剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
as a fail-safe.
我估计就在她的所有物之中
I reckon it's somewhere among her things.
有没有可能就在这本可爱的小书里
You don't suppose it's in this charming little book,
你说呢
do you?
对啊 娜塔莉的音乐笔记本
Of course, Natalie's music notebook!
咒语一定是一首歌♥
The spell must be a song.
送给约翰
感谢上天 我找到了
Goodness gracious, I found it.
全是音符
Fiddlesticks.
我母亲从没教过无如何读五线谱
My mother never taught me how to read music.
等等 我能看懂这首音乐
Wait, I can read the music!
怎么可能 我以前完全不会
But how? I never could before.
因为每一位卡♥通♥公主
Because every cartoon princess knows
都会唱歌♥ 亲爱的
how to sing, love.
你打开了
You unlocked the door!
这不是我第一次撬锁了
That ain't the first lock I've ever picked.
来吧 公主
Now, come on, princess.
还有人等着我们去拯救呢
We've got some saving to do.
你逃不掉的
You won't get away with this.
我想我能逃掉
I think I will.
别动 我的朋友
Now, hold still, my friend.
不疼的
This won't hurt...
不会太疼
much.
-*放松你的头脑* -阿斯特拉
- *Rest your head* - Astra?
*是时候睡去*
*It's time to sleep*
*美梦在召唤*
*Dreams are calling*
*数一数羊羔*
*Count the sheep*
*卧好在床里*
*Lie in bed*
*关掉灯盏*
*Turn off the lights*
-*我们才好窥探* -这咒语
- *So we can spy* - That spell.
-*繁星闪闪* -让我变得脆弱了
- *The starry night* - It's making me weak!
*月光皎皎*
*The moon is brigh*
*悬在夜空*
*In the sky*
*闭上双眼*
*Close your eyelids*
*道声再见*
*Say goodbye*
*所有烦扰*
*Put your troubles*
*深埋地下*
*In the ground*
*你我为伴*
*You'll be with me*
*一切安好*
*Safe and sound*
不
Oh, no!
*放松你的头脑*
*Rest your head*
*是时候睡去*
*It's time to sleep*
*美梦在召唤*
*Dreams are calling*
*数一数羊羔*
*Count the sheep*
不
No!
-起作用了 -我的天
- It worked! - Oh, my gosh.
我从没想过再看见你这件风衣
Oh, I never thought I'd be so happy
会如此高兴
to see this coat again.
你们都还好吗
You guys okay?
能拿回我的双臂简直太高兴了
I'm so glad to have my arms back.
再也不想做一块奶酪了
So over being cheese.
那味道太冲了
That smell was getting aggressive.
是的 我也想说来着
Yeah, I was gonna say something.
为什么我变成了一把叉子
Yeah, why was I a fork?
那盏贝瑟尼灯还卖♥♥吗
So how about that Bethany lamp, eh?
滚出去
Get out!
这些人都是谁
Who are these people?
这些是我的朋友 这是我的房♥子
These are my friends, and this is my house.
马上滚蛋
Now, get out.
你不能就这么把我留在这里 约翰
You can't just leave me here, John!
我知道那咒语对你造成了什么影响
I know what that spell did to you,
我能帮你
and I can help.
在遥远的宇宙中
Out there in the cosmos, in the great beyond,
有着一股无穷无尽的能量
there's an unlimited source of power.
行了 行了 行了 你又开始忽悠了
Yeah, yeah, yeah, there you go again,
唠叨那个帝国之泉
yammering on about the Fountain of Imperium.
能量之泉是存在的
The fountain is out there.
它蕴含着未被探索的 未被开♥发♥的
It's a well of unexplored, untapped,
无法阻止的魔法
and unstoppable magic.
我们可以齐头并进一起干
We could work together, brothers in arms.
求你别把我关在这里
Just don't put me away again!
永别了 克劳利大人
Yeah, so long, Master Crowley.
不 请你再考虑一下
No, I ask you to reconsider!
我愿意做任何事情 我愿意打扫除灰
I'll do anything! I'll do the dusting!
我愿意给你擦靴子
I'll polish your boots!
我觉得这么把他盖起来还不够
I don't think that's gonna be enough.
在你乱掺和把他放出来之前
Well, it was enough until you set him free
本是足够了
with your bloody meddling.
如果你解决了房♥子的问题
If you'd helped out with the house
各种账单 还有网络问题
and the bills and the damn Internet,
克劳利本没有机会离间我们
then Crowley wouldn't have been able to get his hooks in.
你说得对
You know, you're right.
你去找克劳利帮忙都是我的错
It's my fault that you sought out Crowley's help.
我应该倾听你的需求
I should've listened rather than being stuck
而不是沉浸在自己的世界里
in my own bloody world.
我也没准备好面对艰难的人间生活
And I wasn't ready for how hard it would be up here.
我再次感觉就像那个迷失在地狱的小女孩
I just--I felt like that lost little girl
完全无能无助
in Hell all over again, completely powerless...
你不会理解的
you wouldn't understand.
事实上 我理解
Actually, I do.
你妈妈的驱逐咒
Your mum's expulsion spell,
这么说吧 那个咒语非常强大
let's just say that it was pretty effective.
它不仅仅夺去了克劳利的能力
It didn't just strip Crowley of his powers...
约翰 我...
John, I--
我很明白那个咒语会有什么效果
I knew very well what the spell would do.
势在必行 听我说 阿斯特拉
It had to be done. Listen, Astra.
学习魔法 是需要很多耐心的
Magic, it takes a lot of patience.
没有捷径 亲爱的
There are no shortcuts, love.
不过既然我需要从最基本的开始
But seeing as I have to start from the bottom
一步步向上升级
and work my way up,
何不你我一起学习呢
how's about you and I do it together?
好的
All right.
回头见 同学
See you later, study buddy.
我们只需把能源电池
All right, we just need to connect the fuel cell
和飞船的主机连接起来
to the ship's mainframe.
你做了什么
What did you do?
做了我该做的
What I had to.
他是我的创造者
He's my maker.
莎拉
Sara.
我的失望不仅仅在于你我的相处
I'm not only disappointed because our time together
对你来说毫无意义
obviously meant nothing to you,
而且也很失望你没意识到这个能源电池
but also because you didn't realize that this fuel cell
只不过是我的夜间唤醒灯
is just my sleepy-wakey nightlight.
这光线很舒缓 对吧
So soothing, right?
我就直说了
I'm gonna be honest.
我需要你把我指向这艘船的位置
I actually needed you to lead me to the location
那样我就能取回我剩下的货物
of this ship so I could retrieve the rest of my cargo.
祝你好运 我刚刚把它们
Yeah, well, good luck with that, because I ejected
都弹射到了深不见底的外太空去了
all of them into the deep void of outer space.
莎拉·兰斯
Sara Lance.
有个技术名词叫"数据冗余"
It's called "Data redundancy."
这些胶囊不仅在运输途中保护你的安全
Those capsules not only kept you safe during transport,
它们也会从你们每个人身上
they also extracted DNA samples
抽取DNA样本
from each and every one of you.
我喜欢和活生生的人一起工作
I prefer to have live creatures to work with,
不过这个也不赖了
but this is the next best thing.
这他妈什么...
What the mother--
我们刚刚的经历还真是一场奇遇
That was quite an adventure we had out in the woods.
我认为你我之间有了重大的突破
I think we had a real breakthrough, you and I!
我们比以前更紧密了
We're closer than ever now.
有些人甚至会说
Some might even say...
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表