剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
因为你的贪婪
Because of your greed,
你强迫一 些女孩离开她的母亲
you forced a young girl to leave her mother
和她的家
and her home.
我要让你感受失去
I want you to feel the anger,
你所爰过的
the isolation,
一切
the anguish
那种愤怒孤独痛苦
of losing everything you've ever loved.
♪
你们还在等什麽
What the hell are you waiting for?
♪
你是谁
Who are you?
我是我母亲的女儿
I am my mother's daughter,
这裡永远不会是你的土地
and this will never be your land.
♪
Ah!
♪
一定是约翰打开了统治之泉
John must have opened the Fountain.
我要去那里吗
Is that where I'm going?
是的亲爱的你得去那里
Yeah, sweetie, that's where you have to go.
会很可怕吗
Will it be scary?
起初会的
At first, yeah.
但最终
But eventually,
你会找到朋友和家人的
you are gonna find friends and a family.
而且啊
And guess what.
你还会再见到我的
You're even gonna see me again.
好吗
Kay?
♪
埃斯佩兰莎你在这待一会儿好吗
Esperanza, I need you to stay here for a second, okay?
♪
埃斯佩兰莎
Esperanza?
我告诉过你别挡我的路
I told you to stay out of my way.
Suntok ni demonyo.
嘿 小约翰
Hey, John-Boy?
她也是计划之中的麽
Is she part of the show?
♪
这是什麽
What is it?
我能感受到
I can feel it.
她已经离开了
She's gone now.
不 她就在这里
No, she's right here,
和我在一起
with me.
♪
废物们 找到你们的船了
All right, losers, we've located your ship.
1925年 德克萨斯州 敖德萨
Odessa, Texas, 1925.
统治之泉在德克萨斯
And the Fountain of Imperium is in Texas.
我只关心我的蛋
I only care about my eggs.
追踪器显示你的船应该就在我们前面
The tracker says your ship should be right in front of us,
但我没看到
but I don't see it.
等等等一下
Oh, hold on. Wait. Uh...
找到了
And bingo.
在这啊 我想她了
- There she is. - Oh, I missed her.
♪
-是的-找到了
- Yeah. - Oh, there she is.
我们走吧
Let's go.
内特等等
Nate, wait.
约翰不会在那艘船上的
John's not gonna be on that ship.
他只在乎统治之泉
All he cares about is the Fountain.
好吧 那我们要怎麽找到
Okay, so how do we find a evil genius
20世纪20年代德州的邪恶天才和疯狂巫师
and a crazed wizard in 1920s Texas?
我们跟著古怪的东西
Well, we, uh, follow the weirdness.
我们得在统治之票消失前赶紧行动
We need to act quickly before the Fountain disappears.
♪
约翰 你真阴险你偷了我的血清
John, you snake. You swiped the serum from me?
是啊我可不会让你拿走它
Yeah, well, I wasn't gonna bloody well let you take it
把所有的力量都留给你对吧
and have all those powers to yourself, now was I?
♪
好啊
[whispering] Oh, yeah.
我感觉到了
I can feel it.
我能感觉到统治之泉
I can feel the Fountain.
你感觉到的
That's not exactly the Fountain
可不是喷泉 朋友
you're feeling, my friend.
我配制的血清确实会让你有资格
You see, the serum I cooked up did indeed make you worthy,
但我还加了一点
but I also added just a touch
致命的毒药
of deadly poison.
♪
蛋在那儿
There are the eggs.
锁住了
It's locked!
肯定有别的办法能进去
Well, there's gotta be another way in.
吉迪恩你在吗
Gideon, are you there?
伙计们 跟孵化器连在一起的是什麽
Guys, what is that thing attached to the incubator?
祝贺你们 传奇们
Congratulations, Legends!
你们找到了你的船并触发了这条消息
You found your ship and triggered this message.
我知道你们要做的第一件事就是
Now, I knew the first thing you'd do is try to save
拯救这些奇妙的杂交蛋
these wonderful interspecies eggs.
但那样 你们得玩个游戏
But if you want them, you'll have to play a game
我称之为48集蛋
I call "48 Pick Up."
当我打开门的时候我只给了你们少许时间
Now, when I open the door, you'll have scant few moments
你们要收集尽可能多的蛋
to gather as many of the eggs as possible
然后孵化器就会爆♥炸♥
before the incubator goes boom-boom.
马上开始
Starting... now.
能用来装蛋的东西都拿上
Grab anything you can to put the eggs into.
各位快点
Guys, hurry up!
♪
还有蛋
Egg!
♪
你这杂种
Ugh, you bastard.
我很抱歉约翰 我不是针对你
- Oh, look, I'm sorry, John. - It's nothing personal.
你只是顺带解决而已
You're just collateral damage.
你们连在一起了
Now that you're linked,
杀了你就意味著我毁掉了统治之泉
killing you means I destroy the Fountain.
♪
为什麽
Why?
当然是为了毁灭地球
To destroy the planet, of course.
很久以前
You see, once upon a time,
善良的外星人将统治之泉赠予地球
benevolent aliens gifted the Fountain to Earth
这样它就能充当一个无形的盾牌
so it would act as an invisible shield
保护地球免受外来物种入侵
to protect the planet from invasive alien species.
我忘了说了对吧
I forgot to mention that, didn't I?
一旦它死了
Once it dies,
地球就没有防备了 亲爱的
it's open season on Earth, baby.
我两次想拯救这颗地球
I've tried saving the planet twice,
但人类总是碍手碍脚
and humans just keep getting in the way.
♪
现在我快进到不可避免的结局
Now I'm fast-forwarding to the inevitable end
这样我终于可以重新开始了
so I can finally start anew.
♪
再见了 小约翰
So long, Johnny.
♪
出事了 出事了
Something... something's wrong.
埃斯佩兰莎怎麽了
Esperanza, que pasa?
♪
约翰
John?
-约翰-阿斯特拉
- John? - Astra.
我真的很
Oh, I'm so...
我真的很抱歉
I'm so bloody sorry.
告诉我该怎麽做
Just tell me what to do.
肯定有咒语能帮到你
There's gotta be a spell that can help you.
这次不行了
Not this time.
不可能你可是约翰•康斯坦丁
No, you are John Constantine.
你总是有计划的
You always have a plan.
你总是有锦囊妙计
You have a trick up your sleeve.
很不幸
As luck would have it,
我这次没办法了
I'm all out of tricks this time.
你是我最大的失败
You were my greatest failure...
♪
也是我最大的成就
And my biggest accomplishment.
♪
天啊 你看起来好像你妈妈
God, you look like your mum.
她会为你很骄傲 很骄傲的
She would be so proud of you, so proud.
不 不要 约翰
No, no, John.
约翰 你不能放弃
John, I need you to try.
我要你活下去
I need you to stay alive.
♪
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表