剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
We'll take it from here, m'lady.
我们才不会给你
Like hell you will.
没有人可以把我们的小虫虫带走哦
Ain't nobody takin' our little worm.
那玩意儿就是个金库啊
That thing's a literal goldmine, you know?
我们现在拿枪指着你们 其实嘛
And the thing about us shooting y'all, well, actually,
我们不介意开枪哦
we're happy to do it.
看那是啥
What's that?
你刚那出是怎么回事
What happened out there?
好吧 也许不是一切都回归正常了
Okay, so maybe not everything is back to normal.
别躲着藏着 有本事就出来
Ain't no hidin'! Come on out now!
别太暴躁 不然虫会过来
Don't want the worm coming for ya.
再说了 他们能在里面躲多久呢
'Sides, they ain't going to be cooped up in there
没过一会肯定顶不住了
too long before they lose it.
一旦他们撑不下去了 我们放虫咬人
Once they do, worm'll get 'em.
所以你现在是刀枪不入了
So you're bulletproof now?
是的
Yeah.
欢迎加入刀枪不入阵营
Welcome to the club.
这事太长了 我本来是打算告诉你们的
Okay, it's a long story. I was gonna tell you guys,
但我还是想体验一次普通的任务
I just... wanted to have a normal mission first.
如果是一次普通任务 我应该在外面战斗
And on a normal mission, I'd be out there fighting.
如果我们出去战斗 虫就会来
If we fight, we attract the worm,
而且我可不想再看到你中子弹了
and I cannot see you take another bullet.
宝贝 我不知道你想我怎样
Babe, I don't know what you want me to do.
但对不起 现在的我就是这个样子的了
Look, I'm sorry, but this is who I am now.
那我们想想要怎么拿到口哨
All right, so let's focus on getting the whistle
这样就可以除掉那条虫 一了百了
so we can squash this worm for good.
噢 我有主意
Whoa, I have an idea.
要不贝哈德你去跟你的小女友谈谈情
How about Behrad just flirts it away from his girlfriend.
喂 她是坏人但这不代表
Hey, just because she's evil doesn't mean
她对我没有意思 好吗
she's not into me, okay?
你就是憨憨
You are dumb.
你们知道吗 现在这种情况下有魔法该多好
You know, magic would be really useful about now.
看样子我短时间内都找不回我的魔法喽
Guess I'm not getting that back anytime soon,
是不是啊加里
Am I, Gary?
噢 奶昔才卖♥♥10分钱啊
Ooh, milkshakes are 10 cents.
没事 我们会想到新办法的
Look, we'll come up with a new plan.
重要的是 我们都要保持冷静
The important thing is that we keep our cool.
伙伴们 记住 这应该是个轻松的任务
Gang, remember, we're romping.
好了 我们总不能一辈子呆在这
All right, we cannot stay in here forever.
集思广益一下 不许提馊主意
Let's brainstorm. No bad ideas.
我不需要你来教训我
I don't need to hear your I-told-you-so's.
听着 我也想你们这些小屁孩能自己解决问题
Listen, I wish you crazy kids could have worked things out,
但谁知道呢 在这里发生的可能就要给你上一课
but I don't know. Maybe there's a lesson here.
你总是找那些追不到的女孩
You pick these unattainable girls,
追不到手你就会伤心难过个几年
you pine away silently for years.
也许你就觉得这样要比投入进一段真正的感情好呢
And maybe that's easier than being in a real relationship.
你就是认为所有人都得按照你的方式谈恋爱对吧
I know you assume everybody needs your lifestyle advice,
但我很好 不需要你
but I'm actually good.
很好 你就继续不听我的话吧
Fine. Ignore me like you always do.
毕竟... 我也不知道 也许作为你的姐姐
Even though... I don't know. Maybe as the older sibling,
我能给你分享一些生活经验呢
I would have some wisdom to offer.
但没关系
It's fine.
你们知道我们现在需要什么吗 一首能让大家团结的歌♥
You know what do we need? We need a singalong.
你们还记得Sweet Baby James吗
You guys remember "Sweet Baby James"?
James Taylor - Sweet Baby James S04E16出现过的bgm
Thong Song呢
"Thong Song"?
Sisqo - Thong Song S05E15出现过的bgm
我们老喜欢Thong Song了
We love the "Thong Song."
喂 加里
Oi, Gary.
坐下
Take a seat.
我知道那座泉水真实存在
Look, I know that the Fountain's real, mate.
老朋友 别再骗我了
Come on, old soul, give it up.
好吧
Okay.
外星人早就知道泉水的存在了
Aliens have known about the Fountain for age.
我又一次还在你们的图书馆找到了相关线索
And once, I even found a lead in your library,
但凡是去找泉水的人都有去无回
but anyone who's gone after it has ended in ruin.
所以我才骗你的 因为这真的太危险了
You know, so I only lied to you because it's too dangerous,
尤其是你现在还没有法力
especially without your magic.
我不需要你这样的人为我着想
I don't need the likes of you to protect me
哪怕我是没了魔法
even without my magic.
你就告诉我泉水在哪吧
Just... just tell me where to find it, Gary.
好吧
Okay.
有一张地图能指引你找到泉水
There's a map for the Fountain of Imperium out there,
而人类并不能读懂这张地图
and humans could never really figure out how to read it
因为人类以为这是去往天堂的地图
because they thought it was a map of the heavens.
但我们外星人知道那张地图其实就是你们的星球的
But aliens, we know it's a map of your planet.
所以你说的是 其实我现在就能出去
So you're telling me that I could be out there
找这张地图
right now searching for this map,
但你之前一直都不说 害我困在了这家烂鬼酒吧里面
but thanks to you, I'm stuck in a bloody saloon?
哦不 这准没好事
Oh, no, that can't be good,
它冲着小镇去了
but the town's that way.
我知道一条过去的捷径 跟我来
I know a way we can cut him off. Follow me.
说到魔术[魔法] 你们喜欢看卡牌魔术吗
Hey, speaking of magic, you guys like card tricks?
噢 那听起来很不错啊
Ooh, that... that sounds like fun.
好个屁啊
No.
亲爱的 我知道刚刚那幕很难让你接受
Babe, look, I know that was hard for you to watch.
但你看看我啊 我现在不好好的吗
But look at me now, right? I'm fine.
我知道你还是原来的你 但亲眼目睹你刀枪不入
I know you're still you, but seeing it in action
我就意识到 我们不能当之前的一切
I don't know, made me realize we can't just pretend
都没发生过
that everything's normal, you know?
我之前跟加里聊了一下 我...
I was talking to Gary and I just...
你为什么跟他聊这件事
Why are you talking to Gary
你为什么不先跟我聊这件事
about this before you're talking to me?
两位 喝杯饮料吧
Guys, have a drink.
救命啊 你为什么就这么喜欢吃樱桃
God, what is with the cherries?
我也不知道啊
I don't know, okay?
你就别管我了
Just stay out of it.
两位 两位
Guys, guys.
你开头气我骗你
First you're mad I'm lying,
现在我告诉你真♥相♥了你又生气
now you're mad I'm telling the truth?
我很烦是吧
I'm annoying!
够了
Enough!
你们就不能忍♥到这件事结束吗
Can't you just hold it together till we get the job done?
我也不知道到底哪个难一点
I mean, I don't know what's harder,
找外星人还是跟你们这群人好好相处
finding the alien or keeping the peace between you people.
呃 内特 那条虫 别忘了
Um, Nate, the worm, remember?
不要发火了
Just do you want to simmer it down.
猜咋滴 我就要发火
You know what? I won't simmer it down.
最近这阵子我在心里藏着掖着一堆情绪
I've been having a lot of big feelings too, lately.
现在是时候抒发一下了
Now's the exact right time to share them.
米克出去找莎拉的时候
When Mick left the ship,
船上就我一个元老这有多不容易
it wasn't easy being the O-est G.
可是你们关心过我吗
But did any of you check in on my existential crisis?
没有 因为纳特就是那么气定神闲
No. Because Nate's so chill, isn't he?
没错 我们是该聊聊了
Yeah, you're right, we should talk.
但不是现在 虫要来了
But maybe not while the worm's coming.
我以前还能跟扎莉谈心事
I used to have Zari to talk to, right?
但看着你们一个个好上了 订婚了
And while all of you are hooking up getting engaged,
我的女孩只能一辈子都困在一个图腾里
I guess she's just stuck in a totem forever.
无意冒犯 我觉得你很棒的
No offense, I think you're great.
我没有说你们两个中只有她最好
It's not really an either-or-thing.
还有在船上的生活
And don't get me started about life on the ship.
我跟六个人一起住 但永远只有我
Six roommates and I'm the only one
才会去换用完的墨盒 清理制♥造♥机
that replaces the cartridges and the fabricators.
我都不知道你们还会用到墨盒这种东西
I didn't know they took cartridges.
那我告诉你 小天才 他们会用
Well, they do, genius. They do!
而且我知道是你们其中一个每晚都调了恒温器
And I know one of you changes the thermostat
所以不要成天都把问题赖在吉迪恩身上
every night, so don't blame it on Gideon.
既然你们不能和睦相处的话
Well, since none of you can hold it together,
那我只好把虫引到我这了
I guess I'll draw the worm to me
这样你们就不会被吃掉了 毕竟我是如此的冷静对不对
so you don't get eaten alive because I'm so chill.
来吧 你个外星鼻涕虫
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表