剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
Yeah, looks like he was guarding something, perhaps...
在酒吧后头的酒窖入口
A door to the cellar around back.
泉水可能就在那
With the Fountain below, yeah.
这里绝对有外星的东西
Mm, yeah, something alien is down here all right.
而且很强大
And it's powerful.
别这样
Hey, it's all right.
没事的别怕
It's okay, it's okay.
啊 斗牛女
Ah, La Torera.
看着很像你啊
Yeah, yeah, looks like you, love.
你好幽默哦 约翰
Oh, very funny, John.
你叫什么名字
What's your name, lad?
你叫什么名字
Cómo te llamas?
费尔南多
Fernando.
费尔南多
Fernando?
那股外星力量来自这个男孩
The alien power's coming from the kid.
他不能说话 但我可以听到他的心声
He's mute, but I can hear what he's thinking.
那他一定是喝了泉水
He must've drunk from the fountain.
约翰
John.
快跑
晚上好
Good evening.
我是诺列加上尉
My name is Capitan Noriega.
我有前线的消息
I have news from the front.
马德里沦陷了
Madrid has fallen.
共和政♥府♥崩塌了
The Republic is done.
弗朗哥将军以及
I've been sent not just by General Franco,
希♥特♥勒♥本人亲自委派我过来
but by the great Herr Hitler himself
来抓拿一个
to hunt down a man
叫做「猫」的人
known as El Gato.
这个人从魔法源泉喝了点东西
You see, this man has drunk from an occult relic
希♥特♥勒♥元首可是对
of immense interest to Herr Hitler,
那座至尊泉水很感兴趣
the Fountain of Imperium.
希♥特♥勒♥先生居然相信传说故事啊
Sounds like Herr Hitler believes in fairy tales.
你可以说我的专业范畴就是传说
You could say my specialty is fairy tales.
命运之矛 命运编织机
The Spear of Destiny, the Loom of Fate,
这些我都研究过
I've studied them all.
在黎明之前
Before the night is over,
我要知道「猫」的秘密
I will know El Gato's secrets.
我不知道「猫」在哪
I don't know where this El Gato is,
我倒知道一只魔法驴子的下落
but... I have a lead on a magical donkey.
搜他身
Search him.
把所有人弄成一排逐个杀掉
Line everyone up and shoot them one by one
直到他开口为止
until he talks.
我就是你要找的人
I'm the one you're looking for, eh?
斯普纳 别去
Spooner, Spooner, no!
靠
Bollocks.
我知道你是谁
Oh, I know exactly who you are...
小猫咪
El Gato.
费尔南多
Fernando...
谢谢
Gracias.
终于
At last.
你就是通往泉水的大门
Here is the key to the Fountain.
不
No.
继续搜查这家酒馆 把所有人抓起来
Search the rest of the tavern. Arrest everyone.
真是日了狗了 给力点啊强尼想想办法
Bollocks and bloody bollocks! Come on, Johnny, think.
快快快快快
Think, think, think, think, think, think.
我不能丢下她 不可以
You can't leave her there. You can't leave...
够了盖斯 快把手套脱下来
That's it, Gus, the gloves are coming off.
小心
Watch out.
别捣乱了 你是个大人了
Oh, you messed up now, hombre.
盖斯斯还在不停长大
Gus-Gus has continued to age at a rapid rate.
我恐怕传奇们会打不过它
I'm afraid the Legends are quite outmatched.
我们要做点什么吗
Should we do something?
他们会没事的
They'll be fine.
怎么了
What is it?
没事
Nothing.
你头痛吗
Is it your head?
所以呢
So?
要是这就是预兆呢
So what if this is it?
要是外星人从你后颈那东西
What if Kayla's eggs burst out of that thing
破壳而出然后你就凉了呢
on the back of your neck and kill you?
你现在快点跟我去医疗室
We need to get you to the med bay now.
我不去 - 为什么
Not gonna happen. - Why the hell not?
因为我活该的
'Cause I deserve it.
你这话什么意思
What are you talking about?
爸
Dad...
你刚什么意思
what are you talking about?
凯拉没有离开我
Kayla didn't disappear.
是我把她留在了那个全是蜥蜴人的地方等死
I left her on a planet full of lizard people to die.
那你这么做也是不得已对吧
Well, you must've had a reason, right?
为了能回来见你
To get back to you.
但我做事有一条准则
But in my line of work, there's a code.
永远都不可以抛弃伙伴 但我破戒了
You never leave your partner behind, and I did.
我现在的状况都是报应
I deserve everything that's coming my way.
老爸 我要生了
Oh, Dad, I'm going into labor.
什么 - 是的
What? - Yeah.
别担心
我朋友会来救我们的
超级英雄随时都会从那扇门走进来
超级英雄?
像斗牛女跟美国正义协会那样的超级英雄吗
没那么出名 但就是那种英雄
「猫」突然就什么都肯说了
El Gato has become quite chatty.
他说你是他侄子
He tells me you're his nephew.
费尔南多 你该跟我谈谈了
Fernando, it's your turn to talk.
他做不到 他是哑巴
He can't. He's mute.
那更要证实一下了
Hm. We'll see about that.
告诉我泉水的位置
Tell me the location of the Fountain,
不然我就割下去
or I slash her throat.
您好
Buongiorno.
先生们好吗
Ciao, signores.
我是神父康士坦丁
I am father Constantine,
我从梵蒂冈给你们带来了指令
and I have orders from the Vatican.
不好意思
Mi scusi. Mi scusi.
我被罗马总教的枢机主教委派过来
I have been sent to by several senior cardinals of Roma
寻找一个强大的外星遗物
to track down an ancient and powerful relic.
至尊泉水
The Fountain of Imperium?
你也知道
You know of this relic?
希♥特♥勒♥元首也在找这座泉水
Herr Hitler is also after the Fountain.
太好了 那我们合作吧
Eccellente. Then we will work together.
我刚好在问这个男孩
I was just about to question the boy.
请允许我来 上尉
Please, Capitan, allow me.
米克 你出来做什么 快带丽塔回去
Mick, what are you doing? You gotta get Lita back inside.
她要生了 - 我的儿啊
She's having a baby! - Oh, baby.
我要把她送到医疗室
I need to get her to the med bay!
塔拉兹姐弟
Tarazi siblings.
为你服务
Activate.
来吧
Come and get it!
盖斯
Gus.
再来
Again!
吉迪恩
Gideon!
好了老爸
Okay, Dad, wait.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
咋了
For what?
我还没临盆 我只是想把你骗过来
I'm not actually in labor. I just needed to get us
医疗室这里 以防你要生了
to the med bay in case you were in labor.
但我好像猜错了
But I might have misjudged a little bit.
真心对不起
So sorry.
你骗我
You tricked me.
那是因为她爱你啊
It's 'cause she loves you, Mick.
我们全部都是 - 不是全部
We all do. - No, debatable.
你们出去
Everyone out.
那我们等你下次产检再见了
We'll see you at the next doctor's appointment, okay?
滚
Out!
感谢上帝 他们需要彼此
Dei gratia, neccesitudo inter duos
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表