剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
No clue, but if we get Sara to propose,
我们就可以在外星人来之前把她带到船上
we could get her on the ship before the aliens come.
问题就是 那晚我们所有人
Unfortunately, we were all
都围着她转啊
with Sara the rest of the night.
也不是所有人
Well, not all of us.
你们俩有些什么东西是可以
Do you two have something you want to share
跟我们分享的吗
with the rest of the class?
我们有20分钟的时间让莎拉求婚
There is a 20-minute window
因为那时候 我们两个走开了
where we'll be out of the picture, so to speak.
- 其实也就10分钟左右而已 - 15啦
- More like a generous 10. - 15!
- 也就8分钟 - 你们快去让她求婚
- Hmm, 8. - Just go get Sara to propose!
莎拉到底去哪里
Where the bloody hell is Sara, eh?
嘿 美女
Hey, girl!
嗨
Hi.
你有见到莎拉了吗
Have you seen Sara?
她在洗手间啊 怎么了
Yeah, she's in the bathroom. Why?
莎拉借走了我的化妆品
She borrowed my makeup
然后现在约翰要用
and John needs it now.
你好美哦 遇到你真开心呢
You look great. So good to see you.
莎拉你还好吗 喝醉了吗
Sara, you all right? Are you pissed?
没有 但我想再来几杯 还需要来颗薄荷糖
No, I think I just need to drink more and a mint.
原来是要求婚太紧张了
She's nervous about proposing.
等会 你咋知道的... 害 贝哈德
Wait, how did you... Ugh, Behrad!
嘿嘿嘿 听着好吗
Hey, hey, hey, you listen to me, all right?
你是无敌的莎拉·兰斯啊
You are Sara fricking Lance.
谁能挡得住你的魅力
Now, who's gonna turn you down, eh?
现在快出去 向你最爱的女人单膝下跪
Now, you go out there, and you get on bended knee.
为她戴上戒指
You put a ring on it
把她带回船上好好庆祝一下
and you take that lady home to celebrate.
好不好 你值得拥有幸福
All right? Because you deserve it.
- 你咋回事呢 - 啥
- What's it to you? - What?
真爱嘛 我就喜欢
I just... love love.
你就喜欢“真爱”
You just "love love"?
咋滴
Yeah.
查理不会是你吧
Hey, Charlie. Is that you?
不要再来打扰我了行不行
Just stop messing with me. All right?
我的求婚我做主 别来催我
I'm gonna do it my way in my time.
你咋回事啊
Hey, what was that?
我怎么了
What was what?
你居然愿意配合这么个荒唐计划
Willingness to go along with a crazy plan,
说出“就喜欢真爱”这样的俗烂台词
corny lines about love.
这一点都不像你啊
This is somehow about you.
你失去魔法了是不是
You don't have your magic, do you?
还有之前...
And before...
- 那都是阿斯特拉帮我的 - 果然
- Astra covered for me. - Yep.
魔法练习一点用都没有
Look, rehab is not working. All right?
我念了咒语 但就是不能重燃火焰
I say the words, but I can't rekindle the flame.
重置时间线的话
Resetting the timeline
我可能还有机会找回我的魔法
might be my only chance of getting my magic back.
然而你觉得告诉莎拉
Yeah, and you thought telling Sara
你喜欢真爱就有用了吗
you love love would be your best bet?
- 太夸张了吗 - 对的
- Too much? - Yeah.
好吧
Fine.
约翰
Hey, John?
不要再瞒着我了
No more lies.
说出来
In words!
我不会再瞒着你
No more lies!
好
Good.
那我们现在回去找其他人
Okay, now we have to find the team
一起再想办法拯救莎拉
and come up with a plan C to save Sara.
行吧 还得想办法救救我的魔法
Yeah, and a plan D to save me.
哇哦
Wow.
- 她很紧张? - 那咋办啊
- She's nervous? - How do we fix that?
喂
Hey!
我就知道
I knew it.
哦 美女 我们只是...
Oh, hey, girl. We were just...
在庆祝季终而已啦
Celebrating the finale
吃点咖喱蘑菇 一贯风格啦
by eating mushroom curry, like we do!
你也别整天拿着杠铃啦
You and those Shake Weights.
思科 对不对
Cisco, am I right?
这两句真心没搞懂 有知道的小伙伴可以留言告诉我谢谢
别装了
Don't even!
我知道你们不是我的队员 还有另外的我在哪
I know you're not my Legends, okay, and where am I?
哼? 她不在
Huh? Nowhere,
那就证明你们目前在做的事情
which is how I know that whatever you're all doing
绝对个坏主意 所以我在未来死了是吗
is a terrible idea, okay? Am I dead?
不不不 别回答 千万别说
No, no, no, never mind. Don't answer that, please!
你刚是点头了吗
Did you just nod your head?
对 你说的没错
Okay, girl, you're right.
我们确实来自未来
We are from the future,
但真的是有重要的原因
but we have a really good reason.
啦啦啦不听不听 不许说
La-la-la-la, no, stop, stop.
我不想再听到未来的事了
I don't want to hear any more words.
你要到底要做多少任务才能明白
Guys, how many missions is it gonna take for you
你们是不可以改变过去的任何一件事的
to realize that you can't just change one thing from the past?
这样会造成很多的蝴蝶效应
It always causes millions of ripples.
你们现在在这里的后果很危险
Okay, that's the danger of what you're doing here,
时间线会混乱
is chaos to the timeline.
所以你这就没收我们的酒
So you're confiscating our drinks?
不 这些都是我的了 都怪你们
No, these are for me because now, thanks to you,
我要把自己灌醉然后忘掉
I have to get blackout drunk to forget
现在发生的一切 气死我了
that this ever happened. Damn it!
所有人 赶紧回去你们的时间线
Mm. All of you, back to your timelines.
我认真的 这是命令
I'm not even kidding. That's an order!
我去
Oh.
哟嚯 我不觉得
Jeez, I didn't think
你们会因为我要走了就这么难过啊
y'all would be this upset about losing me.
这不是因为我 对吧
This isn't about me, is it?
看着点啊 我要过去啊
Come on! I'm walking here!
我们找到最后一个发动机了 米克
Arriving at the last generator now, Mick.
哦不 你还好吗
Oh, no! Are you okay?
还好 我没事 就是...
Yeah, I'm fine. It's just...
厉害了
Wow.
你是天生就会那样吗
Have you always been able to do that?
自我恢复
Regeneration.
比索普 他到底做了什么
Bishop. What did he do?
我真的不知道
I swear, I have no idea.
剩下的你来
Finish up here.
你们准备好
Stand by.
我要炸发动机了
I'm blowing up the generators,
但我要先去找某个人说理
There's someone I got to see first.
♪ The music's got me grooving ♪
♪It's got me swinging to the beat ♪
♪ Oh, yeah, yeah ♪
♪ Doing my thing ♪
♪ You really got me going ♪
♪ Doing my thing ♪
你对我做了些什么
What have you done to me?
你不是已经...
Shouldn't you be...
噢 艾娃作反了
Oh, the Avas.
这得怪我 我知道总有一天她们会背叛我
That one is on me. Should've seen it coming.
你到底做了什么
What did you do?
真♥相♥大白时间
Show-and-tell time!
那是什么鬼东西
What the hell is that?
那...
That...
就是你啊
is you.
我把你将那只美丽的生物融合到一起
I merged you with this beauty,
让你成为了第一只完美的外星人类的混合体
making you the Eve of alien-human hybrids.
不用谢哦
You're welcome.
你老是打我 这有点无聊了
This is getting a bit tiresome.
你想做啥
What's the big plan?
又想杀我吗
You gonna kill me again?
这次就算了
Not this time.
这个版本的你 不会再有更新了
No new Bishops. You're stuck with this one.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表