剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
嘿 内特
Hey, Nate,
你也知道她经历了不少
just with everything Sara's been through,
所以这次任务最好不要出什么岔子 可以做到吗
I think she could use a nice smooth mission, okay?
那就来场传奇经典的轻松任务
So a classic Legends romp, on it.
- 好 悠着点啊 - 好嘞
- Yeah, but easy. - Got it.
欢迎来到拳头城
大伙们 打醒十二分精神
All right, gang, be on watch.
外星人已经着陆 任何地方都可能是它的藏身之处
The pod has already landed, so the alien could be anywhere.
我们要低调行事
Try to keep a low profile.
我不敢确定哪个更危险
I don't know what's more dangerous,
是外星人还是本地人
the alien or the locals.
听着很合我胃口
Sounds like my kind of place.
俺也一样
Yeah, mine too.
我爸以前把我当牛仔培养过
My dad put me through a cowboy phase as a kid,
说是想让我们融入美国文化
when he was trying to lean into American culture.
所以我还挺喜欢西部的
Some of it stuck.
有意思 不过我喜欢西部是因为这里无法无天
Cute, but I was talking about the lawlessness.
再说 我有可能在这碰到以前在地狱的老伙计
Hell, I might know some of these people from, hell.
你想聊牛仔舞啊套马索啊 找斯普纳吧
If you want to talk line dancing and lassos, try Spooner.
我是德州人 不是西部牛仔
I was raised in Texas not "Hee Haw."
我不知道你
I don't know what that is,
不过你头上那顶帽子就很西部
but it looks like your hat does, pardner.
没办法 我要戴上它才能感应外星电波
Well, I had to put this back on to do my alien radar.
而我现在只感应到加里
So far, getting nothing but Gary.
我无意中但发现了你在跟阿斯特拉调情啊
Couldn't help but notice you flirting with Astra.
我没跟她调情 我只是要
I wasn't flirting. I was just trying to,
跟人交流 单对单 灵魂对灵魂
you know, connect, person to person, soul to soul.
嗯 那就叫调情来着
Yeah, that's called flirting.
听着 我知道在一艘
Listen, I know it's hard
时间飞船上拥有自己的社交生活不容易
to have a social life on a timeship,
所以作为一个最近才学会
so I wanted to offer my help as someone
用一段美满浪漫的爱情来平衡工作的好姐姐
who has recently learned how to balance work
我想帮帮你呀
with a healthy and fulfilling love-life.
我不需要你的帮忙
Oh, don't need to hear about that.
还有你这是在找新的白老鼠
And if this is your way of finding another test subject
帮你尝那燃情思慕雪的话 别搞我
for your passion smoothies, I'm good.
嘿 我答应艾娃这次任务要轻松一点的
Hey, I promised Eva a classic Legends romp, okay?
所以 不要被抓走 也不要搞内讧
So, no getting captured, no personal drama.
要是斯普纳不怕她的能力的话
Bet we'd find the alien quicker
我们就能更快找到外星人了
if Spooner wasn't afraid of her brain.
所以你念那些个拉丁咒语也找不到外星人是吧
You mean you can't find it by bungling some Latin phrase?
好了 你俩有矛盾 我知道了
Hey, okay, tension. Got it.
所以你们需要伙伴体系
You know what this calls for, the buddy system.
你俩 现在开始结伴而行
You two, starting now, are buddies.
等任务结束了 你俩就是好朋友了
By the end of the mission, you will be friends, okay?
保持微笑哦
And smiles.
记住 别搞事
Remember, don't make waves.
他们对外来的可不友好
They won't take kind outsiders around here.
你现在能找到外星人没 那样我们就可以走了
Can you just find this alien so we can get out of here?
还是啥都没有
Getting nothing new.
你一直戴着那帽子肯定什么都感应不到啊
And you're not going to if you keep wearing this thing.
你们俩
Whoa... guys.
伙计 我们... 我们给你买♥♥杯新的吧
Hey, partner, let us... Let's get you another.
大可不必了
Yeah, that ain't happenin'.
听着 我们没有想找茬的
Look, we really don't want no trouble.
嗨呀 没事 我也不想啦
Aw, shucks. Come on, neither do I.
我才是应该要请你们喝酒
'Cause I should be the one treating you.
酒保 给这几位新朋友上几杯酒
Barkeep, may I please have a round for our new guests?
朋友们 这里说脏话还要罚钱吗
Guys, is that a Swear Jar?
- 这是根汁汽水? - 是滴
- Is this root beer? - Yep.
你刚还说这里很危险
What were you saying about this place being dangerous?
伙计们 照我看来
Well, folks, seems by my sights,
我们这个和睦的地方来了几位新客人
we have outsiders come in to our modest municipal.
所以让我们好好款待他们
So how 'bout we make these newcomers neighbors
也让他们了解了解我们的风土人情
by lettin' 'em in on our ways around here.
♪其他小镇会让你失望♪
♪Well, other towns they'll get you down ♪
♪我都不知道从何说起♪
♪I don't know where to start♪
♪他们拿着步♥枪♥♪
♪There's rifle-play♪
♪敌对彼此 看得牛仔我心都碎了♪
♪And fights all day, it breaks my cowboy heart ♪
♪但别担心 因为在这里♪
♪But don't you fear 'cause over here ♪
♪情况截然相反♪
♪We offer the reverse♪
♪欢迎来到拳头城♪
♪Yes, welcome to Fist City♪
♪世界上最友好的地方♪
♪The gladdest place on Earth♪
♪欢迎来到拳头城♪
♪Oh, welcome to Fist City♪
♪世界上最友好的地方♪
♪The gladdest place on Earth♪
我什么奇怪场面没见过 但这也太离谱了
I've seen weird before, but this is weird.
加里朋友 我发现了东西 你可能会记得些什么
Gary, mate, I found something that might jog your memory.
这个泉水
This Fountain,
据说是外星人造来增强魔法用的
it's an ancient alien artifact said to amp up magic.
你确定你没听过这玩意吗
Are you sure you haven't heard anything about it?
你为什么要找这个
Why would you need this?
你已经是很强的魔法师了啊
You're already the most powerful magician there is.
嗯... 这就是问题所在
Yeah, see, that's the thing.
你不在的时候 我们陷入了
While you were away, the Legends
一场混乱当中
got into a bit of a scrape.
那为了把一切都变为正常 我必须放弃魔法
And in order to set it right, I had to surrender my power.
你失去魔法了
You lost your magic?
没事没事 你不用哭 但你可以帮我
All right, all right, don't cry about it, but you can help me.
这座至尊泉水
This Fountain of Imperium,
是我唯一能找回魔法的机会了
it's my one shot at getting my magic back.
泉水... 对对对 至尊泉水
The Fountain... Right, right, right, Imperium.
没错 我有听说过
Yes, yes, I have heard of it.
但这都是传说而已
It's a total myth.
很抱歉 但这东西并不存在啊
I'm sorry, there's just nothing out there.
你不要纠结这个了
You should give it up.
我跟你们说 这些人应该是下流卑鄙
I'm telling you these people should be low-down, dirty,
甚至是人♥渣♥败类才对...
probably diseased, sons of a...
- 您好女士 - 你好吗
- ma'am. - How do?
- 您好 - 祝您愉快
- Hello. - Good day.
这里肯定发生了什么 不然怎么会从
Something big must have happened to turn this place
暴♥力♥西部变成欢脱乐园
from Deadwood to Disneyland.
那肯定是外星人干得好事 要不就是他们良心发现
It must be our alien, or gentrification.
不管怎样 这是要阻止的
Either way, we should stop it.
那分开行动 混入其中
Let's blend in, spread out,
找出让这里变化的原因
figure out exactly when things changed.
小姐 谢谢你给我点的苏打水
I'd thank you for another soda, m'lady.
发牌吧
Deal me in.
这就是你获得外星人消息的方法吗
Is this your way of nabbing the alien?
不 这是我获得这家伙口袋里的金子的方法
No, this is my way of nabbing that jerk's gold.
但你说的没错 他有可能是个外星人
But you're right, it could be the aliens.
所以你能感应到他手上都什么牌吗
So, could you sense what cards it has?
我都不能控制好我的能力
I can barely control my power as it.
我才不要为了你读他的心
I ain't gonna tap into 'em just to help you cheat at cards.
我们玩钓鱼纸牌 你有玩过吗
The game's "Go Fish". You know it?
你赌注多少
What's your wager?
这里不能赌博
ain't no gambling around here.
那只会引发矛盾
That just leads to bad blood.
况且 这会违反第三条规则
'Sides, it'd be breaking rule number three.
警长的规则
1不说脏话 2不许打架 3不许赌博 4不能通奸 5不能喝酒
6不许吐痰 7不可作弊 8不得吵架 9不能拔枪 10尊重彼此
你有J牌吗
So, got any jacks?
我们是不是该去那边玩牌的地方看看
Maybe we should check out the card tables.
好了 对不起 但我不能让你
Okay, I'm sorry, I cannot let you make
犯两次同一个错误
the same mistake again.
你就喜欢专门找坏女孩
You always go for the bad girls.
你应该找个懂得欣赏你的女人
What we need is to find you a woman who appreciates you
她得懂你是个好男孩
for the nice sweet boy you are.
我才没有专门找坏女孩
I don't only go after the bad girls,
我也不需要你做媒人婆
and I don't need a matchmaker.
看 她就不错啊
See? She looks nice.
不 我的小老弟 这里是家酒吧
Oh, no, bro, bro, bro, this is a saloon,
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表