剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
-道格拉斯·狄龙 31届 -幸会
- Douglas Dillon, class of '31. - Pleasure.
校友聚会结束了
Now that the reunion's over,
也许我们该谈谈正事了
perhaps we can get back to business.
基尔戈将军想我
General Kilgore here wants me
将我们的核战备升级至三♥级♥戒备状态
to upgrade our nuclear readiness to DEFCON 3.
这张照片显示
This photograph shows
苏联在佛罗里达海岸附近
that the Soviets have some sort of space age bomber
停靠了某种太空时代的轰炸机
parked off the coast of Florida.
该死的 米克
Damn it, Mick.
你怎么看 海伍德先生
What do you think, Mr. Heywood?
我吗 太空飞船
Me? I-- I mean, a spaceship.
可能是塑料和胶合板做的
It's probably made of plastic and plywood.
你刚才说你的专业是什么来着
What did you say your area of expertise was, again?
总统先生
You know, Mr. President--
叫我杰克就行了
Call me Jack.
杰克
Wow. Jack.
这让我想起了1942年跟普林斯顿的比赛
This reminds me of the 1942 Princeton game.
给我说一下 孩子
Refresh my memory, son,
当时我正忙着打世界大战
I was too busy fighting a World War.
感谢您的服役
Thank you for your service.
当时比分0比0平
It was a 0-0 tie.
防御性的僵局
A defensive stalemate.
两队都没有传球
Neither team put the ball in the air,
也没有接近到射门得分的程度
and neither got close enough to kick a field goal.
那还真是糟糕的比赛 双方都输了
What a terrible game. Both sides lost.
但是在我们讨论向对方发射核武器时
But... when we're talking about lobbing nukes at one another,
这是唯一能双赢办法
that is the only way both sides win.
他在那里 这边 好
He's over there. In here. Okay. That's good.
时间刚刚好 医生同志
Just in time, comarada doctora.
麻醉起作用了
The anesthesia is working,
我们已经准备好开始活体解剖了
and we are ready to begin the vivisection.
什么
The what?
活体解剖
The vivisection.
对
Yes.
但是我能不能先来杯伏特加
But first, can I have shot of vodka?
正如我国人♥民♥所说 酒有助于稳定双手
As they say in my country, it steadies the hands.
不行 没时间了
No! There is no time.
指挥官要知道
The comandante wants to know
我们如何能最有效地杀死这些变种入侵者
how we can best kill these mutant invaders.
那好
Okay.
那就开始进行活体解剖吧
Then, let the vivisection begin.
团队讨论
Hey, team powwow.
你要杀了唯一能带我们找到莎拉的外星人吗
You're gonna, kill the only alien who can lead us to Sara?
不 当然不是
No! Of course not!
我只是在拖延 好想出另一个计划
I'm just stalling so I can come up with another plan.
明白
Okay.
好了
Okay!
也许我之前应该知会你一声
I probably should have mentioned this before,
但我讨厌见血
but I do not like blood.
大家都放轻松
Relax, everyone!
我只是要切开一个小小的口子 好吗
I am just going to make a-- a tiny, little incision, yes?
没事
We are good.
只是一点点血而已
It's just a little, tiny bit of blood.
没事 大家都放松点
Okay, it's okay. Everybody, relax.
一切都很正常
It's, perfectly normal.
这里是禁区 过来这边
This area is restricted. Come back here!
给我看看...
Let me see--
我不知道是你 长官
I didn't realize it was you, sir.
没关系
No worries.
我带你去地堡吧
Let me show you to the bunker.
你来了 菲德尔会很高兴的
Fidel will be so glad you're here.
指挥官 看看谁来了
Comandante, look who's here!
是你的老朋友切
It's your old friend Che!
古巴革命领导人
等等 你以为我是切·格瓦拉吗
Wait, you think I'm Che Guevara?
我从来没说过我是切
I never said I was Che.
那你是谁
Then who are you?
我是
I am--
切的堂弟 杰
Che's cousin, Jay?
杰·格瓦拉
Jay Guevara.
古巴军事领导人
就像我和你堂兄打败了了巴蒂斯塔一样
Just as your cousin and I fought Batista's men,
我和你会打败中情局的变种人军队的
you and I will fight the CIA's mutant army.
等等 你是说外星人吗
Wait, you mean the alien?
是派来刺杀我的 毫无疑问
Sent to kill me, no doubt.
就像是猪湾事件再次上演 但是这一次
It's like the Bay of Pigs all over again, except this time,
入侵我们的是太空乌贼
we've been invaded by squids from space.
长官 有一位波波夫大使在线上等您
Sir, I have an Ambassador Popov on the phone.
大使 很高兴...
Ambassador, what a pleasant--
袭击
Attack?
什么袭击
What attack?
你丢了一枚核导弹
You lost a nuclear missile?
什么叫被偷了
What do you mean, "Stolen"?
你的声音听起来像是喝醉了
It sounds like you've been drinking, so,
酒醒了再打给我
call me when you've sobered up.
他说什么
What did he say?
你绝对不会相信的
You'll never believe it.
苏联♥大♥使刚刚指控我们袭击古巴
The Russian ambassador just accused us of attacking Cuba with a--
派的是一名钢铁人
Steel man.
那是...
Is that...
至少照片拍得不错
At least it's a good photo.
钢铁人
Steel man?
这简直比太空船还假
This is even faker than the spaceship.
明显是一个超级健壮的家伙浑身涂满银漆罢了
This is clearly a super yoked guy in silver body paint.
事实上我有理由相信那是真的
Actually, I have reason to believe that it's real.
美国国防部高级研究计划局
DARPA initiated a program
启动了一个开♥发♥血清的项目
to develop a serum
能把士兵的血肉之躯变成金属
that could turn a soldier's flesh into metal.
看来他们其中一个实验对象变节了
It would appear that one of their test subjects has gone rogue.
为什么没人和我说过这个项目
Why didn't anyone tell me about such a program?
艾森豪威尔认为你们这些哈佛呆子
Eisenhower didn't think that you Harvard boys
没有部署这种武器的胆识
had the stones to deploy such a weapon,
但好消息的是
but the good news is,
武器已经为你们部署好了
the weapon has been deployed for you.
但是长官 如果俄♥国♥佬认为
But sir, if the Russkies think
我们派了一名钢铁人去破坏他们的导弹
that we sent a steel soldier to sabotage their missiles,
他们也许会犯傻发射导弹
they might do something stupid and launch them.
那你建议我怎么做
So what do you suggest I do?
我们先发制人对古巴发动袭击
We launch a preemptive strike against Cuba.
把他们的小岛从战局中清除
We take their little island out of the equation.
总统先生 这让我想起了39年跟耶鲁的比赛
Mr. President, this reminds me of the '39 Yale game. We--
你是这里的四分卫 杰克
You are the quarterback here, Jack.
由你来发号♥施令
You're the one calling the shots.
升级至三♥级♥戒备状态 将军
Take us to DEFCON 3, General.
太棒了 戒备状态小了一级
Yay, one less DEFCON.
那意味着我们离核战近了一步
That means we're one step closer to nuclear war.
这不合理啊
Well, that makes no sense.
我能不能告诉你一个秘密
Can I tell you a secret?
好 好
Sí, sí.
其实我不是俄♥国♥人
I'm not really Russian.
-你是北美间谍吗 -比那更糟
- Are you North American spy? - Worse!
我是来自未来的克隆人
I'm a clone from the future.
我溜进基地是为了偷外星人
I snuck onto the base to steal the alien!
我不知道我为什么还要带着口音
I don't even know why I'm still talking like this!
好好休息
Get comfy.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
你知道吗 中情局有一次密谋
Do you know the CIA had a secret plot
要把炸♥弹♥放在我的雪茄里
to try to put a bomb in one of my cigars once?
真阴啊
Not cool.
但现在我有一个自己的秘密武器
But now I have a secret weapon of my own:
一颗核弹
a nuclear missile.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表