剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
一艘正在靠近我们的飞船发出了求救信♥号♥♥
I'm receiving a distress beacon from an approaching vessel.
哪个混♥蛋♥发出的噪音
Who the hell is making that racket?
我在集中注意拼拼图啊
Trying to concentrate on my puzzles.
迷航的飞船在向我们呼叫
We're being hailed by someone who's lost out in space.
我的天你有头发啦
Oh, my God, your hair.
一夜就长出来了
Grew overnight.
别藏着啊 多好看啊
Well, don't tuck it in. It's beautiful.
这是你怀孕后期的症状
It's a sign you're in your fourth quadmester.
证明宝宝都很健康
It means the babies are healthy.
我认得出那艘船
I recognize that ship.
那要不就是比索普个疯子
Bishop the Psycho might be on board
要不就是那些蜥蜴外星人
or those damn lizard people.
吉迪恩 炸了它
Gideon, blast.
船长有令 除回程所需的系统外
I'm under captain's orders not to use any systems
其他的一律不得使用
not vital for our transport to Earth.
船长在哪 - 她们在我的游戏里
Where are the captains? - They're in my game.
船长不在 那我就是船长
Well, if the captains are not here, makes me captain.
我不觉得是这样规定的
Well, I don't think that's how that works.
那架飞船要停在我们右舷了
The ship is maneuvering into docking position on our starboard side.
可恶 错过炸掉它的时机了
Damn it, we missed our shot.
飞船停靠完毕
Docking complete.
我建议你三思
I urge you to reserve judgment
先搞清楚舱门后面是谁啊
until we know exactly who's behind that door.
闭嘴
Shut up.
管他是谁 杀了再说
Whatever comes through that door, I'm killing.
凯拉
Kayla!
傻子们 想我没
Hey, dummies, you miss me?
狼人首杀
这是干嘛呢 - 到点啦
All right, what is happening? - Ooh, it's time.
野兽要选择第一个受害者了
The beast will choose its first victim.
别啊
No.
死了
Dead.
逝者无声 够诗意吧
The dead have no voice. How poetic.
这也太没意思了
Well, that was pretty tame.
看到了吗贝哈德 这都是假的
Oh, well, Behrad? See? It's all pretend.
抱歉宝贝 你出局了
I'm sorry, babe, but you're out.
你得走了
You gotta go
我会想你的 拜拜
I will miss you. Adieu.
我们没有侦探了
So we lost the detective.
她是唯一一个能看穿真♥相♥的人啊
She was the only one who could have figured this whole thing out,
然而现在 出局了
and now, well, she's gone.
刚野兽玩得很嗨嘛 现在到我们了
All right, y'all, the beast had their fun. Now it's our turn.
先别着急 斯普纳
All right, take it easy, Spooner.
这种游戏靠的是玩家之间
In games like these, it's up to the group
要讨论出谁是野兽
to deliberate on who we think the beast is.
然后用过投票把最有可疑的票走
And then it's up to all of us to vote on someone to accuse.
那我投你 - 不行
Well, I accuse you. - No.
我觉得你是认为艾娃的推理很强
I think that you were so impressed with Ava's methodology
所以你要在开局的时候把她先弄死
that you wanted to eliminate the competition right from the start.
也可能是你
Or it's you,
这么着急指控别人 想混淆视线吧
and you're quick to accuse others to deflect any suspicion.
选我好了
Just pick me.
我巴不得跟艾娃一起出局
I'll gladly go hang with Ava and be exempt
就不用搞这么多花里胡哨的了
from decisions like these.
不不不 我赞同莎拉
No, no, no. I agree with Sara.
我也觉得是内特
I think it's Nate.
谢了
Thank you.
啥啊 除了加里这个已经好久没有说话的人之外
What guys, besides Gary, who has been very quiet, by the way,
我是唯一一个知道这种游戏要怎么玩的人啊
I'm the only one who has any idea how to play this game.
并不 没有你我们也能继续玩下去
Not exactly, mate. We'll be fine without you.
你就放心吧 - 所以我们要票走内特吗
Don't you worry. - So do we vote on Nate?
没异议吧
All in favor.
我弃票
I abstain.
没所谓 也不差他那票
Doesn't matter. Don't need him.
你已经出局了
You have been accused.
他死了
He's dead.
不不不 相信我他没事
Oh, no, no. Trust me, he is fine, all right?
能有什么事
Nate is fine.
大哥 那把刀就插在了他背上啊
Dude, he literally just got stabbed in the back.
他怎么会没事
He's not fine.
噢不 完蛋了
Ooh. Oh! Oh, that is awful.
这是游戏的一部分吗 真实过度了啊
Is that supposed to happen? That's really graphic.
约翰 怎么回事
John, what has changed?
为什么内特跟艾娃的死法差别这么大
Why is Nate's death so different from Ava's?
你问我也没用
Well, why are you asking me, right?
你对游戏有疑问的话
If you got a problem with the game,
应该找加里那个二货
you go talk to that git Gary.
这游戏是他说要玩的
He's the one who picked it.
我只不过是把它变好玩了而已
I just made it into a proper experience.
约翰
John.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
不对 他要变成他选的角色了
No, he's becoming his character,
得肺痨的医生
consumptive doctor.
这游戏是不是玩得越久
What if the longer the game goes on,
就会变得越真实
the more realistic it becomes?
你们还有谁觉得自己越来越像自己挑的角色
And is anyone else starting to feel more like their character?
我有开枪的欲望 但我平时也这样
I feel like shooting something, but that's normal.
我也不能够确定
Yeah, I wouldn't be able to tell either.
夸张女歌♥手
Prima donna.
我确实觉得自己很夸张很神经质
I do feel extra dramatic and quite squeamish.
那你呢 你饿吗 挨饿的艺术家
What about you, are you hungry, starving artist?
最好的朋友就死在了我面前
Turns out seeing my best friend's dead body
还怎么会饿... 想吐倒是真的
is an appetite killer, so... I'm gonna be sick.
我也开始感受到失去爱人
All right, well, I am definitely feeling
那种痛苦了
the loss of my beloved Ava.
那我们要是变得越来越像自己的角色
If we all are becoming more like our characters
而艾娃是第一个死的
and Ava was the first one to die, then...
艾娃
Ava!
不不不
No, no, no.
艾娃
Ava, Ava.
艾娃 不要啊 这不应该啊
Ava, oh, no, no, no, this is wrong.
这... 尼玛的约翰
This is... damn it, John.
这样太过了 我要结束这场游戏
This has gone too far. I'm putting an end to this.
其实我就是....
Look, I'm the...
莎拉刚是不是要自曝是狼了
Was Sara about to confess?
不是吧 她只是想亮身份牌而已
Nah, she was gonna take out her card.
够了 大家都把身份牌拿出来吧
That's it. Everyone show your card.
空白
Blank.
空白
Blank.
空白
Blank.
~空白~
~Blank~
空白
Blank.
她的也是空白吗
Is hers blank as well?
不 但更可怕
No, it's worse.
别以为你现在帮我处理伤口
Don't think that putting a Band-Aid
你们
都要
死在
这里
我们就两清了
on my wound makes us even.
我只是想帮你
I'm just trying to help.
你现在懂得帮我了
Oh, now you care about my well-being.
我没事 - 我觉得你有事
I'll be fine. - You don't look fine.
虽然你表面看起来总是很好
I mean, you always look fine.
这里有能治疗你的仪器
We have a machine that can fix that.
我只是来找回我的飞船
I'm just here for my ship.
你的飞船不在这
Well, your ship's not here.
那它在哪儿
Then where is it?
我追踪了船上的吊舱探测器
I reverse tracked my pod detector,
位置就是这里了
and it led me here.
那玩意应该在我船上才对
That tech should have been on my ship.
你们这群丢下我就走的臭贼
But I guess you guys are thieves as well as deserters.
所以我的船到底在哪儿
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表