剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
Well, it won't happen. We won't let it.
怎麽了 B
What, B?
我知道你现在只想一个人呆著
I know you want to be alone right now,
但你得来看看这蘑菇
but I need you to look at the mushroom.
-不用了谢谢-我觉得约翰还没死
- I'm good, thanks. - I don't think John's dead.
我觉得他就在这里面
I think he's inside this little guy.
你只管心无杂念
Just look and listen
去看 去听
and clear your mind.
你嗑药了吧
Are you high right now?
约翰死了你来见我前居然嗑药
Did you come to me after John died stoned?
约翰还没死
No, John isn't dead,
所以他还能帮我们
and that means he can still help us.
他知道怎麽治癒统治之泉
He'll know what the Fountain needs to heal.
打住
Stop.
就算他还活著
Even if he were somehow alive,
他也是我们最不该寻求帮助的人
he's the last person we should ask for help.
你没忘吧 他因为他可悲的自私
Lest you forget, he screwed all of us over
把我们所有人都耍了
for his pathetic ego trip.
扎古龙人要来地球了
The Zagurons are coming to Earth?
我得修快一点
I gotta fix this thing faster.
上次我就差点被扎古龙人杀了 我不想再碰上他们
They almost killed me once. I am not facing them again.
-这次你不是一个人 -他们无法被打败的
- You won't be alone this time. - There is no beating them.
只能逃跑
There's only escaping.
你想开著飞船逃走
You want to take the ship and run.
这是明智之举
It's the smart thing to do.
别担心 孩子跟著我会安全的
Don't worry. I'll keep the kids safe.
要是 要是你想你也能来
You could... You could come too... if you want.
我回来了
Oh, I'm back.
这不能是真的吧
Oh, you've got to be kidding me.
我回来了 你们好啊传奇
I'm back! Hello, Legends.
想我了吗
Did you miss me?
你们看到这份录像时
By the time you see this recording,
约翰应该已经死了
I expect John will be dead.
统治之泉也死了
The Fountain will also be dead,
我的扎古龙朋友们
and my Zaguron friends
也应该出发来消灭你们了
should be on their way to destroy you.
希望我没f错
I hope I've got that right.
不然我现在已经一脸的蛋了
Otherwise possible egg on my face, ooh.
而且啊 因为我能读出莎拉的想法
And because I can literally think Sara's thoughts,
现在莎拉应该也看出了
about now is the time that Sara Lance
我的计划
has figured out my plan
那就是让我和莎拉永生
for us to live together forever
让其他人全都死去
after everyone else has died
我和她就是新的亚当与夏娃
as the new Adam and Eve.
莎拉你肯定在飞速思考
Sara, your mind must be racing,
然后你发现只有我
realizing that the only one
能拯救统治之泉
who can save the Fountain... is me.
但是剧透一下 我不救
And, spoiler alert, I'm not gonna.
他的信息让我有了个主意
All right, so his message gave me an idea.
他说只有他能救统治之泉
He said he's the only one who can save the Fountain.
那就让他救啊
So Maybe he should.
但他不会救
Yeah, he's not gonna do that.
不是他
Not that guy,
是年轻版本的他
but a younger version of him.
时间打盹
Time-napping.
我喜欢
I love it.
他并不一直都是超级恶棍
Gang, he wasn't always a supervillain,
但他一直都聪明过人
but he's always been super smart.
我们把让约翰中毒的物质拿去
We got the stuff he poisoned John with.
也许 只是也许 年轻的他
Maybe, just maybe, the younger version of him
可以逆向研究出解药
can reverse-schmience it and get us an antidote.
这是你最想不到的计划
It goes against every instinct you have,
所以毕肖普也绝对意料不到
which means Bishop would never expect it.
要是我们都按照你觉得合理的计划行事
If we only ever do what makes sense to you,
他就会总能抢先我们一步
he will always be one step ahead.
要战胜你自己只有一个办法.
There's only one way to wage a war against yourself.
也就是今天
And that is to have
莎拉不做什麽我们就做什麽
a what Would Sara Never Do Day!
真的是烂透的主意
It is a really bad idea.
搞定
All right.
接下来就是揭晓真♥相♥的时刻
Now for the moment of truth.
活过来吧 至尊艾娃
Come to life, Ava Prime.
我活了
I'm alive.
你好
Hello.
我 我
I'm... I'm...
要死了
dying.
Oh, oh.
神经网络还是负载过重了
The neural network is still overloading.
我真是怎麽都弄不对
I am never gonna get this right.
Oh!
Oh.
你是劳动艾娃
You're a working Ava.
我是劳动 没错 但我不会让劳动
Well, I work, but I don't let my work
定义我
define me, you know?
你怎麽会 你是怎麽
Why are you... how are you...
这是跨维度传送门吗
Was that a chronodimensional portal?
你知道的越少越好
The less you know, the better.
总之我们是时间旅行者 需要你的帮助
Headline, we're time travelers, and we need your help.
我的天 我的天
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
要是时间旅行者都来找我帮忙
I must become wildly famous for my genius
我肯定是聪明得名垂青史威震八方
if time travelers come looking for my help.
我 我肯定是名扬宇宙了
I can... I must become a really big deal.
-这兄弟还真是自恋-是啊
- The ego on this dude. - I know.
总之呢 聪明鬼想帮我们拯救世界吗
All right, Smarty Pants, want to help us save the world?
Wow.
发明这个的人
Whoever made this
绝对是天才 额 邪恶的天才
is a certified genius... An evil genius,
但还是天才-是的
- but a genius. - Yes.
邪恶天才而且和在场各位毫不相干
An evil genius who is not like anyone in this room.
这毒药里面的生物工程技术
I mean, there's some bioengineering in this poison
我 我知道的人里面
that... I'm the only one
只有我能发明这麽邪恶的东西
I 've ever met that could think of anything this diabolical.
所以我们才来找你 你能帮我们了吗
Exactly why we came to you. Now, can you please help us?
当然可以
Of course, I can.
只要给我点工作的空间 别打扰我
I just need some space to work and no distractions.
我跟约翰说上话了 他就在蘑菇裡
I spoke to John. He is in the mushroom.
他想和大家说话
He wants to talk to us...
我们都得吃它
and we all got to eat him.
你吃了口奇怪的蘑菇
So you ate a strange mushroom,
就能听得到约翰的声音了
and you thought you heard John's voice?
我很确信
I know I did.
这就是约翰还活在蘑菇里面的证据
It's proof that John's alive inside the mushroom.
约翰想我们吃掉蘑菇跟他交流
John wants us to eat the mushroom and talk to him.
他们治好统治之泉
He wants to help us heal the Fountain.
约翰会为自己以外的人著想
John thinking about someone other than himself?
不可能 我们有计划了已经
Not a chance. We have a plan.
虽然很疯狂
That plan is crazy,
但也比跟蘑菇说话靠谱
but... it still makes more sense than talking to a mushroom.
扎里 别急 考虑一下
Zari, wait,Just consider it.
跟变化了形态的灵体交流
Communing with a spirit while in an altered state.
太符合我们的人设了
It's pretty on-brand for us.
朋友们抱歉了 不行 绝对不行
Guys, I'm sorry, but no. No, definitely not.
我们决不能被蘑菇坑惨了
The last thing we need to be doing is tripping on mushrooms.
但今天不是说好了 莎拉不做什麽 我们就做什麽
Hm, yeah, well, isn't it What Would Sara Never Do Day?
-对吧-那个游戏已经玩过了
- I'm just saying. - We already played that game.
现在该准备好抵御外星人的入侵
And now it's time to prepare for an alien invasion.
大家去各自尽一份力好吗
So please everyone just go make yourself useful, okay?
你说得对
You're right.
莎拉
Sara.
莎拉
Sara.
吃了我
Eat me.
-约翰-吃一口蘑菇亲爱的
- John? - Eat the mushroom, love.
-约翰-莎拉
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表