剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
is the alien, fine.
那也就是说你能和它对话
Then that means you can talk to it.
-不是这样的 -你能试试吗
- That's not how it works. - Will you just try?
莎拉命悬一线
Sara's one day closer to dead,
而你的计划却是追捕酱汁
and your plan is to hunt mayo.
非常感谢你建设性的反馈 米克
Thank you so much for the constructive feedback, Mick.
非常有用
It's very helpful.
你做到了 你进入状态了
You're doing it! You're in the zone!
人们爱死你做的汉堡了 老兄
The people are loving your burgers, man.
-我感觉我在飞 -飞起来 B 飞
- I feel like I'm flying! - Fly, B, fly!
灵灰 开始工作
Spirit Ash, do your work.
大伙听我说
Guys, listen to me.
请问您需要点什么
Can I take your order?
别再上那些汉堡了
I need you to stop serving those burgers.
把所有秘密酱汁装瓶 带回飞船
Bottle up all that secret sauce and bring it back to the ship.
酱汁就是外星人 和寄生虫差不多
The sauce is the alien. It's like a parasite.
它会感染人类 让人们渴望吃肉
It infects people and makes them crave more meat.
我还以为我的超短裤吸引人们来买♥♥汉堡呢
And here I thought my short shorts were selling burgers.
就像是那部老电影《异形大灾难》
It's like that old movie,
只是用蒜泥蛋黄酱代替了冰淇淋
"The Stuff" except with aioli instead of ice cream.
抱歉 你是说任何吃了汉堡的人
Sorry, are you saying that anyone who ate a burger
现在都会变成疯子吗
is gonna go super crazy now?
收到 艾娃
Copy that, Ava.
我们会截断在途的冰球
We'll 86 the hockey pucks on the fly.
他的意思应该是
I think he means
我们不能再给人们吃外星粘性物质了
we're gonna stop serving people alien goo.
违反食品卫生法令了
All right, health code violation!
小子们 你们赶快走
Come on, boys, you gotta go.
我们没有穿着旱冰鞋提供食物的营业许可
We don't have the permission to serve food on roller skates.
走 快走
Get! Get out of here!
你怀揣着图腾 而我要收拾垃圾
You get the totem. I get to take out the trash.
什么情况 我的客人都去哪了
What is going on out here? Where are my customers?
为什么 你这个小...
Why, you little--
你们要偷我的秘制酱汁
you're stealing my secret sauce!
伯特 事情并非表面看上去那样
Bert, it's not what it looks like.
你们在替谁卧底
Who are you spying for?
是那两兄弟 麦克...什么的
It's those two brothers, the Mc-- whatevers!
我就知道像你这么优秀的厨师是不存在的
I knew a chef as good as you was too good to be true.
您如此夸奖 我真是荣幸 老板
It's an honor to hear that, boss,
-但说真的 这酱汁会让人发疯 -没错
- but, seriously, this sauce is making people crazy. - Yeah.
人一旦吃了酱汁 就不停地想吃肉
Once they eat it, they can't stop craving meat.
孩子 这才是高品质的美食
Son, that's called quality.
如果你继续给人们吃这个酱汁
If you keep feeding people this,
他们会死的 伯特
they're going to die, Bert.
人们吃汉堡和薯条可不是为了长寿
Well, people don't eat burgers and fries to live longer.
也许你要...
You might wanna--
我还要吃
Need more!
现在你相信我们了吧 伯特
You believe us now, Bert?
这是最后的酱汁了吗
Is this the last of it?
你到底是从哪弄来这酱汁的
Where do you even get this stuff?
-回答他 -听着
- Answer him! - Listen!
我不知道 是我妻子做的
I-I don't know. My wife makes it.
是她的秘制配方 连我都不肯告诉
It's her secret recipe. She won't even tell me.
艾娃 我们有麻烦了
Ava, we got a problem.
我们把所有的酱汁都拿走了
We got all the sauce out of here,
但这东西还有很多
but turns out there's a lot more of this stuff.
伯特说这酱汁是她妻子在家自♥制♥的
Bert says his wife makes the sauce at their house.
如果我们找到全部酱汁
Okay, well, if we find it all,
斯普纳应该能和它对话
then Spooner should be able to talk to it.
我现在就赶过去
I'll head there now.
我还是不明白 你怎么会来到这里
I still don't understand. How did you end up here?
埃尔哈特第一次去参加加拿大国家展览会时
Well, Earhart's interest in flying began with a visit
就对飞行产生了兴趣
to the Canadian National Exhibition.
抱歉 这是个轶事
Sorry, it's a fun fact.
真希望我能给你们个答案
Wish I had an answer for you.
我记得的最后一件事是我在太平洋上空翱翔
Last thing I remember, I was soaring over the Pacific.
我和导航员弗雷德就快要完成环球飞行
Me and my navigator Fred almost done our flight around the globe.
大功告成
It was mission accomplished.
然后左边引擎开始发出噼啪声
Then the left engine started sputtering,
金丝雀号♥开始颠簸 我撞到头昏了过去
the Canary bucked, and I hit my head hard and blacked out.
醒来的时候 弗雷德不见了 我却在这里
When I woke up, Fred was gone, and I was here.
这是哪里
And where is here?
我以为是天堂之类的
I thought it was heaven or something,
但是老实告诉你
but to tell you the truth,
我仍不知道我们到底在哪
I still don't know where we are exactly.
往好的方面来看 东西很好吃
On the bright side, the food's good.
我在尝试修好我的飞机
Hey, listen, I'm trying to repair my aircraft.
也许你可以来看看
Maybe you can take a look at it.
-飞机需要燃料源 -飞机吗
- It needs a fuel source. - An aircraft?
但那就是说你可以带我回家
But that means that you can take me home.
也行 可以
Well, yeah.
应该可以吧 何乐而不为呢
I mean, I guess. Why not?
来吧 我们走
Let's do it. Let's go.
先让我给你点吃的
First let me serve you.
为什么要浪费这餐食物呢
Why let this meal go to waste?
已经很久没有人来看我了
It's been so long since I've had any guests.
好 好的
Yeah. Sure, okay.
太好了
Hot dog!
-我来到这里之后就一直很孤单 -理解
- I've been frightfully lonesome since I've been here. - Yeah.
你们俩很幸运能陪伴彼此
You two are lucky to have each other.
是的
Yeah...
没错 就是这里
Hell yeah, this is the spot.
我们审问一下这个东西吧
Okay, let's go interrogate this thing.
我一直在告诉你那样行不通
I keep trying to tell you that's not how it works.
我不会说外星语
I don't speak alien.
而是能感受到他们 知道他们的感受
It's more like I can sense them, know what they're feeling.
知道他们感受
Know what they're feeling?
这怎么能救回莎拉
How is that supposed to get Sara back?
是你把我带来这里的 老大
You're the one that brought me here, jefa.
你们为什么听她指挥
Why do you people listen to her?
-她会害死你们的 -别这样
- She's gonna get you all killed. - Don't, mate.
这话是什么意思
The hell is that supposed to mean?
意思是和外星人打交道 必有所失
It means you don't cross an alien without losing something.
意思就是你越是欺骗自己她还活着
It means the longer you pretend she's still out there,
越是认为这些东西能帮你把她找回来
that these things will help you get her back,
-你失去的就会越多 -别说了
- the more you're gonna lose. - Stop.
她不在了 如果你认清这个事实
She's gone, and if you can get that in your head,
至少你还能拯救你自己
at least you can save yourself.
闭嘴 斯普纳
Shut up, Spooner.
-看着她 约翰 -好
- Watch her, John. - Yeah.
那么你是和警♥察♥一起的
So you're with the police.
你嫁的是哪一位警官
Which officer are you married to?
也许你还没见过他
Well, you probably haven't met him yet
毕竟我们刚刚搬到这里
seeing as we just moved here and all,
所以我想自我介绍一下
but that's why I wanted to introduce myself to you.
天呐 你家好温馨
My, my, my, what a lovely home you have here.
-那是电动搅拌机吗 -没错
- Is that an electric mixer? - It sure is.
不是吧 我听说过
No, I have heard about these.
我就像是到了未来
It's like I'm in the future.
简直是万能机器 能做蛋糕 饼干
It does everything-- cakes, cookies.
我刚刚做了一些
You know, I just whipped up a batch.
你一定要试试
You have to try them.
我不吃了 我很撑
No, I couldn't. I am stuffed.
我刚刚在大爆♥炸♥汉堡吃了午饭
I just had lunch at Big Bang Burger.
大家热情地欢迎我们搬到这个社区
Talk about a welcome to the neighborhood.
太棒了 那是我丈夫的餐厅
Well, isn't that something. That's my husband's restaurant.
不是吧
You don't say.
你知道那些汉堡为什么这么特别吗
You know what makes those burgers really special?
就是那个秘制酱汁
It's that secret sauce.
他一直在和所有人
And he was bragging to everyone
炫耀那是他妻子的秘方
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表