剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
《明日传奇》上季回顾
Last season on "Legends of Tomorrow"...
我已经不是船长了 你才是
I'm no longer the captain. You are.
请求离船 兰斯船长
Permission to depart, Captain Lance.
我知道我该回到1942年
I know that I'm supposed to go back to 1942.
我相信时间没有那么脆弱
I have to believe that time is stronger than that.
是时震
It's a timequake.
我们跟自己互动的后果
The result of us interacting with ourselves.
是谁出的好主意
And whose bright idea was it
做这种危及所有时间的事
to do the one thing that could jeopardize all of time?
你的主意
Yours.
各位
Guys.
我们让时间破裂了
I think we broke time.
看来我们去不了阿鲁巴了
I guess this means we're not going to Aruba.
洛杉矶 2017年
你说你让时间破裂了
You said you broke time.
不 我是说我们让时间破裂了
No, I said we broke time.
是 但那是你的主意
Yep, but it was your idea.
不 我的主意是拯救现实和阿玛雅
No, my idea was to save reality and save Amaya.
但这违反了时间旅行的首要法则
By violating the first rule of time travel:
不要两次访问同一时间和地点
never visit the same time and place twice,
以免让时间破裂
thereby breaking time.
我们去没有恐龙的地方
Perhaps we should continue this argument
继续讨论这个话题
somewhere there aren't dinosaurs.
大本钟
Big Ben.
怎么了
So what?
-各位 -我一直都想去看看
- Guys. - I always wanted to visit it.
各位
Guys!
阿玛雅 跟它说话
Amaya, talk to it.
-她能跟恐龙说话 -难以置信吧
- She can talk dinosaur? - Like you wouldn't believe.
赶紧说
Please speed up that conversation--
你们都看见了 对吧
Y'all just saw that, right?
还有那个
And that.
你们这次真是搞砸了
Well, you really have buggered everything up this time.
她的主意
Her idea.
无所谓 你们也看见了
No matter. As you can see,
我的人已经在努力工作
my agents are already hard at work
处理这些时代错误
dealing with these Anachronisms.
时代错误
Anachronisms?
被错置到非原始时间段的人 地点和事物
People, places, and things displaced from their native time periods.
我说了我离开是为了创造一个
I told you I was leaving to create an organization
代替时间之主的组织
to replace the Time Masters.
-15分钟前 -对你而言
- 15 minutes ago. - For you.
过去这五年
Forming the Time Bureau
我一直忙着建立时间调查局
has been the work of the last five years of my life.
不得不说 我做得很好
I've gotten quite good at it, I'd have to say.
你是指此刻时间探员
You mean you have Time Agents at work
正在白垩纪工作吗
in the Cretaceous Period as we speak?
是的 而且让整个洛杉矶的人
Indeed, and throughout Los Angeles,
都不会记得这次
making sure no one retains any memory of this...
不幸的意外
unfortunate incident.
因此 已经不需要你们了
Which is why your services are no longer required.
什么
What?
这支队伍由我创建
It seems only fitting,
那么由我来解散它
since I was the one who brought this team together
也再合适不过了
that I should be the one to disband it.
所以
So...
我代表时间调查局
on behalf of the Time Bureau,
在此解除传奇的职务
I hereby relieve the Legends from duty.
明日传奇
第三季第一集
星城 半年后
卫浴用品店
莎拉
这不是给"全美忍♥者大赛"试镜
This isn't auditions for "American Ninja Warrior," you know.
还有我跟你说了多少次了
And how many times have I told you
不要玩这些商品
not to play with the merchandise?
我看得懂这个表情
Oh, I know that look.
你觉得你应该得到一份
It's the look of someone who thinks
比这更好的工作
they could have gotten a better job.
我告诉你吧 麻子脸
Well, let me tell you something, freckles,
我愿意雇你这个死过两次的人
you're lucky I even hired someone
已经是算你捡着大便宜了
who had been reported dead... twice.
尤其是经济这么不景气
Especially in this economy.
怎么了
What?
不谢谢我吗
No thank you?
谢谢你
Thank you.
好多了
That's better.
现在给我去保健和美容区
Now get over to Health and Beauty.
有人把一整瓶护发素弄洒了
Somebody just spilled a whole mess of conditioner.
硅谷 2017年
艾伦
Alan...
艾伦 我有突破
Alan, I've had a breakthrough.
我跟你说了我戴着耳机时不要打扰我
I have told you not to interrupt me when I'm plugged in.
是的 我知道这对你很重要 但是
Yes. No, I know that's very important to you, but,
艾伦 我一直在忙这个副项目
Alan, I've been working on this side project.
我不仅成功地缩小了有机物质
Not only have I managed to shrink organic matter,
而且还精简了这项技术
but I've also streamlined the technology
这样就可以穿着
so that you can wear--
我没兴趣
I'm not interested, brah.
我理解 以前
Look, I-I get it. Once upon a time,
你是"科技巨头雷·帕尔默"
you were "Ray Palmer, tech mogul."
但是当你把公♥司♥交给那个
But when you give your company to a woman
彻底毁掉公♥司♥的女人时
who runs it into the ground,
你已经没有研究副项目的特权了
you lose all side-project privileges.
好消息是
Great news for you, though,
我们在碰碰所做的工作
what we're doing here at Upswipz
能够改变世界
is trying to change the world.
碰碰只是个约会应用
Upswipz is a dating app.
跟"探探"一样 只不过
Just like Tinder, except you
是上下滑而不是左右滑
swipe up-down instead of left-right.
这样直观得多
Which is far more intuitive.
而且碰碰不仅是约会应用
And Upswipz isn't a dating app.
-是一个全面的社交网络 -社交网络平台
- It's a holistic social networking-- - Social networking platform.
可是 艾伦
But, Alan,
我的微型化技术
my miniaturization technology
有真正造福世界的潜力
has the potential to actually make the world a better place.
如果是那样
If that were true,
就得是手♥机♥应用
it'd be an app.
如果不能安装在手♥机♥上
If it doesn't live in a phone,
未来就不欢迎它 雷
it's not the future, Ray.
我还真的去过未来
Well, I've actually been to the future.
大概有三次呢
Like, three times.
中城 2017年
该死 沃利
Damn it, Wally.
我说什么来着
What did I say?
对了 我该留些坏人给你
Ah, I was supposed to save some of the bad guys for you.
一些就够了
Just a few.
这样如何 我补偿你一下
You know what? I'll make it up to you.
第一轮我请
The first round is on me.
不用 谢了 没关系的
No. Thanks, man, we're good.
其实还有个姑娘等着我呢
I actually have a girl waiting for me.
下次再说吧
Next time.
抱歉我晚了
Sorry I'm late.
要处理些
There was a--
工作上的事
kind of a work thing.
没事的
It's okay.
我知道一个很棒的咖啡店
I know a really great coffee place...
碰碰
阿兰娜
阿兰娜
Alana.
阿鲁巴 2017年
-姑娘好 -你好
- Hey, girl. - Hi.
蠢货
Hey, idiot.
你要么给我倒满玛格丽特酒
Either refill my margarita,
要么就别挡着我的光
or get out of my light.
这是个私人海滩
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表