剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
Apparently, he's very belligerent
还可能喝醉了
and maybe intoxicated.
哇哦
Terrific.
他这是来营救莎拉了
It's a rescue attempt.
不过他不知道莎拉已经加入我们阵营了
He doesn't know Sara has joined us.
那我们就解除屏障吧
We're gonna have to take down the barrier.
- 主人? - 一个小时就行
- Sir? - Just for an hour.
那样屏障外面的毒气就能
That'll let in enough toxic atmosphere
把所有生物都毒死了
to kill anything living out there...
♪而我们在室内安全又舒适♪
♪ And we'll be safe and sound in here ♪
但是在外面...抱歉
But sir, there... sorry.
在外面还有守卫队啊
The troopers are still out in the field.
她们都抓到这个人了 我们只需要...
They've already apprehended the intruder, so we can just...
你能确保他没有同伙吗
How do you know he's alone?
不能
I don't.
我可不想冒这个险
I'm not risking it.
别担心
Don't worry.
你那些克隆姐♥妹♥们♥都受过精良训练
Your clone sisters are well-trained.
她们会活着回来的
They'll survive.
再不然 就克隆一批新的换掉啦
Or, you know, be replaced.
解除屏障
Lower the barrier.
好孩子
Good girl.
继续走
Keep moving.
什么 他们把屏障解除了?
Huh? Are they lowering the barrier?
这是模拟训练吗
Is this a drill?
不对 这来真的
No, it's real.
好好享受有毒空气
Have fun choking to death.
搞毛啊
Now?
我才不要死在这个破星球
I am not dying on this planet!
当你潜入其他人的脑海里
When you mine the depths of another psyche,
你要迅速但同时也要谨慎一点
you need to move swiftly and deliberately.
让我琢磨好吗 约翰
A little space, John.
如果一些一闪而过的古老外星人记忆
If your concentration goes wanders, distracted
导致你无法集中而分了神的话
by some fleeting memory of an ancient alien world,
你们两个的大脑都会留下无法修补的伤痕
then you'll do irreparable damage to her mind and yours.
现在唯一能让我分神的东西是你啊
The only person distracting me right now is you.
抱歉亲爱的
Apologies, love. Yeah.
我可以做好
I can do this.
毕竟世上最好的魔法导师就在我身边
Got the greatest magic tutor in the world.
这好像很复杂啊
Seems like a big deal.
约翰你为什么不亲自上阵
Why don't you just handle it yourself, John?
阿斯特拉我无意冒犯 但要是这出什么差错的话
Yeah, no offense, Astra, but if this can go badly,
最好还是大♥师♥来施法吧
I'd rather the expert do it.
-约翰? - 不不不 这一点都不危险
- John? - No, no danger, none at all.
不让阿斯特拉来的话 她又怎能成长呢
How else is Astra gonna learn, anyway?
行了 开始吧
All right, showtime.
被秘密所困扰的意念
Tortured mind with secrets hidden,
请向我展示你隐藏起来的痛苦
show me that which is forbidden.
感觉这些都是阿梅利亚·埃尔哈特的真实回忆
Feels like a real Amelia Earhart memory.
她出发去进行环球飞行
She's setting off on a journey around the world.
因挑战自我而感到兴奋
The thrill of defying the odds.
我不明白
I'm confused.
这不是外星人吗
It's an alien, ain't it?
那她的记忆不应该是关于自己的星球吗
Well then, shouldn't its memory be about its home planet?
穿梭在云间 她感受到了自♥由♥
In the clouds, she's perfectly free.
然后 一束强光照下 她失去了意识
Then a bright light, unconsciousness.
她被绑在了一张手术台上
She's on an operating table against her will.
那些人在做试验
They're experimenting,
想要改造她
altering her.
她逃跑了
She's escaped.
她被流放在外 自己却不知道
She's ostracized. She doesn't know.
她独自一人 无比孤独
She's alone, intensely alone.
用尽一切办法生存下来
She does what she can to survive.
莎拉呢在哪
Where's Sara?
阿斯特拉 我们要知道她到底有没有见过莎拉
Astra, we need to know if she's seen her.
听着 这个生物 这个阿梅利亚已经很痛苦了
Listen, this creature, Amelia, she's exhausted,
我们现在必须终止施法
and we should end this right now.
约翰 我们要知道莎拉在哪
John, we need to know.
她有了客人
She has a visitor.
莎拉·兰斯
Sara Lance.
你刚说莎拉了吗
Did you say Sara?
她还好吗 她在做什么
Is she okay? What is she doing?
我在努力
I'm trying...
她记忆里有很多分支
There's some sort of divide in her memories...
有一道屏障我不能越过
A firewall I can't cross.
撞过去阿斯特拉 拜托了我要知道更多信息
Push through, Astra. Please, we need more.
我在尝试越过去
I'm trying to push past.
战争
Fighting.
痛苦 愤怒
Slashing, anger.
束缚 自♥由♥ 愤怒 追捕
Bound, breaking free, anger, hunting.
狩猎!
Hunting!
快断开连接 快点!
Sever the link. Sever the link!
关门关门!
Seal it off! Seal it off!
给你一句箴言
Word to the wise:
吉迪恩做的麦斯卡尔酒难喝得像马桶水
Gideon's Mezcal is high grade toilet water.
我没喝过 还没喝过麦斯卡尔酒
I never drink it. Mezcal, I mean.
也没喝过马桶水
Or toilet water.
你好像很失落啊 要聊聊吗
You seem down, bad cop. You wanna talk?
你不会想做我朋友的
Look, you don't wanna be friends with me.
不然到时候你下不去手杀我
It'd make killing me that much harder.
所以你发现了我要杀掉所有传奇队员
So you've figured out my secret plan
- 的秘密计划了吗? - 不是啦
- to murder all the Legends? - No.
那玩意最开始是个人类
That thing started out human.
然后被某些东西控制了 现在就...
Something took it out, and now...
斯普纳 你跟阿梅利亚不是一回事 好吗
Hey, Spoon, you're not like Amelia, okay?
我们做过检测的记得不
We did the scans.
我刚刚跟它一样说了外星语
I spoke its language today.
我以前都没有这样过
I've never done that before.
自从我加入你们 我的能力一直在增强
My powers have been growing ever since I joined y'all.
如果我不再只是能够与他们交流
What are you gonna do if I don't just talk
你们会怎么处理我
like them anymore?
如果我开始学会跟它们一样战斗
What if I start to fight like them?
去攻击别人
Sting like them?
那我告诉你一个秘密
Let me tell you a secret.
我能在传奇里面继续待下去唯一方法
It's the only way I survive in this job.
不要在意你的过往
Don't think about your past,
也不要去想象你的未来
and don't think about your future.
你得活在当下
You have to live in the now.
虽然这话在一艘时光飞船上听着不是很切实
I know it seems crazy to say in a time machine,
但过去跟未来其实也从未真实存在过
but the past and the future don't really exist.
在这里的只有现在这个时刻
There's only right here and right now.
谢了 B
Thanks, B.
回你一句箴言
Oh, and word to the wise:
吉迪恩做的蓝莓味大♥麻♥也很...
Gideon's blueberry Kush is...
斯普纳...
Spooner...
辣鸡
Suckers.
等等
Wait a minute.
你不是吃掉D小队的那东西吗
You're that thing that ate D squad.
抓住他!
Let's get him!
别 他是个好人
Stop! He's a hero.
他救了我一命
He saved my life.
吃掉D小队 我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry about D squad.
虽然他们真是好好吃
No matter how delicious they were.
但我绝对不会有意吃掉任何一个艾娃
But I never would have knowingly eaten an Ava.
你们是我遇到过最厉害的女性啊
You're the most remarkable women I've ever met.
我认识的艾娃 她是个好领导
The Ava I know, she's a great leader,
一头秀发 跟你们一样
has amazing hair just like you,
忙碌之余还有时间陪伴她的真爱莎拉
and still has time for her one true pairing, Sara.
艾娃会领导?
AVAs lead?
不对 艾娃只会遵命
No, AVAs serve.
你们不必这样 我曾经就服务于她
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表