剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
♪
那些人他们
Those men, they... they...
他们今晚会杀了你妈妈
They kill your mom tonight.
但是你会被统治之泉救了
But you get saved by the Fountain of Imperium.
它不是一股原始的力量
You see, it's not just a source of raw power.
也是一个外星生物它把你送走了
It's an alien being that whisked you off
让你安全
to keep you safe.
它保护了你 斯普纳
It protected you, Spooner.
我一直以为是外星人带走了我妈
My whole life I thought those aliens took my mom away,
但实际上是这些石油工人干的
but really, it was those oil men.
你可以选择
You have a choice.
让历史重演
You can let history play out as it did before.
或者从那些人手中
Or you can save your mother
救下你妈和幼年的你
and your younger self from those men.
埃斯佩兰萨永远都不用开这里
Esperanza never has to leave here.
她可以过上平凡的生活
She can have a normal life.
那你要我做什麽
So what do you want from me?
天啊 我不知道 我不知道自己是怎麽了
- My goodness, I don't know... - I don't know what came over me.
我们的客人呢
Where did our guest go?
他让我代他道歉
He sends his apologies.
他还有事要忙
He has some business to attend to.
出去说
Outside.
约翰刚才做了什麽
What the hell did John do in there?
他让我看到了我真正的过去
He showed me the truth about my past.
石油工人回来了为了土地杀了歌♥莉娅
The oil men come back and kill Gloria for her land
年幼的我在逃时
while kid-me escapes and is saved
被统治之泉救了
by the Fountain of Imperium.
所以我留在这保护她们
So I'm staying here and protecting them both
确保悲剧不会再重演
to make sure that never happens.
任何事只要牵扯到了约翰
Look, whenever John is involved,
总会节外生枝
things tend to go south.
这是我唯一的机会
This is my only chance
唯一让年幼的我能和我妈一起生活的机会
to make sure my younger self has a life with my mom.
我终于可以找回她了
I can finally get her back.
这是我唯一的夙愿
That's all I've ever wanted.
你应该是最能理解我的人吧
I thought you, of all people, would understand that.
我当然理解斯普纳 但是
Of course I understand that, Spooner, but...
但你把你的血给了约翰
But you just gave your blood to John
让他开启喷泉 这正是
to open the Fountain, which is the one thing
我们要阻止的
we are trying to stop.
你想去找他就去吧
You can go after him if you want,
但我要留在这
but I'm staying here.
♪
你确定真的发出去了吗
Are you sure it actually posted?
可能我们要检查下WiFi
Well, maybe we need to check the Wi-Fi.
她来了
She's here.
凯拉
- Kayla. - [snarling]
Click-clack-clack.
什麽叫是假的
What do you mean they're fake?
我们会解释
We will explain.
听著
- [grunts] - Look...
很抱歉我们用这种方式联繫你
We're sorry about the way we had to contact you,
但毕肖普偷了我们的飞船 只有你
but Bishop stole our ship, and you are the only person
能帮我们夺回飞船
that can help us get it back.
我凭什麽帮你们
And why would I help you guys?
因为飞船上的卵是真的
'Cause the eggs on that ship are real.
♪
你怎麽活下来的
And how did you survive?
分娩的奇迹
Miracle of childbirth.
毕肖普当了一回助产士救了罗里的命
Bishop acted as midwife and saved Rory's life.
♪
那些蛋很快就要孵化了
Those eggs are gonna hatch soon.
必须去保护它们
I have to go and protect them.
等等
Wait.
那天晚上后
Ever since that night on the planet,
我就一直在想你
I've never stopped thinking about you.
蛋可能是假的
The eggs might be fake,
但我对你的感情是真的
but my feelings for you are... real.
我现在只关心
The only thing I care about right now
找回我的孩子
is getting back my babies.
如果想从毕肖普那里拿回你的蛋
Well, if you wanna get your eggs back from Bishop,
你需要我们的帮助
you're gonna need our help.
你们这些小傢伙
What were you little fellas doing
独自在保育箱里干嘛呢
in the Med Bay all by your lonesome?
幸好你们有我陪著
Good thing you have me to keep you company.
希望你跳的是胜利之舞先生
I do hope that that's a victory dance, Squire.
律动也是计划的一部分
The groove is all part of the process.
别担心我有科学附体呢 忧鬱男
Don't you worry, I got the science covered, emo boy.
你只要做好分内之事就行
You just make sure your hocus is pocused.
这就别担心
Oh, don't you worry about that.
我一定有办法召唤喷泉
I have a sure-fire way to summon the Fountain.
Oh.
这乱七八糟的是什麽
What's all this malarkey then?
这个
This
这种血清会暂时让你体内每个细胞
this serum will temporarily make every cell in your body
模仿出天使般最无私的孩童模样
mimic those of the most angelic selfless child.
会让喷泉觉得我有资格
Which will make the Fountain think that I am worthy.
对咯
Bingo.
糖浆会灌进这里
The serum will go into this,
我会好好保管的
which I will hold onto for safekeeping.
好 好 好 好 好
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
你准备好了告诉我就行
You just let me know when it's all good and ready
好吧 先生
all right, squire?
行
Good.
♪
约翰你真的以为
John, do you really think.
毕肖普会让你用喷泉吗
Bishop is just gonna let you use the Fountain?
别傻了
Oh, don't be daft.
我知道他想私吞喷泉的力量
I know he wants to use the powers for himself,
但老约翰•康斯坦丁总有计划
but old John Constantine always has a plan.
帮我个忙
So do me a favor.
-别挡我路•不行
- Stay out of my way. - No.
趁还来得及让我带你归队
Let me bring you back to the team before it's too late.
趁还来得及
"Oh, let me bring you back to the team
我带你归队约翰
before it's too late, John."
别自欺欺人了拜託
Don't bloody kid yourself. Come on.
你比任何人都清楚我在做什麽 对吧
You, of all people, understand what I'm doing, don't you?
你知道没有能力是什麽感觉
You know what it feels like to be powerless.
有多麽渴望魔法
To desperately need magic.
你总是这麽自私
You've always had this selfish streak in you,
我妈早就知道你很危险
and my mom knew it was dangerous.
你妈现在又会怎麽看待你呢
Now, what would your mum think about you now, eh?
她唯一的女儿涉足了自己极力迴避的
Her very own daughter dabbling in the very dark arts
黑暗艺术
that she ran away from.
♪
她在坟墓里也奈不住了吧
I think she'd be turning in her grave.
♪
走吧
Va embora.
该死的 约翰
Damn it, John.
你打算怎麽做
So what's your plan?
全部杀光吗
Just gonna shoot them all?
你怎麽知道他们今晚要来
How do you know they're coming tonight?
相信我我知道
Trust me, I know.
♪
歌♥莉娅
Oh, Gloria!
我之前都很友善的歌♥莉娅
I've been playing nice, Gloria.
但我的耐心到极限了
Now I've come to the edge.
我给你五分钟
So I'm gonna give you five whole minutes
从房♥里出来
to come on out here
把你们的土地签给我
and sign your place over to me.
让我跟他谈谈
Just let me go talk to him.
那是圈套
It's a trap.
他们才不想谈
They don't wanna talk.
你只有这一把枪麽
Is this the only gun you have?
我从来没用过 这是塞尔索的
- I've never used it. - It belonged to Celso.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表