剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
该死的阿莱斯特·克劳利
Aleister bloody Crowley.
别吹牛了 克劳利是个疯子
Come off it. Crowley's a kook.
那是大多数人的看法
That is the conventional wisdom.
但是他有一本叫做《律法之书》秘密书籍
But he had this tome of secrets called the "Book of the Law."
克劳利在书里详细描述了他遇到的这些外星人
In it, Crowley detailed these alien encounters
以及这些外星人教他的咒语
and spells that these aliens taught him.
但是他从地狱里消失了
But he disappeared from hell.
也许他利用这些外星人咒语越狱了
Maybe he used these alien spells to escape.
克劳利没越狱
Yeah. Crowley didn't escape.
好吗
All right?
我召唤过他 然后把他困在地球上
I summoned him, and then I trapped him on Earth.
你把他困在... 抱歉 这算是犯重罪吗
You trapped-- sorry-- isn't that a felony?
不算
No.
但就和我做的大多数事一样 也许算是
But like most things I do, it probably should be.
那你是怎么处理那本书的 约翰
So, what'd you do with the book, John?
好吧
All right, okay.
既然我们没有别的想法
Being as we don't have any other ideas,
我把书安全地放在...
I kept it safe right over...
盖瑞
Gary!
我不是跟你说过不要偷我的东西吗
What'd I tell you about nicking my things?
你为什么绑♥架♥我
Why did you kidnap me?
盖瑞
Gary!
盖瑞
Gary!
该死的盖瑞看克劳利的书 我完全都不知道
Bloody hell Gary would be reading Crowley, I have no idea.
找到了
There it is.
找到了吗
Find it?
这是什么东西
What the hell is that?
你最好帮我搞明白
You better help me understand you,
不然你马上就完蛋了
or this is gonna end quick.
举起手
Hey! Hands where I can see them.
盖瑞
Gary?
请不要发火
Please don't be mad.
私人场所
非请勿进
如果她能和外星人交流
If she could talk to aliens,
为什么会住在这种乡下人的破地方
why would she live in a redneck dump like this?
也许你说得对 但这难道不值得确认一下吗
Maybe you're right. But isn't it worth making sure?
而且艾娃真的需要赢一次
Besides, Ava really needs a win.
不是我一个人 而是我们都需要赢一次
I don't need a win. We all need a win.
这不是我个人的事 天呐
This isn't about me. My God.
-别摆出这幅表情 -什么表情
- Don't give me that look. - What look?
你心知肚明是什么表情
You know exactly what look.
一副你好多了 你不会压抑情绪的表情
"You'll feel better not bottling up your emotions" look?
我没有压抑情绪
I'm not bottling them up.
我只是不想讨论我的情感
I just don't wanna talk about them.
好吧
Okay.
-我只想说一件事 -内特
- I'm just gonna say one thing. - Nate.
莎拉的求婚你一次都没提过
You have not mentioned Sara's proposal once.
我现在先把我的感受放在一边
I am setting aside my feelings
来注集中注意力救回莎拉
to focus on the goal of getting Sara back.
好吗 你也应该这样
Okay? You should too.
我好奇里面都有什么
I wonder what's in there.
让我猜
Let me guess.
更多愚蠢的乡巴佬的东西
More dumb redneck stuff.
看起来她终究不是个乡巴佬
Guess she's not such a dumb redneck after all.
私人领地
闲人勿入
显然不是
Guess not.
贝哈德 米克 回复
Behrad, Mick, answer me.
太棒了 又绑走两人
Great. Two more abductions.
这就是为什么在做任务的时候
This is why we don't talk
不能讨论感情
about emotions during the mission.
好了 吉迪恩正在扫描热信♥号♥♥
Okay, Gideon's scanning for heat signatures.
一切 一切都会没事的
It's--it's gonna be okay.
-没事 -没错
- Okay? - Yeah.
三个传奇失踪了
Three Legends are missing.
情况跟"没事"一点不沾边
Things are pretty far from okay.
是的 事情更加离谱了 亲爱的
Yeah, well they just got further, love.
我们在盖瑞的房♥间里找到了点东西
We found something in Gary's room.
一个人形的蛹
A human-sized chrysalis.
各位 我们没懂
Guys, we don't understand.
盖瑞是个外星人
Gary is an alien.
外星人 我的天
An alien? Oh, my--
行了 我不信
Okay. I don't buy it.
我们还找到了这个
Well, we also found these.
盖瑞的眼镜
Gary's glasses?
让我给你们演示一下
Oh, allow me to demonstrate.
你们做好心理准备
And brace yourselves.
不是吧
No.
盖里绑♥架♥了莎拉
Gary abducted Sara.
我被送到地球去绑♥架♥一个最完美的地球人
I was sent to Earth to kidnap the quintessential human.
斯巴达克斯吗
Spartacus?
不不不 是你
Oh, no, no, no. You!
斯巴达克斯只是我老大的午餐
Spartacus was just my boss's lunch.
但是不要担心 我不吃地球人
But don't worry. I don't eat humans.
不再吃了
Anymore.
真棒
Terrific.
我想说的是 我没办法继续绑♥架♥你
The point is, I couldn't go through with your abduction
因为我爱上了你
because I fell in love with you,
还有艾娃 所有地球人
with Ava, with all humans.
是吗 挺搞笑的因为我还是有种
Yeah, well that's funny because I still feel
被绑♥架♥的感觉 盖瑞
very abducted, Gary.
我的老大 凯拉 找到我们了
Well, my boss, Kayla, found us.
但是我保持忠诚 所以我救了你
But I remained loyal. That's why I saved you.
-你救了我 -是啊
- You saved me? - Yeah!
我把这个仓改成了用你掌印解锁
I rigged the pod to open with your handprint.
行了 盖瑞 我们要去哪
Okay--Gary, where are we going?
没有头绪 凯拉已经不信任我了
No clue. Kayla doesn't trust me anymore.
我也不怪她
I don't blame her.
你我之间也并非毫无嫌隙
Yeah, well, you and I are also not okay.
你有没有想过艾娃
Do you have any idea how wrecked
现在有多么伤心吗
Ava must feel right now?
为了其他人 她肯定强装镇定
I mean, yeah, I'm sure she's pretending to keep it together
但是内心深处
for everyone else's sake, but inside,
-她肯定难受死了 -别说了 别说了
- she must be dying. - Stop, stop!
只是想象艾娃在经历什么就是种折磨
It's torture to even think about what Ava's going through.
杀了我吧 我活该
Do me in. I deserve it.
我毁掉了我最粉的一对
I've destroyed the very thing I most stan.
别闹了 你要帮助我回家
Knock it off. You're gonna help me get home.
现在告诉我 关于这艘船你知道的一切
Now tell me everything that you know about this ship.
ship还有CP的意思
你们两个刚认识的时候 相互对着干
Well... when you first met, you butt heads.
但傻子都能看出来你俩是天生一对
But any fool could tell you two were meant for each other.
我是说这艘宇宙飞船 盖瑞
This spaceship, Gary.
什么鬼 什么鬼
What the--what the--hey!
艾娃
Ava?
-内特 -贝哈德 你们还好吗
- Nate? - Behrad, are you guys okay?
这里一点都不好
Yeah, it is very far from chill in here.
21点
2100 hours.
入侵者恢复知觉
Trespassers have regained consciousness.
他们装备着一些高端的武器
They were armed with some fancy weapons.
不确定为什么
Not sure why.
只有一种办法弄明白
Only one way to find out.
我就跟你说宇宙想要杀死我们吧
I told you the universe was trying to kill us.
你说什么 老人家
What was that, old timer?
我没跟你说话 疯子小姐
I wasn't talking to you, Miss Crazy.
我不喜欢被这么叫
I don't like being called that.
他不是这个意思 克鲁兹小姐
He didn't mean that, Miss Cruz.
斯普纳
Spooner.
我现在叫斯普纳了
I go by Spooner now.
好的 斯普纳 女士
Okay, Spooner, ma'am.
这一切都是场误会
This is all just a misunderstanding.
你脑袋里的那个外星通讯器
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表