剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
马埃斯特拉山脉[古巴东南部]
1962年10月16日
敌人来袭
又一架美军侦察机吗
不是 长官
它移♥动♥地太快了
是洲际导弹
直奔我们来的
撞击倒计时 三秒
一秒
一定是个哑弹
老天爷 什么东西
去叫醒指挥官
告诉他 敌军入侵 拉响警报
吉迪恩 怎么回事
Gideon, what is it?
我没有拉响警报
I didn't sound the alarm.
我相信是罗里先生
It was Mr. Rory, I believe.
抱歉
Sorry.
你还不习惯我的夜间妆容
Oh, you're not used to my nighttime makeup.
我是说 素颜
I mean, no makeup.
抱歉破坏了你的幻想
Sorry to ruin the illusion.
不 你...
No, you, um...
你看起来和她一模一样
You look just like her.
你是说另一个扎莉
Oh. You mean the other Zari.
是
Yeah.
如果有帮助的话 我可以换个发型
I could change my hair if it would help.
帮助什么
Help what?
你下边的小帐篷
Whatever's happening down there.
-不是我的错 -嗯
- It's not my fault. - Mm.
-我刚刚在睡觉呢 -是
- I was sleeping. - Yeah.
这很正常
It's natural.
你说是就是吧 钢铁
Whatever you say, Steel.
快动起来 各位 舰桥集♥合♥
Move your butts, people. Need you on the bridge.
知道了 完成最后一组就来
All right, all right. Just gotta finish my last set.
他还行吗 吉迪恩
Is he doing all right, Gideon?
塔拉齐先生让我配制
Mr. Tarazi asked me to formulate
一种可食用的胶状大♥麻♥化合物
an ingestible gelatinous cannaboid compound
来帮助他入睡
to help him sleep.
你做了大♥麻♥糖果
You make marijuana candy?
飞叶梦糖
有时候我在想他们
Sometimes I wonder if they're ever
还会不会让我回德州
gonna let me back into Texas.
罗里 现在什么时间
Rory, what time is it?
严格来说 时光穿梭区内时间是不存在的
Technically, time doesn't exist in the Temporal Zone.
我知道 谢谢你 吉迪恩 我只说太早了
Yes, thank you, Gideon. I just mean it's early.
我找到了绑♥架♥莎拉的外星人的线索
I got a hit on the alien that kidnapped Sara.
什么 那你怎么没早叫我
What? Why the hell didn't you wake me?
记得我画的人像素描吗
Well, remember that sketch I drew?
鱿鱼脸
The, uh, squid face?
记得 我以为是鸡翅
Oh, yeah, I thought it was chicken wings.
吉迪恩帮我找到了这张照片
Well, Gideon helped me find this photo
就在一些老旧的克格勃文件里
buried amongst some old KGB files.
一篇外星人飞船坠毁的报告
Report about a crashed space alien.
报告被删减了
It was redacted
直到2044年普♥京♥下台才重见天日
until Putin was ousted from power in 2044.
删减 下台
"Redacted"? "Ousted"?
你从哪学的这些词 罗里
Where are these words coming from, Rory?
我本来就会
I know words.
谢谢你帮我清理干净一身酒气
Look, uh, thanks for cleaning me up.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
你甚至闻起来都很香
Oh, you even smell nice.
伙计们 好消息
Gang, great news.
罗里找到了绑♥架♥莎拉的外星人的线索
Rory got a lead on the alien that took Sara.
老实说 令人震惊
Hmm. Shocking, honestly.
我们要找的飞行器
The pod we're looking for was picked up
在六点被军队带走了
by military forces at 0600 hours.
我们说话这会儿 他们已经启程
It's en route as we speak.
计划就是 与他们在这里接洽
The plan, rendezvous with it here.
有问题吗
Any questions?
启程 接洽
En route. Rendezvous.
你会说法语吗 罗里
Est-ce que tu parles francais, Rory?
你说什么
What?
这太棒了 米克
Hey, this is great, Mick,
但坐标不应该由吉迪恩来确定吗
but shouldn't Gideon do the coordinates?
已经设置好了 呆瓜
Already set, numb nuts.
等等 我们不是该去约翰那
Wait, shouldn't we stop by John's,
接上他和阿斯特拉吗
pick up him and Astra?
启动
快出发
Let's move.
我们得徒步穿过一片茂密丛林
It's a two-click hike through thick jungle.
我喜欢这种紧张感 罗里
Right, I love the intensity, Rory,
但你最好提前告诉我一声
but just a little heads-up would be nice.
等等 我以为这是个时光机
Okay, hold up, I thought this was a time machine.
为什么把我们带回一小时前
Why not bring us back an hour earlier?
这样你们就能换掉睡衣了
That way, y'all can change out of your pj's.
妹子 我们是不会问这些问题的
Oh, girl, we don't ask those questions.
明日传奇
第六季第四集
靠 我们把贝哈德忘了
Damn it. We forgot Behrad.
斯普纳 传奇的搭档系统我是怎么跟你说的
Spooner, what did I tell you about the Legends' buddy system?
那个吸高了的嬉皮士不会想参与这次行动的
That hippie burnout wouldn't want no part of this action.
罗里 计划是什么
Okay, Rory, what's the plan?
掩护我
Cover me.
咋掩护 我还穿着拖鞋呢
With what? I'm wearing slippers.
该死的共♥匪♥想开枪打我
Commie son of a bitch tried to shoot me!
你觉得让罗里指挥是个糟糕的决定吗
Think it was a bad idea letting Rory run point?
我们执行过更糟糕的任务
Eh, we've had messier missions.
我们上
Let's go.
我上车了 快走
I'm in! Let's go!
为什么大家都在开枪
Why is everyone shooting?
是他们先开枪的
Oh, they started it!
是时候验验赃物了
Time to check on the loot.
我们不是抢银行的 罗里
We're not bank robbers, Rory.
像我们这样火拼 也难猜到不是抢匪
Well, you wouldn't guess it by our use of guns.
有权持枪
Yeah, well, right to bear arms,
这是宪法第二修正案赋予我的权利
that is my Second Amendment privilege.
我有权利说枪很垃圾
The right to tell you guns suck,
该修正案保障人♥民♥言论自♥由♥的权利
权力来自第一修正案
that's my First.
好了 我们不会向外星人开枪的
Okay, we're not gonna shoot the alien.
我们要和它谈谈
We're gonna talk to it.
如果它不想谈呢
Oh, what if it doesn't wanna talk?
给它变铁板鱿鱼
Then we roast it.
快打开箱子 罗里
Okay, just open the crate, Rory.
这个外星飞船和上一个不一样
This alien pod's different than the last one.
因为这不是个外星飞船
That's because it's not an alien pod.
这是个苏联导弹头
It's a warhead from a Soviet
装配SS-4中程弹道导弹
SS-4 medium-range ballistic missile.
罗里 我们在什么地方
Uh, Rory, where are we?
加勒比海的某个小岛上
Uh, some island in the Caribbean.
不会碰巧是古巴吧 米克
Wouldn't happen to be Cuba, would it, Mick?
别告诉我 你带我们回了1962年
Please tell me you didn't take us to 1962.
怎么了 当时发生了什么
Why? What happened?
-明白了 -不是吧
- Oh. - Oh...
罗里 你让我们回到了
Rory, you just dropped us in the middle
古巴导弹危机
of the Cuban Missile Crisis.
还让我们抢了个核弹头
And helped us steal a nuke.
-所以呢 -所以
- So? - So?!
这是美国和苏联走向
This is the moment in history when Americans and Soviets
核战争边缘的历史时刻
came to the brink of nuclear war.
有可能我们打个喷嚏...
If we so much as sneeze--
千万别乱动
Okay, nobody move.
随时可能引起世界末日
It could be Armageddon.
但我们还是能找到
Okay, but we can still find
那个能帮我们找到莎拉的外星人
the alien that'll help us find Sara.
你记得在离开飞船的时候
You remembered to cloak the ship
开启隐形了吧
before we left, right?
华盛顿特区 1962年
喂
Yes.
知道了
I see.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表