剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
对罗里的影响非常大
is really getting to Rory.
他一定非常难受 内特
Must be very hard for him, Nate.
我错了 我们一定能找到她
I'm sorry. We're gonna find her.
我打赌莎拉现在像《诸神黄昏》里雷神那样
I bet Sara's pulling a "Thor: Ragnarok,"
正狠狠收拾那些外星人
and she's kicking some aliens' asses,
他们都大喊着她的名字
and they're all shouting her name--
莎拉 莎拉 莎拉
"Sara! Sara! Sara!"
莎拉 莎拉
Sara! Sara!
快醒醒
You have to wake up.
莎拉
Sara,
外面不知道是什么
whatever's out there,
还在追捕我们
it's still tracking us.
冷静点 盖瑞
Don't panic, Gary.
她可是著名的莎拉·兰斯
This is Sara freakin' Lance.
这么点阿梅莉亚·埃尔哈特的毒液
A little Amelia Earhart poison
不会对她有影响的
isn't gonna slow you down.
我
I--
我太虚弱了 盖瑞 我无法战斗
I'm too weak, Gary. I can't fight.
全靠你了
It's on you.
我
Me?
我 我 我不会战斗
I-I-I'm no fighter.
凯拉也没有和斯巴达克斯正面对抗过
Kayla didn't exactly fight Spartacus,
不是吗
now, did she?
不 不 绝对不行
No, no-- absolutely not.
盖瑞 盖瑞
Gary, Gary,
听我说
listen to me.
我为了生存做了许多不可原谅的事
If I hadn't done unforgivable things to survive,
不然我根本无法活着回去
I never would have made it out the other side.
现在艾娃就是我要回去的地方
Now, Ava is my other side.
我不在乎你是不是要吞掉
And I don't care if you have to eat your way
整个太阳系
through the entire solar system,
我都要回到她身边
I am gonna get back to her.
回到她身边
Getting back to her.
英国 诺森伯兰郡
2021年
萨瓦那
2023年
提格雷
2027年
杜伦
2030年
米德韦城
2034年
萧山
2036年
辛辛那提
2038年
布拉德海文
2042年
好莱坞
2045年
对决越加激烈
The competition is heating up
打王座
就在今年的《打王座》
on this year's "Da Throne."
金坷垃歌♥手还在角逐
With the golden buzzer still in play
外卡选手仍未揭晓
and the Wild Card yet to be revealed,
外卡
任何人都可能打下王座
anyone can still take Da Throne.
《打王座》
这就是你的前任
That's your ex?
嫉妒了吗
Jealous?
嫉妒个在毫无灵魂的
Oh, of some life-size s'more
歌♥唱比赛上当评委的真人夹心饼干吗
who judges some soulless singing competition?
真正的音乐家可不用上比赛
Real musicians don't compete
用平庸的变音垃圾
to win over the masses with mediocre,
来赢得大众 亲爱的
autotune drivel, love.
听起来真是个前任朋克吉他手
Spoken like a former punk guitarist.
你想和妈妈说话吗
You want to talk to Mom?
-不 -妈妈 我得挂了
- No. - Mama, I gotta go.
我爱你 不 我更爱你
I love you. No, I love you more!
从好莱坞给你飞吻了
Sending you busses from Hollywood.
是啊 我去好莱坞看扎莉了
Yeah, I'm visiting Zari in Hollywood.
好 每一季都有神秘名人参赛者
All right, every season has a secret celebrity contestant.
怎么 我看了规则
What? I read up on the rules.
前一年 道恩·强森总统上场了
Last year, President Dwayne Johnson showed up
对于一位老人来说 他可是宝刀未老
and for an old guy, he can still get down.
巨石成了总统
The Rock's the president?
请告诉我约翰·塞纳是他的参谋长
Please tell me John Cena is his chief of staff.
各位 集中精神
Guys, focus.
我们需要找办法进入这地方
We need to find a way into this place.
交给我吧
I got this.
-拿好了 -你逗我呢
- Hold, please. - You're kidding me.
怎么 这些是设计师款的
What? They're designer.
好吧
Oh, well...
我的天 真的是她
Hi! Oh, my God. It's really her!
扎莉
Zari!
扎莉 你去哪里了
Zari, where have you been?
扎莉 见到你太好了
Zari, it's great to see you!
欢迎回到《打王座》
Welcome back to "Da Throne."
我们下一场表演现在
Our next performance starts...
开始了
now.
*手抓方向盘*
*Hand on the wheel*
索塞
*我喜欢保持主动*
*I like to stay in control*
*因为我独♥立♥自主*
*'Cause I get mine independent*
*我的色 金和银*
*My colors, silver and gold, ha*
*链子挂得低 犹如枝上熟果*
*Chain hang low like fruit from a branch*
*就是果汁雪崩*
*It's a juice avalanche*
*从肩膀流淌到我裤子里*
*Dripping from my shoulders, down to my pants*
*钻石就如我*
*Diamonds look like me-*
索塞正在台上表演
Saucey is on stage,
猎人请到左侧台
Can we get Hunter moved to the left wing?
我们挺显眼的 是不是
Yeah, uh, we really stand out, don't we?
你听到那首歌♥了吗
You hear that song?
挺上口的
It's kind of catchy.
*看看这水果*
*Look at all this fruit*
*你想要*
*You want it*
*用这些榨了不少汁*
*Make a whole lot of juice with that*
*你需要*
*You need it*
*感受我的本源*
*Feel it in my roots*
*交给我*
*I got it*
*装满一长香槟酒杯*
*Fill a champagne flute with that*
*他们看着呢*
*They see it, yeah, yeah*
这充满料的表演
Cat-Chat is losing it's damn mind
在猫聊上简直是爆♥炸♥话题
over that juicy performance.
上一年的获胜者
What does last year's winner
《打王座》之王有什么想说的吗
and the King of "Da Throne" Have to say?
抱歉 宝贝 你这太弱了
Sorry, babes, but that was weak.
弱
Weak?
你昨晚可不是这么说的
That's not what you said last night.
你说我的水果可...
You said my fruit was--
咱们别把事情都抖出来
Whoa! Let's not kiss and tell.
现在 下一个登台的是谁
Now, who do we have to the stage next?
天 你可真是又高又壮啊
My, you are big and strong.
你一定是我们的外卡选手了
You must be our Wild Card contestant.
我是来挑战国王的
I am here to challenge the King.
你和其他人都是
You and everyone else.
能不能给个提示 这身装甲下的真实身份
Can we get a hint, lover? Who's under the suit?
我的名字是纳克斯奎黎恩大王
My name is Lord Knoxicrillion,
我是来斩下国王的
and I am here to slay the King.
DJ 节奏打起来
DJ, drop that beat!
真太棒了
That was tight!
老兄 你可真投入
My man, you are committed.
金坷垃
The gold buzzer?
看起来纳克斯奎黎恩大王离打下王座
Looks like Lord Knoxicrillion is one step closer
又近了一步
to capturing Da Throne!
我不知道你要如何超越刚才那一套
I don't know how you're gonna top whatever that was,
但是你要想成为王 快动起脑筋吧
but if you want to be King, figure it out fast,
因为你直接进了决赛
because you're going straight to the finals.
你应该带我熟悉工作的
You're supposed to be showing me the ropes.
第一个规则
Rule number one,
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表