剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
吉迪恩你向来都有话直说的
Gideon, you don't "um."
那个病人登记的时候
When admitted to the hospital,
给的名字是莎拉·兰斯
the patient gave the name Sara Lance.
我没事!
I'm okay!
别告诉约翰!
Don't tell John!
明日传奇 第六季 第六集
根据记录显示 这个病人
According to records, the patient flew into
在治疗过程中发病了
a manic episode during a procedure,
才导致的大屠♥杀♥
causing the massacre.
受害者身上有被这蛰的伤口 还有的被开膛了
Victims were found with sting marks and exploded hearts.
我们就遇不上和平友爱的外星人
We never meet the chill aliens.
确实
No. Okay.
我们得打探出这个外星人都知道些什么
So we need to find out what it knows
还有为什么要用莎拉的名字
and why it's using Sara's name.
还得确保这玩意儿
We should probably also make sure
不要杀掉整个病院的人
this thing doesn't kill a bunch of people.
对
Right.
你们可以... 请相信我
You could... And please believe me,
我绝对不想你们也被它杀掉
I am not trying to get you all massacred...
把它带回来这里怎样
Bring it back here.
我就以这间屋子客人的身份问问
Mm, speaking purely as a house guest,
带一个凶残的外星人来约翰家这样的事
is bringing a rampaging alien back to John's house
是不是要先征得他同意?
something we should run by him first?
大可不必问他意见
No. Definitely not.
我真的不太喜欢病院这玩意儿
You know, sanitariums, not really my thing.
你做你该做的就好 斯普纳
Keep that antenna going, Spooner.
感应到奇奇怪怪的信♥号♥♥就告诉我
Let me know if you get any weird vibes.
我已经觉得很奇怪了
Oh, I got weird vibes.
欢迎! 您是要帮妻子登记入住吗?
Welcome! Checking in your wife?
她情绪失控还是抑郁了呢?
Hysteria or the blues?
噢不 我只是来接我姐姐的
Oh, no, we're here to pick up my sister.
对 她叫莎拉·兰斯来着
Yes, she used the name Sara Lance.
原来如此 是她啊
Oh, yes, of course.
她来的时候就在发狂 最后还得用镇静剂才能被控制住
She was in a frenzy when she arrived and had to be sedated.
不用担心 我们给她安排了一个
But don't worry, she's scheduled
非常有疗效的电击治疗 待会就带她去
for a very effective electric shock treatment later today.
那太好了
Fantastic.
那肯定是电击才让她血性大发
That must be what set her off to kill.
我也感应到那些门后面不太对劲
Yeah, I'm getting some weird alien vibes behind those doors.
有人能来这里告诉我们
We are just glad we have someone here
她的实情真是太好了
who can give us the real story.
她竟然说自己是搭飞船过来的
She said that she flew here in a spaceship.
你能信吗?
Could you imagine?
莎拉 你弟弟来了
Sara! Your brother is here.
别担心
Don't be alarmed.
她时不时就会切换名字
Sometimes she goes by different names in the moment.
玛丽·皮克福德 马里恩·戴维斯
Mary Pickford, Marion Davies.
不过她最喜欢叫阿梅莉亚·埃尔哈特
Her favorite though is Amelia Earhart.
阿梅莉亚·埃尔哈特 第一位独自飞越大西洋的女飞行员 1937年在太平洋上空失踪
我在
Yes?
你们要带我去哪里吗
Are we going somewhere?
如果她要是真的阿梅莉亚那可不得了
Could you imagine if it was the real Amelia?
她现在肯定都60岁了 还这么年轻的 有什么秘密对不
She'd be 60 by now. What's her secret, am I right?
是啊 她藏着什么秘密呢
Yeah, what is her secret?
早餐可真不错呀宝贝
Oh, nice one, love.
我一度怀疑继续被这一屋子傻屌♥围着 自己也要疯了
You know, I thought I was gonna go batty in this mad house.
欢迎来到绿荫拱廊疗养院
现在又是个什么鬼情况啊
What in the bloody blazes has happened now?
阿斯特拉!
Astra!
嘘!
Shh!
电视上那个女的是谁
Who's that woman on my telly?
这是阿梅莉亚·埃尔哈特吗
Is that Amelia Earhart?
那是长得像阿梅莉亚·埃尔哈特的外星人
It's an alien shaped like Amelia Earhart
而且还叫自己莎拉·兰斯
that also uses the name Sara Lance,
我们给她用了50年代的劣质安♥眠♥药♥
and she's also totally knocked out
所以她现在迷迷糊糊的
on some pretty gnarly '50's ludes.
那我们就在这看她药效果后
So we're waiting to see if she's gonna freak out
会不会抓狂然后杀掉我们
and try to murder us when she detoxes.
你们把所有无麸质的蘑菇都吃掉了吗
Did you guys eat all the gluten-free mushroom?
船长 这个计划也太弱智了
For the record, Captain, this plan is stupid.
照我说 我们应该直接跟她面对面聊聊
Look, I say we go right in there and talk to it.
没错 我变了
Yeah, that's right, turned a new leaf.
也许我不再是那个有事没事都先掏枪的人了
Maybe I'm not a shoot first, ask questions kinda gal.
- 哇哦 - 可以啊
- Huh. - Nice.
不错嘛 斯普纳 你也是会进步的
That's great, Spooner. You're working on yourself.
- 我刮目相看啊 - 对吧
- I am impressed. - Yeah.
如果你可以找到它们内心的恐惧
Why just splat them
然后折磨它们的话 何必浪费精力去
when you can find out their deepest fears
弄晕它
and exploit them?
我倒是对你另眼相看了 斯普纳
Hm, Spooner, now I'm impressed.
那也太黑暗了
That was dark.
B 要不你跟她一起去吧
B, why don't you and Spooner go
你们一个唱红脸一个唱白脸
and play a little bad cop, Behrad cop,
看看能不能从这个阿梅利亚口中套出什么料
and see if we get this Amelia talking, hm?
这个主意好啊
I like your style, chief.
- 干什么 - 别担心
- What? - It's gonna be fine.
- 相信我 - 我得走了
- Trust me. - Well, I'm off.
看别人审问囚犯会让我
Something about watching a prisoner interrogated
想念以前在地狱的好日子的
makes me nostalgic for the good old days back in Hell.
拜托了 一定要告诉我们莎拉在哪
Please, just... please, please tell us where Sara is.
你在监视我吗
Are you spying on me?
好了 总算是剩我自己了
There, finally alone.
搞什么...
What the...
我终于找到你啦
I finally found you!
我爬遍了这里的水管总算找到了
I searched through every sewage pipe in the facility.
咦惹 呕
Wh... oh, eugh.
- 你刚在水管里面? - 对啊
- You were in the pipes? - Yeah.
你没看过八爪鱼从洞里钻进水管吗
You ever seen an octopus squeeze through a hole?
我身体结构跟八爪鱼差不多
My body's like that.
我们纳克因星人为身体的灵活性而感到骄傲
Necrians take great pride in our scrunching.
可惜了你不能跟我一起钻进水管里
Too bad you can't ride the pipes with me
因为我发现他们的燃料电池放哪了
because I discovered where the fuel cells are kept.
我们可以开凯拉的飞船逃啦
We could fly Kayla's ship out of here.
加里 从马桶爬回去
Gary, get back in that toilet
找到电池就上飞船
and get the fuel cell to the ship.
我想办法出去
I'll find my own way out.
我能信任你吗
Can I count on you?
我是你忠实的伙伴
I'm your man.
外星伙伴
Alien man.
祝我爬管愉快
Happy trails.
太阳高高照啦 阿梅
Rise and shine, Mia.
慢慢来啊
Baby steps.
我们应该给你开盏柔光的灯
Maybe we can get you those easy-wake lamps.
- 不过现在只有茶 - 茶?
- For now, there's tea. - Tea?
我们好好聊 别害怕也别担心
We're taking this nice and easy.
- 我在哪? - 你在绿荫拱廊啊
- Where am I? - You're at Shady Acres.
这里是最舒服最轻松的疗养院
It's the chillest sanitarium there is.
斯普纳 你有感应到
Okay, Spooner, are you picking up
什么外星脑电波吗
any alien brainwaves?
没有
No.
不过是有点不对劲 但这种感觉并不强烈
I mean, there's something going on, but it's still too quiet.
我觉得可能是她药效还没过
I'm thinking she's still feeling the Quaaludes.
不用管她
Oh, don't mind her.
我们只是来问你几个问题而已
We're just here to ask you a few questions.
- 什么问题? - 都是些简单问题
- What kind of questions? - Easy ones.
你有冲动想要发狂和攻击他人吗
Do you ever get the urge to freak out and attack people?
她的意思是
What she meant to ask is,
你为什么要叫自己莎拉·兰斯
why do you use the name Sara Lance?
莎拉·兰斯
Sara Lance.
我没有印象
Doesn't ring a bell.
你让我感到很不舒服
I don't think I like you very much.
你一点都不友好
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表