剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
你刚刚不是被我杀了吗
But I just killed you.
美女你还想不明白
It's a delicious little mystery for you
为什么我还活着
to turn over in that pretty little head,
- 对不对呢 - 不可能 你明明死了
- isn't it, Sara Lance? - No, you're dead.
莎拉·兰斯你可不是唯一一个死而复生的人
You're not the only one who's flirted with death.
怎么回事?
How?
♪给你一万年你也猜不出来呢♪
♪ You'll never guess in a billion years ♪
你是个克隆人
You're a clone.
好吧 被你发现了
Okay, yes. You got it.
- 你跟艾娃一样是克隆人 - 不
- Just like the AVAs. - No.
我跟艾娃不是一回事
No, not like the AVAs. Different.
我可是独一无二的
There's only one of me.
不会有两个我同时出现
One at a time.
莎拉 我们都只是一堆编码而已
We're all just coding, Sara.
你可以克隆复♥制♥DNA,而我大脑的每一份
DNA can be mapped and cloned, and each and every data point
数据也能被克隆复♥制♥
in our brain can be mapped and cloned.
你能复♥制♥自己身体跟大脑然后复活?
You can recreate yourself, body and mind?
大脑也不过是由反应堆、神经元、记忆组成
The mind is just impulses, synapses, and memory.
跟电脑也没什么区别
No different from any computer.
听着 科学可没你想的
Look, science has evolved quite a bit
那么简单
beyond your comprehension.
在我眼里你就像个原始人 头脑简单的猴儿
You're like a caveman to me... Or like a monkey.
或者说 是只猿猴
Or like a cave monkey.
你要是能把你的聪明才智用在正确的事上
Imagine what you could've done
而不是搞这样一出 那该多好
if you used that knowledge for good instead of this.
我现在就在做正确的事
I am using it for good.
我在重启即将毁灭的人类啊
I am restarting the doomed human race,
你以后就知道了
and you will see that eventually.
你最终会理解我的
You will see it my way in time.
♪你现在有大把时间来理解我♪
♪ And you've got nothing but time ♪
♪ 因为根本就没人来救你♪
♪ Because no one's coming to save you ♪
酒都被你喝光了
You drank all the booze.
你抢不过我这可不赖我
Not my fault you couldn't keep up.
我两只手一次只能拿两杯 我怎么比得过你
I can only hold two glasses at a time unlike you
一次能用触手拿着
who can hold eight with your...
八杯酒
tentacle things.
也可能是你太逊了
Or you're just a lightweight.
氧气面罩拿好
Oxygen mask.
外面的大气环境跟地球差不多
Atmosphere's Earth-like.
比索普把这个地方的环境改造成跟地球差不多
Bishop's terraforming the place.
只要你不越过他设置的屏障
As long as you don't go past his electrostatic barrier,
就没啥问题
you'll be fine.
那如果莎拉逃出去了呢
What if Sara's past the barrier?
那她早就凉了
Then she's already dead.
大多数生物在屏障外面都不能正常呼吸
Air out there would kill most creatures,
而且能在外面呼吸的外星土著
and you don't want to meet the native ones
可不是你能惹得起的
who could survive it.
你是不是怕了
You seem scared.
我不害怕 我这叫机智
I'm not scared. I'm smart.
去找我的飞船吧
Let's go find my ship.
之后得去找莎拉
Then we find Sara.
谁啊
Oh, what the?
来找我的
That's-a me-a.
你好 这是贝...贝哈德订的12个披萨
Hello there, 12 pizzas for a Ber... oh, Bernard, uh...
认真的吗?12个
12 pizzas, really?
这里没食物制♥造♥机 得屯粮嘛
No fabricator. Gotta plan ahead, right?
我真心不觉得吉迪恩会喜欢
Really don't think Gideon's gonna appreciate
被1974年的古老线管接驳到
being installed on a cathode-ray tube
电视上啊约翰
from 1974, John.
没办法 电视危害大脑嘛
Well, TV rots your brains...
这宿醉真是要老命了
Oh, cripes, I'm hungover.
不过现在至少还能在罗里找到莎拉之前
At least you can track down aliens so we can do our job
继续找外星人的踪迹干点正事
until Rory returns with Sara.
噢
Ow!
这个房♥间里没有什么可♥燃♥物♥吧?
Um, is anything in this room by chance flammable?
我得来点茶醒醒脑
I need some bloody tea.
你在搞什么啊
What the hell is this, eh?
防外星人的安全系统啊
The anti-alien security system.
你也知道那些绿皮怪想入侵这里
You know those greenies are gonna try
那我们早点准备好就万无一失
to make a move on us here. We'll be ready.
所以你就拿走了我的茶叶是吗
Oh, that's who took my tea then, is it?
扎莉说那些茶叶很适合用来做护肤疗程
Zari said they make a good skincare treatment.
我这倒有些路边买♥♥来的咖♥啡♥因♥
No, I got these roadside caffeine pills though.
不要踩黑色的地砖
Stay off the black tiles!
除非你想被毒镖射中
Unless you like pumiliotoxin-tipped darts.
好极了
Great.
扎莉!
Zari!
听着 名字只会让人们觉得
See, names and nomenclature
我们彼此是不一样的有机体
imply we aren't all the same organism,
只是各自生存
living and breathing as one.
所以我也是贝哈德·塔拉兹?
So I'm also Behrad Tarazi?
所有人都是啊 但他们的名字不同罢了
Everyone is, and they aren't.
老天啊
Oh, bruv.
强尼!
Johnny!
这吉他绝了
This guitar is sick.
我能来首“Stairway”吗
Can I pluck a little "Stairway"?
行行行 没问题
Oh, yeah, yeah. Sure, mate.
你跟你的小伙伴在我家
Yeah, you and your Legend cohorts can do anything
想做啥就做啥
you like here apparently.
那谢啦帅哥
Ah, thanks, gorg.
赐予我火焰的能力吧
Grant me the flame of knowledge.
天!
Ooh!
我还在努力啦
Making progress.
很棒了亲爱的 很棒了
That's great, love. That's really great.
你继续吧
You carry on. Go on.
头要炸了
My head.
- 噢 约约
- Oh, John-John.
他们搞得这里像个精神病院一样
They've turned this place into a bloody insane asylum.
好啦 我们出去吃早餐吧
I know, let's go out and find you some breakfast.
吃点黑香肠、茄汁豆和卷心菜煎土豆如何?
Black pudding, baked beans, and bubble and squeak?
- 卷心菜煎土豆我可爱吃 - 我知道
- Oh, I love bubble and squeak. - I know.
飞船情况不妙啊
The thing's in rough shape,
还得再换个新的燃料电池
and it needs a whole new fuel cell.
可恶
Damn it.
那是我妈在我第300次巡航的时候送我的飞船
My mother got me that ship for my 300th rotation.
莎拉在哪?
Where's Sara?
有士兵在看守
Judging by the presence of that trooper,
估计她被抓走了
she's already captured.
那得会会他们了, 这个给你
Time for a chat. Here.
放下武器!
Drop it!
莎拉在哪?
Where's Sara?
我需要支援
I need backup.
艾娃?
Ava?
克隆人
Clones.
帮帮我啊
Little help here!
果然是怕了吧
Scared, huh?
不怕 只是机智
Not scared, smart.
靠 这飞船是我要偷的啊
Hey! I was gonna steal that.
谢谢你夏普船长 能上线了真好
Thank you, Captain Sharpe. It's good to be back.
那噪音是怎么回事?
What is that noise?
没什么 大家只是在这里做自己喜欢的事而已
Just the sound of everybody trying to get comfortable here.
有探测到异常事件吗?
So any time anomalies?
有什么想告诉我的吗吉迪恩
What do you got for me, Gideon?
有的 在1956年一间叫“无垠草原”的精神病院里面
Yes, it seems there was a massacre by a patient
有个外星变异的病人
of the alien variety
屠♥杀♥了整个病院
at Endless Meadows Asylum in 1956.
好
Perfect.
还有什么信息吗 我需要转移下注意力不去想莎拉的事情
Anything to keep my mind off Sara's rescue mission.
嗯...
Um...
嗯?你“嗯”什么
"Um"? What's "um"?
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表