剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
在时间之初
At the Dawn of Time.
你可终于...
Well, look who's finally...
-醒了 -艾丽克斯
- Awake. - Alex.
抱歉 真对不起
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
不 不 不 没事 没事
No, no, no, it's okay. It's okay.
你没事吧 是不是做噩梦了
Are you okay? Did you have a bad dream?
我不知道
I don't know. I'm--
我是怎么到这里的
How did I get here?
你在电视机前睡着了
Well, you fell asleep in front of the TV,
看你睡得很香
and you just looked so peaceful,
我就没忍♥心把你抬到床上
so I didn't have the heart to move you to the bed.
在 在时间之初
The--the Dawn of Time.
时间之初
Dawn of Time.
这是你睡着前看的电视剧吗
Is that what you were watching before you nodded off?
慢着 这是
Wait. What is--
这不对劲
This isn't right.
我是说 这是对的 但这不对劲
Well, I mean, it's right, but it's not right
因为一切都对了
because it's right.
看来昨晚白火星人让你受累了
I see the White Martian did a number on you last night.
白火星人
White Martian?
白火星人
White Martian.
我该走了
Listen, I gotta run.
最新消息
白火星人再一次被超女逮捕
我和凯莉准备去试一下新的室内赛艇课
Kelly and I are trying out a new indoor rowing class
就在市区 你确定你没事
in downtown, so are you--you sure you're okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
我没事
I'm fine.
那就好
Okay.
-艾利克斯 -怎么了
- Alex. - Yeah?
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
尼娅来电
-尼娅 -卡拉
- Nia. - Kara.
真高兴听到你的声音
It's good to hear your voice.
能面对面岂不是更棒
Well, it would be better to see my face.
你在哪里 典礼马上就要开始了
Where are you? The ceremony's about to start.
什么典礼
Ceremony?
他们马上要
They're awarding
颁发诺♥贝♥尔♥和♥平♥奖♥了
the Nobel Peace Prize any minute.
别担心 我给你留了座位
Don't worry, I saved you a seat,
但是那个宪报记者正虎视眈眈地看着我
but that lady from the gazette is giving me angry eyes.
你要是错过了 安德里亚肯定会大发雷霆
If you miss this, Andrea's gonna blow a gasket.
请各位入座
Please take your seats.
真及时
Good timing.
我昨晚做了一个奇怪的梦
I had a really weird dream last night.
你能帮我解读一下吗
Could you maybe help me interpret it?
怎么了
What happened?
世界末日 而且是 所有的世界
The world ended, but, like, all the worlds.
全部毁灭
All of them.
这也太夸张了 即便对我们来说
That's dramatic even for us.
现在很荣幸为大家宣布
And now I'm proud to introduce the winner
本年度诺♥贝♥尔♥和♥平♥奖♥得主
of this year's Nobel Peace Prize,
莱克斯·卢瑟
Lex Luthor.
尼娅 尼娅 我是在做梦吗
Nia, Nia, am I still dreaming?
可不是吗
I know, right.
这个奖项颁给实至名归的人
It is so great when this award goes to someone
真是太棒了
who actually deserves it.
无限地球危机
我们生活在多灾多难的时代
We live in dangerous times.
地球是一个危险的地方
Earth is a dangerous place.
这也是人们热爱超级英雄的原因
I suppose that's why people love superheroes so much.
那种力量 那种比高速子弹
The power, the chutzpah of someone who can
飞得还快的魄力
fly faster than a speeding bullet.
但这也是我能获奖的特别之处
But that's what makes this so special.
我没有任何超能力
I don't have any powers.
不能纵身一跃 跳上高楼
I can't leap tall buildings in a single bound,
但我的一生都致力于
but I have dedicated my life to fighting
为人类奋斗 能够得到认可
on the side of humanity, and to be recognized for that
胜过了千言万语
is more than I can put into words,
因此我只想说
so I will just say
我永远站在人类身边
I stand with mankind.
我要吐了
I'm gonna throw up.
你还不舒服吗
Are you still feeling weird?
应该送你去医疗室
We should get you to the med bay.
你今天早上就不太对劲
You did not seem okay this morning.
不用 我没事 只是有点迷糊
Oh, no, no, I'm fine. I'm just disoriented.
这世界有点... 领奖的怎么是莱克斯
The world is--what was Lex doing up there?
他不断被授予各种奖项
Well, they keep throwing all these awards at him.
他一般都不会亲自去领奖
He doesn't usually accept them in person,
但是这个奖对他意义非凡
but this one meant a lot to him.
人们觉得他是个好人吗
People think he's a good guy?
卡拉 我们说的可是莱克斯·卢瑟
Kara, we're talking about Lex Luther.
他是最好的人
He's the best guy.
他才不是 他是个精神错乱的疯子
No, he's not. He's a psychopathic lunatic.
什么 不可能 他可是老大
What? No, he's the boss.
而且他是你的头号♥支持者
And he's your number one supporter.
我是说 除了莉娜之外
I mean, besides Lena.
他还那么多次在总统面前为你辩护
And all the times that they defended you to the president--
你是怎么了
what has gotten into you.
等一下 什么 等等 你刚才说他是老大吗
Hang on, what-wha--wait, did you just say "Boss"?
卢瑟公♥司♥
我没...
I don't--
不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no.
艾丽克斯 我们是不是...
Alex, are we--
超女
Supergirl.
荣恩
J'onn.
我知道你肯定很困惑
I know you must be confused.
我也是 但事情确实发生了
I was too, but it happened.
都是真的
It all happened.
为什么只有我们两个记得
Why are we the only two that remember?
我们和他们有什么不同
What are we that they are not?
完人
Paragons.
我们帮助奥利弗重启了宇宙
We helped Oliver restart the universe.
这就是结果
And this is the result.
我认为还会有更多类似的变化
I suspect there will be more such changes
在未来会持续出现
that are yet to reveal themselves.
市区出事了
Well, there's something happening downtown.
-我派个小队去 -不不不 没事的
- I'll send a team. - No, no, no, it's fine.
我需要揍点什么
I need to punch something.
看看是谁来玩了
Look who came to join the fun.
抱歉 你是哪位
I'm sorry. Who are you?
天气女巫
Weather Witch.
你无法匹敌我的怒火
And you are no match for my wrath.
你看 我今天过得不怎么样
Oh, look, I'm having not so great a day,
也就是说你倒霉了
which is actually your bad luck.
抱歉 她是我那边的
Sorry, she's one of mine.
她在我地球上做什么
Well, what's she doing on my Earth?
什么
What?
等等 你在我的地球上做什么
Wait, wait, what are you doing on my Earth?
你的地球 这是我的地球
Your Earth? This is my Earth.
-我以为 -我以为
- I thought- - I thought--
超女 闪电侠 我特喜欢你们组队
Supergirl, Flash, I just love it when you guys team up.
你们能给我签个名吗
Would you sign this for me please?
可以 等下 你知道我们俩
Oh, sure, um-Wait, you know both of us?
而且我们俩一起出现很正常
And it's normal to see us together?
通常你们还会有
Well, normally you'd also have
绿箭侠和一两个传奇
Green Arrow and a Legend or two.
去年 蝙蝠女都加入了
Last year, even Batwoman joined in.
请签给马文 马 文
Make that out to Marv. M-A-R-V.
-谢谢 -马文
- Thank you. - Marv, M-A-R-V.
不用谢
You're welcome.
马文 据你所知 在这个地球上
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表