right. So we stop it.
要阻止他就只能把发动机炸了
The only way to do that is to detonate the generators.
距离上传成功还有多久
How long until he's uploaded?
3分钟
Three minutes.
你要怎么做呢 莎拉
What will you do, Sara:
要变回人类 还是阻止我
save yourself or stop me?
还真是进退两难啊
What a sticky little wicket.
这玩意还能再快点吗
Can't this thing print any faster?
把自己的命运交给一部机器
Leaving your fate in the hands of a printer?
我也太失望了 果断点选一个啊
I'm disappointed. Make a choice, Sara.
闭嘴
Shut up!
那是什么
What is that?
是我
It's me.
什么
What?
我死了
I died.
又来
Again?
没错 但这次我没有复活
Yeah, but this time, I didn't make it back.
- 那我现在在跟谁说话 - 一个怪物
- So who am I talking to? - A monster!
所以我要确保你能把
Which is why you need to make sure
那个版本的我带回去
that you take this version of me home with you.
好吗 现在这具身体 不是我
All right? This body, it's not me.
距离上传完成还剩一分钟了
One minute until Bishop's upload is complete.
- 那就炸了它 - 别别别 不许动
- Then blow it! - No, don't! Don't.
我不能以这样半人半外星人的状态回去
I can't go back to the team half-alien.
如果我伤害到你们怎么办 伤害到艾娃怎么办
What if I hurt you guys? What if I hurt Ava?
我们不能就这样放过那个变♥态♥
Listen, that creep can't get away with it!
就是那个变♥态♥把我变成这样的
That creep changed me, Rory!
我现在都不知道自己到底是什么了
Look, I don't even know what I am anymore.
虽然你肉眼看我完好无损
All right? You cannot see it,
但我就是一个残次品
but I'm damaged.
残次品? 不是的
Damaged? No.
我现在看到的是一个从地狱回来之后
I see someone who's been through hell
也没有丧失自我的人
but never stopped being herself.
我看到的是一个好队长 一个我最好的朋友
I see Captain Lance. I see Sara, my oldest friend.
我们需要你
We need you.
拜托了
Please.
那我们离开这里吧
Let's get the hell out of here.
走啦
Come on.
加里 炸了这里
Gary, let's blow this place.
不
No!
我们成功了
We did it!
太好了
Viva la Avalucion!
快走
Let's move!
屏障一旦解除
Okay, so once the barrier is gone,
空气会变冷 你们需要用到氧气面罩
it'll be cold, and you'll need masks to breathe.
你们还会用到这些来对抗扎古星人
You'll also need these to fend off the Zagurons.
他们畏光 那祝你们好运啦
They hate light. Okay, good luck!
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表