剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
Yeah, that's what I'm doing.
我的意思是你要多留个心眼
I mean keep an eye on him in a defensive way.
这个拿好
Here.
你这是认真的吗
You can't be serious.
挨饿艺术家的话 绝对认真
I'm a starving artist. I'm nothing but serious.
他现在走路都成问题
He can barely walk.
我能造成的威胁都要比他多好吗
I'm more of a danger to him than he is to me right now.
你就拿着吧
Just take it.
嘿 没事的 一切都会好起来的
Hey, hey, hey, it's okay. It's gonna be okay.
抱歉亲爱的 我把你弄进这里来
I'm sorry I got you into this, love.
你也不知道会发生这样的事情啊
Hey, you didn't know this was gonna happen.
我去给你倒杯水 好吗
I'm gonna get you some water, okay?
贝哈德 是你吗
Behrad, is that you?
厨房♥吗 新空间啊
A kitchen, that's new.
是啊 开一下后门试试
Yes, we can try the back door.
拜托了啊
Come on, come on!
开什么玩笑啊
You gotta be kidding me.
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no!
怎么会是这样啊
This cannot be happening!
我不管了
Aw, screw this.
怎么了
What happened?
别进去...
Don't go in there...
是斯普纳跟阿斯特拉
Spooner and Astra.
天啊
No.
约翰在哪
Where's John?
斯普纳跟阿斯特拉都没了 野兽就是你
Spooner and Astra are dead. I know it was you.
血口喷人 行啊小子
Oh, nice tactic, sunshine.
可是刚刚你又去哪了
But I lost track of you just before the attack.
扎莉也没跟我在一起 不是吗
So did Zari, didn't you, love?
其实我看着贝哈德找到的她们
I actually saw Behrad find them.
你亲眼看着他去找的 还是你看到他的时候
Oh, you saw him find them, or you saw him
他已经完事了假装找到尸体
after he found them, maybe after he killed them?
这都是你的错
All of this is your fault!
又来了 怪我会魔法咯
Oh, there you go again, blaming the bloody magic.
我没有责怪你的魔法 约翰
I'm not blaming the bloody magic, John.
我在责怪你滥用魔法
I'm blaming you for abusing it.
你就非得炫耀你那牛炸天的泉水力量
You just had to go and show off your fancy new Fountain powers.
你是嫉妒了吗 你就因为小心眼才发脾气吧
Jealous, are we? Well, add that to your petulant brattiness.
别像小学生一样吵架好吗
Stop acting like children.
我觉得他就是野兽
I think he's the beast.
我肺都要咳出来了
I've been coughing my bloody lungs up
一直咳了两个小时
for the last two hours.
你为什么还会觉得
How can you still think that I'm the one
我就是凶手呢
that killed our friends?
我不知道你怎么杀的人
I'm not saying how you did it.
但我知道凶手一定是你 - 行吧那投票吧
I'm saying I know you did it. - Okay, so let's vote.
我投你是野兽 - 那我投你是
I vote that it's you. - And I vote it's you.
不要逼我在你们两个之间做选择
Don't make me choose between you.
行吧 要不这样 不用你们烦心了
All right, do you know what? I will do you both a favor.
我♥干♥脆上阁楼把自己锁起来好了
I'm gonna go and lock myself in the attic because,
毕竟我在你眼里就是个狂妄自大的疯批
clearly, I am some unhinged, egotistical bloody maniac!
约翰 别这样...
John, just...
我可谢谢你啊
Thanks.
吉迪恩 这耗能是怎么回事
Gideon, what's with all the energy usage?
罗里先生所说的那个肉体打印机
The device that Mr. Rory refers to as the meat printer
消耗了飞船不少的燃料
is drawing a considerable amount of power.
小左 不
Lefty, no.
你在做什么
What are you printing?
小左 冷静点 小左
Lefty. Calm down, Lefty.
不要啊
Don't!
吉迪恩 可以进行时间跳跃了吗
Gideon, is the ship ready to jump?
随时都可以 罗里先生
The jump drive is fully operational, Mr. Rory.
但是有突发事情
But there is trouble.
格林先生在医疗舱遭到了袭击
Mr. Green is under attack in the med bay.
袭击 是谁
Attack? By who?
抓住你了
Gotcha.
你要干嘛 你为什么这样做
What are you doing? Why are you doing this?
因为你丢下了我 而他救了我
Because you left me. And he got me out.
这是我欠他的
I owe him.
谁
Him?
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant!
不要掏我的脑
Not the love grip!
我不想死在这
I don't want to die in here.
爸妈根本都不了解我的事 也不了解我们的事
Maman and Baba will never know the truth about me, about us.
如果我们能离开这里 我就跟他们坦白
If we get out of here, I'm coming clean with them.
得了吧
Oh, please.
你真的以为自己有勇气打破
Like you'd ever risk damaging Maman's view of her...
你在她心中的那个完美形象吗
那我是不是应该告诉她
Oh, maybe I should tell her
你的魔法师男友让你喝酒了
how your magician boyfriend got you to drink wine.
不许说
You would not.
你说得对 我不会说的
You're right, I wouldn't.
不过你是真的看不出约翰搞的诡计吗
But how can you not see what John's doing here?
他自己说的 这里的一切
He told us himself, he filled in the gaps
都是根据他的想象创造出来的
of this illusion with his own imagination.
我只想说 这是有史以来最糟的一次冒险
I mean, this is some new level of a bad trip.
你到底对他有什么不满
What is your problem with him?
我不满他是个混♥蛋♥而你却看不出来
My problem is that he's being a jerk and you're not seeing it.
自从他喝过泉水之后
Ever since he came back from the Fountain,
他就跟嗑多了类固醇一样暴躁得很
he's been acting like an asshat jock on steroids.
你又说回高中那件事了是吗
Oh, working out your issues from high school much?
如果你说的是我在担心你的择偶标准
If by that, you mean worrying about your choice in men,
那么是的
then yeah, I am.
我们得票走他 他才是野兽
We need to call him out. He's the beast.
只要我们达成一致 就能结束
If we vote to accuse him, we can end this.
我做不到 - 为什么
I can't. - Why not?
我爱他
I love him.
我从来没听你对任何人说过这句话
I've never heard you say that about anybody before.
那是因为我之前从没感受到爱
Well, I've never... felt it.
和他在一起的时候我才能做真正的自己
I can be myself with him,
不用装模作样
you know, no games, no pretense.
他让我感到幸福
He makes me happy.
那你有告诉过他吗
Have you told him how you feel?
没有 要在别人面前
No, no, that feels... very scary
展露自己脆弱的一面 这种感觉太可怕了
to be vulnerable to another person like that.
而且我也不知道我们能走多远
I mean, can it even last, you know?
你也知道他是什么样的人
You know how John is.
但你总得踏出第一步啊
Yeah, but... you gotta take that leap.
所以你现在又不讨厌他了 - 我一直都没有讨厌他
Okay, now you like him again? - I never disliked him.
我喜欢他 但是他最近真的很不对劲
I love the guy, but something is definitely off about him.
你可以结束这个游戏 你知道要怎么做的
You can end the game. You know how.
但你就是结束不了 你就是不肯那样做
You just can't do it. You won't do it.
我有试过结束它
I've tried ending it.
靠喝神奇的魔法药水吗
By shooting back some magic potion number nine?
你每喝一口 这个牢笼会更真实而我也更强大
With every sip, you make this prison and me stronger.
你根本控制不住这种魔法
You're not in control of the magic, John.
是魔法在控制你
It's in control of you.
那你怎么不干脆点 直接杀了我
Yeah, just do me a favor, right, and you kill me
不然就滚开 因为我受够了这一切
or piss off because I am done playing games.
不不不
No, you're not.
你爱死这里了
You love this world.
你沉醉于这种力量
You love the power.
你爱我
You love me.
放你的狗屁
Like hell I do.
有这么惊讶吗 约翰
Oh, don't look so surprised, John.
我一直都存在于此
I've always been here.
只不过你从来没有正眼看过我
You just never looked me in the eye before.
你一直不愿意面对自己的黑暗面
You never wanted to confront the part of you
暗中在破坏你跟其他人的关系
that sabotaged all your relationships,
让你失去所爱
doomed your lovers.
而这个游戏让一切事实都摆在了你面前
The game made that possible.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表