剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
- ♪ Just a perfect day
♪ Feed--
这不是好事
- That can't be good.
艾娃只是在毕肖普觉得
- Ava is just making Bishop think
她正中他下怀
that she is playing into his hand.
就像我对你一样
Like I am doing to you.
♪
- Oh--ha ha ha!
- ♪ Such a perfect day
很抱歉我之前打探了约翰的事
- I'm sorry I pried before, about John.
没事
- Oh, it's okay.
你是好心想帮忙
It was nice of you to try and help.
只是他比罗里要複杂一些
It's just--he's a little more complicated than Rory.
被他自己制♥造♥的恶魔折磨
- Hmm, tormented by demons of his own making?
是啊 可以这麽说
- Yes, literally. - Mm.
♪
- ♪ Just a perfect day
这首歌♥
- This song. - Mm.
莎拉一定会喜欢
- Sara's gonna love it.
让我想哭又想笑的歌♥
Makes me wanna smile and cry all at the same time.
啊 我懂你的感受
- Yes. I know exactly how you feel.
为什麽 我有这种感觉是因为你设计的吗
- Why? Did you design me to feel that way?
有什麽区别呢
- What difference does it make?
我们全都只是一堆神经元和突触
All of us are just a jumble of neurons and synapses,
我们脑袋里一场小雷暴而已
a tiny electrical storm in our head.
你的感受怎麽会不如别人的真实呢
Why should your feelings be any less real than anyone else's?
♪
我为你骄傲 艾娃
I'm proud of you, Ava.
- ♪ Oh, it's a...
我只希望在你的大喜之日我们能跳一支
- I only wish we could have a dance of our own
属于我们的舞
on your special day.
我做不到 对不起
- I-I can't, I'm sorry.
完美的一天
- ♪ Oh, such a perfect day
你让我乐此不疲
♪ You just keep me hanging' on ♪
你让我乐此不疲
♪ You just keep me hangin' on ♪
♪
太棒了
- Aha! Bravo.
亲爱的 太讚了 你那样耍了毕肖普
Babe, that was masterful. The way you played Bishop
让他以为你信任他
off of me to make him think that you trust him?
演技太好了
What a performance!
只是逢场作戏对
That was a performance, right?
是啊 是啊 是啊
- Yeah, yeah. Yeah.
吉迪恩的扫瞄结果回来了 他完全是人类
- Gideon's scan came back. He's a 100% human.
我们弄清楚他的构造了
So we know what he is.
你知道他为何来这吗
You have any theories on why he's here?
说实话 我觉得他想瞭解我们
- Tch. Honestly, I think he wants to get to know us.
他似乎把我们当家人
I think he sees us as family.
-真的吗-是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
我知道他是演戏
I-I-I know it's part of his act or whatever,
但不代表他不是真心的对吧
but doesn't mean it isn't true, right?
是的 其实我觉得你发现他的目的了
- Yeah, actually, I think you found his angle.
他要利用你们接近我 这招真聪明
He is gonna use you guys to get to me, which is smart.
但或许这事无关与你
- Or maybe this isn't about you.
也许他只是寂寞了
Maybe the guy's just lonely, you know?
不是人人都有属于自己的家庭的
Not everybody has a family that they can call their own.
- Oh, hey.
你是在查我岗吗
Are you checking up on me?
查岗
- Checking in.
你看 那是女朋友会做的事
You see, that's what girlfriends do.
抱歉 这个魔法
- Yeah. I'm sorry, this magic
有点过火了
just got a bit of an edge, you know?
是啊 我明白
- Yeah. Yeah, I see that.
我们之间没事吧
- Are we okay?
我也说不好 约翰 你说呢
- I don't know, John, you tell me.
我们都挺好的
- Yeah, yeah, we're good.
我爰你
I love you.
我不想惹你生气
Pffft. I just--I hate to piss you off, you know?
你看著很疲倦
- You look tired.
去上楼洗个澡吧
Why don't you go upstairs, take a bath?
我们今晚就一起安安静静呆在家吧
We'll just have a quiet night at home together. Yeah?
好
- Yeah.
谢谢亲爱的
Thanks, love.
Oh...
本性难移啊
old habits die hard.
嗯 我知道
- Yeah, I know.
我去洗个澡
- And I'll take a bath.
- Mm. Ha.
- Ah-eh-uh...
谢谢
Thank you.
- Aah!
三 四 五
- Three, four, five.
-怎麽回事-是宫缩
- What the hell was that? - Contraction.
准确的说是六秒的宫缩
A six-second contraction, to be exact.
你真的快生了 比预想的快
You are officially in labor. Sooner than expected,
但毕竟这也是我们没遇到过的情况
but you know, we are in uncharted waters here.
我的脑袋什麽时侯爆♥炸♥
- When does my head explode?
你脑袋不会炸的
- Your head's not gonna explode,
有你的盖叔呢
not with uncle Gar here.
虽然一旦进入分娩的第二週
Although once you hit the second week of labor,
你会盼著爆♥炸♥
you might wish it had.
会很疼
- Is it gonna hurt?
据我爸所说
- Well, my father describes it
像吃了一把辣椒
like eating a handful of hot peppers
然后把50块巨大的尖石头
and then passing 50 large pointy rocks
穿过他的耐卡利人脑洞似的
through his Necrian head hole,
对你来说应该是耳朵
which for you will be your ears.
耳朵啊
- Ears? Ah!
我做不到 我不生了
I can't do this. I--I can't do this.
这种感觉很正常
- It's totally normal to feel this way, Mick.
这是你生孩子
You know, this is just you facing
要面对的现实
the reality of these babies.
很快你就当爹了
Soon, you're gonna be daddy.
有48胞胎的单亲爸爸
- A single dad of 48 babies.
I didn't sign up for this.
我可不是自愿的
- Well, I mean, you're not gonna be alone.
你不是孤军奋战
You--you got me, you got all the Legends.
是啊 嗯
- Right. Yeah.
你要当教父了
You're gonna be the godfather.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊 都行 随便吧
- Yeah, sure. Yeah, I mean, whatever.
你想打动谁
- Who are you trying to impress?
她吗
Her?
还是说你在和更深处的想法做斗争
Or is there another voice, something more primal?
别说了 好吗
- Will you just shut up, all right?
我不需要你 我已经控制住了
I don't need you. I've got this under control.
你相信对吗 她是肯定不信
- You believe that, do you? She certainly doesn't.
你到底想怎样
- What the bloody hell are you on about?
翻翻口袋 约翰
- Check your pocket, John.
♪
-这是什麽-阿斯特拉
- What is it? - Astra?
是血
- It's blood.
在地狱我们称之为猩红小姐
In Hell we call this a Scarlett Lady.
什麽意思
- What does that mean?
意味著约翰入魔了
- It means John has tapped into
某种非常无常的黑暗魔法
some very volatile, very dark magic.
如果他不停止的话 他会死掉的
If he doesn't stop using it, it will kill him.
如果我们和他对质呢
- Okay, what if we confront him?
扎里
- Zri!
像要杀了咱似的
- Sounds like he'll kill us.
-在哪呢-约翰别衝动
- Where is it? - John, don't do this.
你别管你给我交出来
- You stay out of this. You give it here now.
选它还是选我 约翰 你不能兼得
- It's this or me, John. You can't have both.
♪
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起 对不起 真的对不起
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so, so sorry.
我以为自己已经控制住了
I thought I had control of this thing...
但我没有
But I don't.
我没有
I don't.
还有剩的麽
- Is it done?
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表