剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
听好了各位
All right, everyone,
我们马上要进行太空保龄赛了
we've got ourselves a game of cosmic bowling,
瓶子杀手对战传奇
the Pin Killers versus the Legends.
一共十轮 每轮十个瓶子 球道长为60英尺
Ten frames, ten pins, and 60 feet of wood.
希望这是一场公平公正的比赛
May your rolls be true.
- 上吧 兄弟 - 你没问题的 梅尔夫
- All right, buddy. - You've got this, Merv.
很好 这才是我的好兄弟 完美曲线梅尔夫
All right.That's my Merv. Merv the Curve.
干得好
All right, baby.
爽
Yeah!
补中了 真棒
You got it. You got it.
补漏者克莱尔永远能补中
Clare the Spare always picks up the spare, always.
脱下你的手套 米克
Lose the gloves, Mick.
尊重一下比赛好不好
Have respect for the game.
闭嘴
Quiet.
没错 就这样打
Yes, yes. That's it. That's it.
你集中一下就好了 集中注意力
Just keep doing your thing. Keep doing your thing.
我咋跟你说的
What'd I tell you, Mick?
闭嘴
Shut up.
他俩要是一直看对方不顺眼的话
If you don't get those two to play nice,
那我们永远都离不开这里
we may never get out of here.
我觉得差不多可以了
I think you've almost nailed it.
再加点蕾丝
I'm thinking lace.
- 完美 -真的吗
- Perfect. - Yeah?
蕾丝跟你的肤色很搭哦
Yes, lace, it brings out your skin tone.
头纱得再夸张点
Bigger with the veil.
行了 就这样吧
Okay, so we're good.
- 还不行 - 咋了
- Nope. - What?
没花纹怎么行呢
You need something floral.
- 终于搞定了 - 我好爱这一套哦
- Ah, we're done. - I love it.
- 真好 - 再加个裙撑怎样
- Good. - What about a bustle?
我来啦 元素都收集好了
All right, I got them all.
很好 团队合作不错啊 小烟鬼
Oh, excellent. We make a good team, Smokey.
约翰 自从你跟我姐在一起之后
John, when you started dating my sister,
我一直都挺担心你会对我姐有什么不良影响
I was worried you'd be a bad influence.
毕竟 跟你谈过恋爱的人都死了 甚至还有更糟的
I mean, most people you date end up dead or worse.
但我现在看到你有在往好的方面做出改变
But I can see how much you've changed for the better.
你是个好男人 约翰·康斯坦丁
You're a good man, John Constantine.
朋友 你能这么说我就放心了
Well, I am glad to hear that, mate.
那我们能开始了吗
Now, shall we begin?
土
Earth.
水
Water.
火
Fire.
好
Yeah.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
太美了 简直是走在时尚尖端
It's gorgeous. Very on-trend.
搞什么鬼啊
What the hell was that?
加里
Gary?
你不用担心
It's nothing to worry about.
我肯定你还能见到沙拉的
I'm sure you'll see Sara again.
什么 她出事了吗
What? What happened to her?
其实应该是我们出事了
It's more what happened to us.
到底发生了什么
What the hell is going on?
我们不是被困在时间领域了吗
Well, we were stuck in the Temporal Zone
吉迪恩一直都定位不到地球
because Gideon couldn't find Earth,
那至少我们现在不是被困在时间领域了
and now, well, we're not in the Temporal Zone, at least.
裙子很炫哦 艾娃
Trippy dress, Ava.
这并不是我想要的裙子 贝哈德
That's not what I was going for, Behrad.
那为什么没人告诉我这些事 加里?
Why did no one tell me we were stuck? Gary?
为了不让你担心 我只能转移你的注意力
I was trying to distract you so you wouldn't be upset.
行吧 那我们现在在哪
Okay, so where the hell are we?
我施了个能把我们带到地球的咒
I cast a spell to bring us to Earth.
那肯定就在附近了
It's here somewhere.
等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
外面确实有东西
There is something out there.
我们在一家飘在太空的保龄球馆附近
We're at a floating bowling alley in space.
我可谢谢你们了 让我今天一天都要
Thank you, everyone here, for making my day
对着个飘在空中保龄球馆
about a floating bowling alley.
你们这群傻子呆在这
You dumdums stay here.
你好啊
Hi. Hello? Hi.
- 艾娃 - 原来你在这
- Ava? - Sara, you're here.
你干嘛穿着保龄球服
What's with the bowling shirt?
我可以跟你讲保龄球的事
Well, I'll tell you about the bowling shirt
但你又为啥穿着件婚纱
if you tell me about this wedding dress.
婚纱...
The wedding...
老天啊 我忘了我还穿着
Oh, my God. I forgot that I was wearing it.
我老生气了 加里一直瞒着我...
I was so mad at Gary because he didn't tell me about...
宝贝 你很漂亮
Babe, you look gorgeous.
- 真的吗 - 真的
- Really? - Yes.
那为什么我打不开这破门
Anyway, why won't these freaking doors open?
你能过来看看吗
Can we get a little help here, please?
只有馆内的冠军才有让人进出的权力
League champs took control of those doors.
没有邀请函一律不许进入
No one enters without an invitation.
那位老爷爷在说些啥啊
What is that sweet man talking about?
呃 我们去找最后一个外形吊舱的时候
Ugh, when we tracked down that last pod,
找到了一个装置 然后我们就瞬移到这里了
We found this device, and it zapped us here.
现在我们要离开的话
And now the only way for us to leave
只能打赢那队外星人了
is for us to beat this team of alien bowlers
但他们超厉害啊
who are surprisingly good.
等会 你咋找到这的
Wait, how did you find us?
吉迪恩定位不到地球 所以康斯坦丁施了个咒
Gideon couldn't find Earth, so Constantine cast a spell
把乘波号♥弄到地球上 然后我们就在这了
to bring the Waverider to Earth, and it brought us here.
什么 你的意思是地球就在这个球馆里
What, so you're saying that Earth is in this bowling alley?
应该是吧 所以到底是哪个混♥蛋♥
I guess. Who would be a cruel enough jerk
要把地球藏在保龄球馆
to hide the Earth in this bowling alley?
噢 开什么宇宙玩笑啊
Oh, you've got to be kidding me.
看啊 有光了
Hey, look at that. Light.
看到了吗 扎莉 有阳光了 一切应该都还好吧
See that, Zari? Daylight. Maybe everything will be fine.
是啊 一切应该都还好
Yeah, maybe everything will be fine.
但我俩可要完了
Or maybe we're doomed.
你说什么
Wait, what?
那是什么东西啊
What the hell is that?
地震啦
Earthquake!
大家没事吧
Everyone okay?
到底干嘛了
What the hell is going on?
刚刚那是什么
What was that thing?
搞什么...
What the...
怎么...地表就没了
Where is... everything?
世界要完了
It's the end of the world.
洁米 我死前得告诉你真♥相♥
Jamie, I can't die without you knowing the truth.
我偷偷地去结扎了
I got a secret vasectomy,
所以你才一直怀不上
and that's why you never get pregnant.
你tm是在逗我吗
Are you friggin' kidding me?
这一点都不酷啊杰夫
Not rock and roll, Jeff.
这 一 点 都 不 酷
Not rock and roll at all!
如果我们有了孩子
If we have kids,
我们还哪有闲钱露营啊 对不对
we won't be able to afford our stuff, right?
别走别走 你要去哪儿
Wait, wait, where are you going?
走去镇上 我要找个车子能用的人
Into town to find someone whose truck works.
别啊
Wait!
厉害了
That's rough.
如果我说 我看他们吵架
Hey, am I a bad person
反而觉得很开心 这样会不会很坏
if I found that very, very enjoyable?
怎么会呢 他们本来也不是什么好东西
No, no, no. They're terrible people.
好的 那行
Okay, good.
换个话题...
Totally off topic...
你看那朵云像不像米克
but does that cloud look like Mick to you?
从这个角度看
Yeah, from here,
就能看出地球是那么的脆弱但又美丽
you can tell how fragile and beautiful it really is.
让一让
Coming through.
轻点拿啊
Hey, take it easy!
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表