剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
And you're dating a street magician?
之前和DJ 现在和骗子吗
First the DJ, now a con man?
扎莉 你年纪大并不代表你必须要成家
Zari, just because you're old doesn't mean you have to settle.
不是每个女人都想在二十岁生孩子的
Okay, not every woman wants to have their first kid at 20.
亲爱的 我知道你认为我有偏见
但是我爱你
我也希望你开心
抱歉我不接你电♥话♥
我也爱你
I love you, too.
你真的很在乎那个魔法男吗
Do you really care about that magic man?
不管怎么样 我都会尽全力支持你的
I will try my best to support you, no matter what.
不
No--
我们不会长久的
it won't last,
我和约翰只是玩玩而已
John's just a fling.
感谢上帝
Thank goodness.
但是扎莉 亲爱的
But, Zari, darling--
你看起来很累
you look tired.
你需要再补点妆
You need a little more makeup.
他人呢 我们要开拍了
Where is he? We have to start rolling.
内特和贝哈德真了解女生的心思 你真帅
Nate and Behrad know what a girl wants. You look hot.
我看起来像克里斯·安吉尔那个傻子
Yeah, I look like that tosser Criss Angel.
美国魔术师及音乐家
记住
All right, remember,
按照莱斯蕾预先准备好的内容来说
stick to the talking points preapproved by Les-Lay.
打起精神 微笑示人 轻松应对
Chin up, smile. Easy-breezy.
三二一 开拍
In three, two, one.
今晚 我们将会独家采访
Tonight, we're getting all the tea in our exclusive interview
龙女扎莉·塔拉齐
with the Dragon Girl, Zari Tarazi.
和她一起的还有她神秘的新男友
And she's joined by her mysterious new beau,
伦敦街头魔术师约翰·C
London street magician Johnny C.
扎莉 妹子 你远离了公众视线这么久
Zari, girl, you shocked the world
然后以外卡选手的身份参加《打王座》
when you entered "Da Throne" as a Wild Card,
着实让全世界震惊
after a prolonged absence from the public eye.
Z家族迫不及待地想知道
The Z-Nation is dying to know,
你这段时间都去哪了
where have you been?
说实话 我在专心地调理自我
Honestly, focusing on self-care.
我和好朋友环游世界
I've been traveling the world with close friends,
参观那些令人向往的历史遗迹
visiting historical sites to die for--
一直都超级低调的
it's all been super low-key.
约翰 你就是这时遇到她的吗
And Johnny, is that where you enter the picture?
是的 应该是吧
Yeah, yeah-- I suppose so, mate, yeah.
天啊 我们的邂逅实在太浪漫了
My gosh. Our meet cute was so romantic.
我当时在一个
I was at a snowga retreat
历史保存完好的冰川上做雪地瑜伽静修
on a historically-preserved glacier,
他在那里炫耀他的瑜伽蝎子式
and there he was, showing off with his perfect scorpion pose.
我们一见钟情
We fell for each other instantly.
这么说很有诗情画意
Yeah, that's a very poetic way of putting it.
天啊 他太谦虚了
My gosh. He's so modest.
约翰不喜欢炫耀
John doesn't like to brag,
但他其实有一点皇室血统
but he's actually... minor royalty.
那我不得不问问了
Well, now you know I gotta ask--
龙女将来会不会敲响结婚的钟声呢
will there be wedding bells in the Dragon Girl's future?
这么说吧
I mean,
塔拉齐公主这个头衔听起来挺不错的吧
Princess Tarazi does have quite the ring to it, right?
听起来真魔幻
It sounds magical.
你们想不想看魔术
Yeah, you want to see some magic?
看着我消失
Watch me... disappear.
我们坐了很久的飞机
You know, we had a really long flight,
他也许只是在倒时差
he's probably just jet-lagged.
该死的 约翰
Damn it, John.
真不给面子
That was harsh.
刚才是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
我也想问你同一个问题
You know, I could ask you the same thing, couldn't I?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你刚刚在全世界面前让我丢脸
You just embarrassed me in front of the entire world.
你只在乎这个是吗
That's what you care about, isn't it?
上热搜 该死的毛聊
Trending, on bloody Chit-Chat
-猫聊 -承认了吧
- Cat-Chat! - Admit it,
你是在利用这次任务中重新回到大众视线中
come on, you're using this mission to get back on top.
我可以拯救我的家和事业
I can save my home and my business,
而且不要假装你之前没把我们
and let's not pretend like we all haven't been caught up
卷进过你的个人闹剧里
in your personal drama before.
是是是 我是个混♥蛋♥
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm a bastard,
但至少我敢作敢当
but at least I admit it.
你宁愿在镜头前弄虚作假
You'd rather be fake for the cameras
也不愿意展示真实的自己
than real when it counts.
-这不是真实的 -行吧
- This isn't real, - Oh, yeah.
记得吗
Remember?
我们没有在一起
We're not together,
我们更喜欢现在这种状态
just the way we both like it.
真的很难
You know, it is really difficult
分清什么是真实的
to keep straight what's real anymore.
但就先试试不行吗
But try this one on for size, all right?
我受够了
I am done.
天堂里的烦恼吗
Trouble in paradise?
我有能让你擦干眼泪的东西
I got just the thing to dry those tears.
一首赞美歌♥
An empowerment anthem,
献给所有的女士
something for all the ladies out there.
毕竟 你也不会想让Z家族
'Cause after all, you wouldn't want
认为某个业余魔术师
the Z-Nation thinking some amateur magician
就能折掉龙女的翅膀吧
clipped the Dragon Girl's wings, now would you?
艾娃 等等
Ava, wait.
慢点
Slow down.
我们在哪里 宝贝
Where are we, babe?
你先进
After you.
你觉得我会认不出我的艾娃吗
You think I don't know my own Ava?
《打王座》
朋友们
Gentle beings,
我们请到了纳克斯奎黎恩大王
we are joined by Lord Knoxicrillion.
要是这次采访像上次一样
If this interview goes anything like the last one,
那可能又能爆出些猛料了
you can expect some bombshells.
采访备受粉丝喜爱的纳克斯奎黎恩大王
我在附近没有发现爆♥炸♥物
I detect no explosives in the vicinity.
这冷幽默
That dry wit.
这正是《打王座》粉丝喜欢你的地方
That's what "Da Throne" Fans are loving about you.
但最重要的问题是
But here's the million dollar question.
你到底来自地球上哪个地方
Where on Earth did you come from?
我不是地球人
I am not from Earth.
我来自阿尔卡纳星球
I am from the planet Arkana.
是吗
Oh, really?
那你对你的竞争对手
What do you think of your competition--
-龙女扎莉·塔拉齐怎么看 -那是个外星人
- the Dragon Girl, Zari Tarazi? - That's an alien.
除非她真能喷火
Unless she is spouting real fire,
否则根本没有胜算
she does not stand a chance.
真厉害
Feisty.
你为什么参加我们节目呢
So what made you enter "Da Throne"?
我们为什么没把他抓起来
Why haven't we caught him?
我们抓了 但...
We did. It's...
情况很复杂
It's complicated.
我被一个全银河系都害怕的歹徒伏击了
I was ambushed by a gangster feared all over the galaxy.
她的脸像长满了鸡翅一样
You would say she has a face with chicken wings on it.
她叫凯拉
Her name was Kayla.
-吉迪恩 -怎么了 罗里先生
- Gideon! - Yes, Mr. Rory?
解除隐形
Uncloak.
启动斗牛士的最后一击
Initiate Matador's Last Strike.
你在做什么 罗里
What the hell are you doing, Rory?
仅存的几个最初成员
The last of the OGs
学到了几个秘密指令
picked up on a few secret commands.
你不能直接放火烧好莱坞
You can't just fire on Hollywood.
瞧我的
Watch me.
启动武器系统
Activating weapons systems.
检测到武装飞船
确认存在武器
不自量力的人类
Insolent humans.
你们觉得这样能威胁到我吗
You think that's a threat?
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表