剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
-朋友 -朋友
- Friends. - Friends.
我认识你三年了
I've known you for three years,
现在我才知道你是个外星人
and I'm only now learning you're an alien.
我自作主张
Well, I took some creative license
改了些细节 好让我可以融入
with the details, you know, so I could fit in
就像查理一样
just like Charlie.
为什么是我
Why me?
我的猜测 不管幕后是谁
My guess, whoever's behind all this
也对强大的女人有特殊爱好
has a thing for powerful women too.
我真走运
Lucky me.
我们真想要知道那东西是哪里来的吗
Do we wanna know where that came from?
它在这里
Yeah, it's here.
之前在这里 还是...
Here like before or?
听着 我这一生都在避免让外星人
Look, I spent my whole life trying not to let aliens
侵入我的大脑 而现在为了救你女友
into my head, and now to try to save your girlfriend,
我这里边都塞满了 这可不是件容易事
I've got them all in there, which is no freaking picnic.
我不知道这是怎么运转的
I don't know how the hell it works,
但我知道它在运转 所以少啰嗦
but I know it does, so back off.
我们有收获
We got something.
很近了
It's close.
那是大爆♥炸♥汉堡的吉祥物吗
Is that the Big Bang Burger mascot?
只是个穿着外星人服装的家伙
that's just a bloke in an alien's costume.
假扮人类的外星人假扮外星人
Alien disguised as a human disguised as an alien.
-这手段不错 -那孩子不是外星人
- Wow, these things are good. - The kid is not an alien.
你能别用枪指着他吗
Would you stop pointing your gun at him?
你看
Look.
你确定吗
You sure?
因为我从来没见过一个人为肉这么痴狂
'Cause I never saw a man so mad for meat,
而我可是在我国著名的自主餐带旁长大的
and I grew up along our nation's storied buffet belt.
好吧 我们把他带回医疗舱
All right, let's get him back to the MedBay
看看有什么发现
and see what we can find out.
这个
This...
在和外星人说上话之前 由我保管
stays with me until after we talk to the alien.
小心 小心
Careful, careful.
在我的星球上 有一种植物能把人化成血水
On my planet, there are plants that can literally liquify you.
还有一种能唱歌♥
Also ones that can sing,
这可能不是重点 但...
which I guess is besides the point, but--
盖瑞 我怎么跟你说的
Gary, what did I say about talking?
我想你的原话是"别说话"
well, I believe your precise word was "Don't,"
但是 我感觉到你语气有些微的不同
but, uh, I sensed nuance in your tone.
我猜我不是这个星球上唯一的
I guess I'm not the only intelligent life form
-智慧生命形态 -等等 等等
- on this planet. - Wait, wait, wait.
我们不知道里边有什么
We don't know what's in there.
可能会有普林伯利兹 是种
It could be a priblintz, which is kind of
一半美洲虎 一半蛇的动物
like a half-jaguar, half-snake thing
或者是阿普特洛克 也是一半美洲虎
or an apteroc, which is also half-jaguar,
-一半蛇 但是反过来的 -盖瑞
- half-snake, but opposite parts. - Gary,
我又不是从来没见过外星人
it's not like I haven't faced aliens before.
你们是什么人
Who the blazes are you?
同样的问题
Right back at you.
等等 你是人类吗
Wait, are you human?
不是普通人类
Not just any human.
是方块皇后
It's the queen of diamonds--
阿梅莉亚·埃尔哈特
Amelia Earhart.
著名的美国女性飞行员和女权运动者
大粉丝
Big fan.
把油烟纳入体内 屏住呼吸
Take in that smoke and hold it,
放松所有紧绷的肌肉
relaxing those muscles, releasing any tension.
你能不能别再自言自语了
Can you please stop talking to yourself?
我不是在自言自语 我在和我的汉堡说话
I'm not talking to myself. I'm talking to my burger.
缓和所有紧绷的力量 将其变为香味
Releasing any tension and turning it into flavor.
好吧 外面一切正常
All right, no sign of trouble out there,
不过 我觉得我的短裤可能有点短
however, I think my shorts may be a little too short.
我的客人一个也没走
None of my customers are leaving.
厨房♥有状况吗
Any heat in the kitchen?
如果我们要找痴迷
Well, if we're looking for people
肉类的人 我们大概需要
obsessed with meat, we should probably
把这位对着汉堡喃喃自语的家伙关起来
lock up the Burger Whisperer here.
这把铲刀有着重任
With this spatula comes a duty
把我们的正能量
to transfer our positive energy
转移到汉堡身上 再转移到镇里
into this burger and out to that town.
你要是把这种能量注入食物中
If these are the vibes that you put into their food,
他们会尝到的 你要是把它注入任务当中
they're gonna taste it, and if these are the vibes
图腾也会感受到的
you bring to the mission, the totem's gonna feel it.
我明白了
I get it.
你又找了一个借口
You're just looking for another excuse
好把图腾占为己有
to keep the totem to yourself.
我认为它根本不在乎我毫无意义的汉堡工作
I don't think it cares about my meaningless burger job.
毫无意义
Meaningless?
汉堡牧人是让我发现
The Burger Herder was where I started
人生意义的地方
to find real meaning in life,
那是第一次有人真正在乎我的地方
the first place where people cared about me,
不是因为我是"龙女的弟弟"
not 'cause I was "Dragon Girl's Brother,"
-只因为我是贝哈德 -好吧 明白
- but because I was Behrad. - Okay, got it.
所以你打算继续霸占图腾
So you're gonna just keep hogging the totem
是因为你嫉妒我 要报复我
as payback because you were jealous of me.
-你好成熟啊 -我不是嫉妒
- Super mature. - I wasn't jealous.
你有没有听我说话
Are you even listening?
拥有一样属于我的东西感觉很好 好吗
It just felt good to have something to myself, okay?
行 留着图腾吧
Fine, keep the totem.
对了 把铲刀也留着
You know what? Keep the spatula too.
我不想让我的负能量
I wouldn't want to ruin anything else
-破坏任何东西 -那不是我的...
- with my negative energy. - That's not what I--
是我 我需要六号♥桌的餐
It's me. I need that table six order.
快点
Come on.
一个无酱裸汉堡来了
One dry naked single coming right up.
-快马加鞭 -快去
- Whip! - Go, go.
等等 内特 别上那道菜
Wait, Nate, don't serve that!
他们会尝出我的负能量
They'll taste my bad vibes.
扫描结果显示目标的生理特征
The scan confirms the subject's biology
是纯人类
is 100% human.
听着 他的生理特征可能是人类
Look, his biology might be human,
但我还是能感受到强烈的外星人气味
but I'm still feeling strong alien vibes.
好吧 如果里面有什么东西
Well, if there is something in there,
荷尔占卜应该有用
the Divination of Hor should do the trick.
它能提取所有非正常影响因素
It extracts all unwanted influences,
让你可以和他体内的东西面谈
giving you face time with whatever's in him.
所以只要念一念这些胡言乱语
So you just rattle off this hooey
-魔法就会发生吗 -是的 没错
- and magic stuff happens? - Yeah, that's right.
[咒语]
Hoc carmen, conuro--
别把那句念完
Don't finish that sentence,
除非你想召唤一个骗子
not unless you wanna summon a trickster prawn.
好 我倒是想看看骗子能不能过我这关
Yeah, I'd like to see a prawn get one past me.
快点把活干完吧
Let's get this over with.
好
All right.
[咒语]
Inntrenger, gi deg til kjenne!
-好厉害的胡言乱语 -等一下
- That's some high-grade hooey. - Wait a second.
我好像见过这个东西
I think I've seen this stuff before.
那不是大爆♥炸♥汉堡的秘密酱汁吗
Is that Big Bang Burger's secret sauce?
等等 别碰 也千万别吃
Wait, don't touch that, and definitely don't eat it.
我为什么要吃
Why would I eat it?
-这就是外星人 -那是外星人
- That's the alien. - That's the alien?
什么 你是说多付二十五美分
What, you mean they're charging
就能吃到一个外星人
25¢ extra to eat an alien?
这也太便宜了吧
That's kind of a bargain, really.
怪不得我在全镇都能听到声音
That's why I was hearing it all over town
因为每人体内都有外星人
'cause everyone's got it in them.
像是某种外星寄生虫
Like an extra-terrestrial parasite.
驱使镇子里的人把自己啃食干净
Driving this town to eat itself alive.
好吧 如果寄生虫调味品就是外星人
Okay, okay, so if that parasitic condiment
没问题
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表